🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would Trump do the unthinkable and go to war with North Korea?

Can any RW on here make an argument saying "no Trump wouldn't do something that stupid."?

No you cannot. You all know we are dealing with an impulsive moron so anything could happen.

I guess some cons would be all for it because they blindly support anything this idiot does or says.

Trump - in his usual caveman bluster - lobbed a crazy threat at NK that will literally accomplish nothing to deter Un's actions going forward. He's not afraid of Trump. None of our enemies are. Putin, ISIS, and NK's regime think he is a moron. Why is it so hard for Trumpsters to accept this?

Trump warns North Korea threats 'will be met with fire and fury'

Critical Thought guy seems to ignore NK threatens to dump nukes on our doorstep every day. What would Critical Thought guy do if her were POUS, and why does the OP assume all arguments for conflict with NK are stupid, especially since it hasn't even happened?

Slow couple weeks for liberal cause. No body expects you to be effective, but at least be more creative.

Republicans said during Obama they'd do things differently with Iran, Syria, Iraq, afganistan, lybia and North Korea. Let's see.

Trump hasn't even faced a crisis yet so anything that happens is on him not Carter Clinton or obama

Laughinganimationdog-Th.gif

How then are you and petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama blaming former President Bush to this day? How is it that you did not blame President Bush for the disaster in North Korea and the Middle East?

Can any RW on here make an argument saying "no Trump wouldn't do something that stupid."?

No you cannot. You all know we are dealing with an impulsive moron so anything could happen.

I guess some cons would be all for it because they blindly support anything this idiot does or says.

Trump - in his usual caveman bluster - lobbed a crazy threat at NK that will literally accomplish nothing to deter Un's actions going forward. He's not afraid of Trump. None of our enemies are. Putin, ISIS, and NK's regime think he is a moron. Why is it so hard for Trumpsters to accept this?

If Trump believed that it would put a straw in his hat from his supporters, or deflect from the Russian investigation, you bet he would go to war with anyone, including N. Korea.

BUT--I have a feeling that there are a few Generals in the Joint Chiefs of staff that would put him in a straight jacket first.

SIERS080316

There is no respect in either the Republican Senate or house for this President.
"
"Republican Sen. John McCain
says "great leaders" don't threaten foes unless they're ready to act — and he's not certain President Donald Trump is ready to act against North Korea.

McCain, who heads the Armed Services Committee, made the comments Tuesday in an interview on KTAR News in Phoenix.

He is responding to Trump's warning that North Korea could face "fire and fury" if it threatens the United States after a new report said U.S. intelligence officials believe Pyongyang has successfully produced a nuclear warhead that can fit inside its missiles.

McCain says he takes exception to Trump's comments "because you got to be sure you can do what you say you're going to do."
The Latest: Australia dubs North Korea reckless, provocat

This is the typical saber rattleing that we have seen come out of N. Korea for a couple of decades now. They're not stupid enough to believe that if they hit any or our allies with a nuclear weapon that we wouldn't pave their entire country immediately.

Critical Thought guy seems to ignore NK threatens to dump nukes on our doorstep every day. What would Critical Thought guy do if her were POUS, and why does the OP assume all arguments for conflict with NK are stupid, especially since it hasn't even happened?

Slow couple weeks for liberal cause. No body expects you to be effective, but at least be more creative.
I think it's hilarious how you dumbshits will talk up how badass our national defense is in general, but when it comes time for actual threats to happen you act like a bunch of pussies.

Trump would have been better served by keeping his big mouth shut. Threats like the one he issued today are, for the most part empty and meaningless. Unless Trump is an absolute nut case and would launch an attack on another nation simply because its leader said some mean things about you and your country. And if Trump is capable doing such a thing, he needs to go. Now.

All he has done by shooting off his mouth is paint himself into a corner from which he will look nothing but foolish. "North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States"? Really? Kim Jong Un is going to threaten the U.S. again, then what? More empty rhetoric. Anything else would be criminal.

Better to keep his mouth shut and ignore Kim's rhetoric...

Is it 2020 yet?

Kim boi-king has done far more than just use "mean words", he's launched several missiles, and demonstrated he can strike the US mainland, and has threatened to attack. This man callously kills his own people, he is an actual dictator, in an era where the term is thrown around loosely at elected politicians people don't like.

I think it's hilarious how you dumbshits will talk up how badass our national defense is in general, but when it comes time for actual threats to happen you act like a bunch of pussies.

I'll take that to mean you were reduced to rubble.

I'll take that to mean you were reduced to rubble.
No, just means you're a pussy. Thanks for guessing, though.

Please read some history. How has it escaped your attention that we have been at war with NK for 60 yrs. now? It is long past time to end that war by winning it. Trump is not the pussy Obama was and if Un is not afraid of him he is a fool. But then we already knew that didn't we?

What unmitigated bullshit ... do you buy it by the pound, are do you get a bulk price?

I don't think other nations would sit idly by while the US dropped nukes or even attacked North Korea. The US would pull out all their troops from the middle east giving power to Iran, ISIS and other anti-American forces. Russia and China may side with North Korea and other nation may follow. Right now every nation is criticizing Trump's Rhetoric.

Why is war unthinkable? NK is threatening to hit the US with nukes.

Doesn't North Korea know war is unthinkable?
You republicans are such pussies. You panic way too easily. There is no way Un could successfully nuke the US even if the missile had the capability of reaching the coast. Do you even know how much we spend on defense?
Your ignorance is exceeded only by your idiocy.

I don't think other nations would sit idly by while the US dropped nukes or even attacked North Korea. The US would pull out all their troops from the middle east giving power to Iran, ISIS and other anti-American forces. Russia and China may side with North Korea and other nation may follow. Right now every nation is criticizing Trump's Rhetoric.
You're dead wrong.

You're dead wrong.
Everything is speculation except the last part. That part is correct.

Former State Department official Laura Rosenberger‏, who worked specifically on issues related to North Korea, warned that Trump is "playing with fire here—nuclear fire."
"Picking a Twitter fight with a nuclear-armed dictator is not wise—this is not reality TV anymore," Rosenberger concluded. "He could literally get us into a war with his tweets."

Malcolm Turnbull of Australia warns a conflict would have ‘catastrophic consequences’ for the world and economic pressure is the only way to deal with Pyongyang

Bill English, the New Zealand prime minister, went further than Turnbull saying Donald Trump’s comments were “not helpful”.

Canada has made no response to Trump's twitters as Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s top national security adviser is in North Korea at the present time.

If Trump believed that it would put a straw in his hat from his supporters, or deflect from the Russian investigation, you bet he would go to war with anyone, including N. Korea.

BUT--I have a feeling that there are a few Generals in the Joint Chiefs of staff that would put him in a straight jacket first.

SIERS080316

There is no respect in either the Republican Senate or house for this President.
"
"Republican Sen. John McCain
says "great leaders" don't threaten foes unless they're ready to act — and he's not certain President Donald Trump is ready to act against North Korea.

McCain, who heads the Armed Services Committee, made the comments Tuesday in an interview on KTAR News in Phoenix.

He is responding to Trump's warning that North Korea could face "fire and fury" if it threatens the United States after a new report said U.S. intelligence officials believe Pyongyang has successfully produced a nuclear warhead that can fit inside its missiles.

McCain says he takes exception to Trump's comments "because you got to be sure you can do what you say you're going to do."
The Latest: Australia dubs North Korea reckless, provocat

This is the typical saber rattleing that we have seen come out of N. Korea for a couple of decades now. They're not stupid enough to believe that if they hit any or our allies with a nuclear weapon that we wouldn't pave their entire country immediately.
Didn't mccain threaten to bomb Iran when he ran?

You're dead wrong.
No he's not and you have no idea who would go along with trup. England and Canada probably won't.

Forum List

Back