Would Trump / DeSantis be the ultimate Republican ‘Dream Ticket’?

I don’t hate anyone for their skin color…Whites are supreme, it’s a scary fact, look around the world at accomplishments.

There we go, stormfront. The motivation for everything you post. Bland, generic, tired White Supremacy.

This is why you're here.

Actually, Americans are dying from covid at half the rate under Biden than they were under Trump.

Factoring in Biden has been president roughly 3 times longer than Trump with covid being out there; on average, 1,438 Americans died per day under Trump while 639 have died since Biden was sworn in.

What a lying prat you are. Jan 2021 saw the peak start to drop off and after that it accelerated again under Biden until dropped off again about 2022. Of course Omicron settled the matter then.

You really should look up 'OlSoftie again.

Greg

But why? He doesn’t have a vagina or the right skin color? He doesn’t have the lefts support?
Republicans are becoming Democrats…they won’t admit it but they always consider the lefts feelings before making decisions….don’t they?
and you get on me when i say i cant stand either party?.....sounds like you aint to happy with them either....

I hate both parties too Harry…I just hate the Democrat Party more….a lot more.

Of course. They elevate black folks rather than exclusively the white people you insist are supreme.

I can see why you hate them.

As opposed to your racist bigoted posts.

Show me anywhere I've ever said that 'whites are supreme'. Or any of the KKK shit that riddles the MAGA movement.

I'll wait.

You're certainly not going to be able to make any headway discussing a loser like DeSantis. And why anyone would want him on the ballot.

Show me anywhere I've ever said that 'whites are supreme'. Or any of the KKK shit that riddles the MAGA movement.

I'll wait.

You're certainly not going to be able to make any headway discussing a loser like DeSantis. And why anyone would want him on the ballot.
YOU are inferior.

Supremacy is evidenced by / decided by accomplishments, advancements, contributions and not skin color. The evil pale folks just happen to have accomplished more, advanced more and contributed more to the world…I can’t explain the role melanin plays in this.
Even the most ignorant willfully blind pussies among us are wise enough to look around the globe and decide who they’d prefer to live among with ease. It’s really not a secret…sorry FEELZ people.
Now get back on topic and stay there!
IMG_1154.jpeg

Forum List

Back