Would Trump / DeSantis be the ultimate Republican ‘Dream Ticket’?

Exactly, but the "voting vaginas" of America now expect a woman to be somewhere on the ticket.
Do conservatives think like that or is that another leftist exclusive? I have a wife and three daughters and none of them think there’s a qualified woman for VP nor do they think a vagina should ever become a qualifier.

Do conservatives think like that or is that another leftist exclusive? I have a wife and three daughters and none of them think there’s a qualified woman for VP nor do they think a vagina should ever become a qualifier.
A woman would bring needed votes in the General. Noem has the requisite (for me) executive experience.

A good VP would have to make a good President. Be careful…a vagina and or DIVERSITY is not and should never be a qualifier.
Noem is a great governor, I think.

She endorsed Trump in September.

Trump said, "“one of the most successful governors in the entire nation.”

When asked later, I recall that he said she would be a "long shot" or something to that effect.

Regards,
Jim

A woman would bring needed votes in the General. Noem has the requisite (for me) executive experience.
If true that’s fucking sad…we’ve become Democrats in more ways than one.
It’ll be one more reason I hate ‘Republicans’.

At a time when all things America are under attack from an enemy within can ANY good, real core American say no to what would probably be the most agressive pro-American administration in several decades? Isn’t that exactly what REAL America needs right now?
Trumps ‘base’ is as committed as they come…they aren’t going anywhere….Would DeSantis draw in the fence sitters with his no-bullshit, FREEDOM / LIBERTY maverick sort of style?
No

Forum List

Back