Would Trump / DeSantis be the ultimate Republican ‘Dream Ticket’?

People literally stopped living in Floriida because of DeSantis. Florida had one of the highest number of COVID deaths and infections.

You know what what extreme policies trump wants.. But you think they're great.

When the campaign starts you will learn trumps record, not the lie.

Facts hold no relevance to the cult. You are wasting your time.

Aren’t “cults” comprised of brainwashed fools?
IMG_1178.jpeg

IM2

Give us the “facts”…..Who killed more…Trump with no data on the virus, no vaccines, mass equipment and staff shortages or Biden with all the data, a plethora of clot-shots and a shit-ton of equipment and staff?
People literally stopped living in Floriida because of DeSantis. Florida had one of the highest number of COVID deaths and infections.

You know what what extreme policies trump wants.. But you think they're great.

Give us the “facts”…..Who killed more…Trump with no data on the virus, no vaccines, mass equipment and staff shortages or Biden with all the data, a plethora of clot-shots and a shit-ton of equipment and staff?

Good God, the stupidity.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Given that Biden inherited 20 million infected people from trump, your comment shows your inability to deal with reality.

Actually, Americans are dying from covid at half the rate under Biden than they were under Trump.

Factoring in Biden has been president roughly 3 times longer than Trump with covid being out there; on average, 1,438 Americans died per day under Trump while 639 have died since Biden was sworn in.

Actually, Americans are dying from covid at half the rate under Biden than they were under Trump.

Factoring in Biden has been president roughly 3 times longer than Trump with covid being out there; on average, 1,438 Americans died per day under Trump while 639 have died since Biden was sworn in.

hahahaha…Twilight Zone Lib mathematics?
bdtex

When I have no logical refutation to offer I always respond with “Good God, the stupidity.”

Well that's like idiotically trying to argue that Steve DeBerg was a better QB than Patrick Mahomes because DeBerg had more passing yardage than Mahomes.

Savvy?

I don't think Trump is running again.
I think Kristi Noem and De Santis as her VP.
At a time when all things America are under attack from an enemy within can ANY good, real core American say no to what would probably be the most agressive pro-American administration in several decades? Isn’t that exactly what REAL America needs right now?
Trumps ‘base’ is as committed as they come…they aren’t going anywhere….Would DeSantis draw in the fence sitters with his no-bullshit, FREEDOM / LIBERTY maverick sort of style?
i think its going to be either Gov. Kristi or Gov. Glenn. (my top two pics at the moment)

Dream Ticket? Um.....who wants DeSantis again? Not even republicans want this guy on the ticket.
But why? He doesn’t have a vagina or the right skin color? He doesn’t have the lefts support?
Republicans are becoming Democrats…they won’t admit it but they always consider the lefts feelings before making decisions….don’t they?

But why? He doesn’t have a vagina or the right skin color? He doesn’t have the lefts support?
Republicans are becoming Democrats…they won’t admit it but they always consider the lefts feelings before making decisions….don’t they?

Is this where your start with your white supremecist bullshit, StormFront?

They don't want DeSantis because he's the Great Value version of Trump. And boring to boot. DeSantis bet heavily on MAGA being interested in his culture war bullshit. And no one cared.

Is this where your start with your white supremecist bullshit, StormFront?
Nah, I won’t scare you with those pesky realities.
They don't want DeSantis because he's the Great Value version of Trump. And boring to boot.
“boring”…wtf does that mean?
He‘s not a chick with a dick?

All the legit ‘Republicans’ I know vote on record, policy and ideology….What about Ronny’s record, policy and ideology sucks for good real core Americans?

Nah, I won’t scare you with those pesky realities.

Your insane and irrational hatred of black folks and your obsession with white supremecy has never kept you from spewing such blithering nonsense before.

Why start now, stormfront?

Lambast us with your latest rant on the White Man's Burden.

Your insane and irrational hatred of black folks and your obsession with white supremecy has never kept you from spewing such blithering nonsense before.
I don’t hate anyone for their skin color…Whites are supreme, it’s a scary fact, look around the world at accomplishments.
Why start now, stormfront?
Start what?
Lambast us with your latest rant on the White Man's Burden.
“Burden”?
I’m a simple guy….I always ask myself one very simple question….Would an all white America be a better, safer, more productive, more likeminded, more unified America. I guess I’m a lot like the Japanese…I’m wise enough and bold enough to admit that a likeminded, like-kind society is a better society. Why does such simplicity make you piss your panties?

Forum List

Back