🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump warns North Korea will be "met with fire and fury". HAHA Today's Orange Spew!

I for one would love to see how fast those A-10's we have stationed in S. Korea can destroy the NORK's artillery along the border.

A-10-Elephant-Walk.jpg
How many South Korean, American civilians and milllitary death do you predict......ass hole>

Yours for one, asshole. Unless you can dig a deep enough hole to hide in, and have some food put away. In which case, some roving band of worse assholes than myself, will probably come and take it away from you.

Enjoy your Armageddon, asshole.
Well Trump plans to kill as many conservative voting service members as possible.

Are you one of those idiots who still believes GW flew those planes into the World Trade Towers?

No, those were Radical Islamics.

Likewise, Trump isn't planning on "killing" any Americans. The North Koreans are.
I for one would love to see how fast those A-10's we have stationed in S. Korea can destroy the NORK's artillery along the border.

A-10-Elephant-Walk.jpg
How many South Korean, American civilians and milllitary death do you predict......ass hole>

He's just pro kill. I wonder about the babies in the wombs?

The minute those babies start trying to kill me, they get nuked too.

Hasn't happened yet though.

But many states breed fighters for the state. What about them?
So you're Pro-Choice. Really. Passing judgments on who lives or dies.
In the wombs. Great! Can't we do this in the USA?

A-10-Elephant-Walk.jpg

Yours for one, asshole. Unless you can dig a deep enough hole to hide in, and have some food put away. In which case, some roving band of worse assholes than myself, will probably come and take it away from you.

Well Trump plans to kill as many conservative voting service members as possible.

Are you one of those idiots who still believes GW flew those planes into the World Trade Towers?

Likewise, Trump isn't planning on "killing" any Americans. The North Koreans are.

How can you expect to win a war when you don't even know who the enemy is?
Congress will return from vacation early to stop Trump from starting WW3!!!

Hell, Congress is the one pushing for war. Do you really think those democrats you elected are gonna sit back and watch us get nuked?

Most all of our major wars have been started by Democrats, so just give us this one, pretty please?

Trump warns North Korea will be "met with fire and fury"

"North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen. ...

What part of this bothers you?

A-10-Elephant-Walk.jpg
The problem is they have thousands of hidden artillery in bunkers deep inside a mountain range near the SK border. We probably know where some of those bunkers are, but we dont know about all of them, which means Seoul pays a heavy price. Its a real shitty situation.
Fire from them even once and we'll know where they are too and take them out.
Its not that easy. They can flatten Seoul within minutes. It'll take us much longer than that to find and destroy them all.
So. Better Seoul than Seattle.
Seeing how I'm literally in Seattle right now, I have to agree! :laugh:

Trump going to war with N. Korea wont' help his job approval; in fact expect Trump's job approval to dip to the high 20's!!!!!

You know, there's something about what Trump said that really bothers me. He said that N. Korea would be met with fire and power, the like of which the world has never seen before.

Does he mean worse than the Dresden fire bombing?

Worse than Hiroshima? How about Nagasaki?

All three of those were pretty impressive, and they were the likes of which the world had never seen before.

Trump has got to realize he's now president and needs to reel back the hyperbolic rhetoric.

Trump going to war with N. Korea wont' help his job approval; in fact expect Trump's job approval to dip to the high 20's!!!!!

Still better than Congress' approval rating. They're down to 10% now, and almost half of Congress is Democrats.

A-10-Elephant-Walk.jpg

Well, IT can WAR all out for 100 days, is it?
We have the GREATEST SUPER Cowardly Warrior in the Orange House.
The Greatest Orange Dictator ever to live, EVER! He said so!
SO "General of the Armies" (6 stars) Grand Admiral Orange Orangutan Douche 'OIC' (Orangutan In Caca) of the world and universes.

So it will be over, no need to come in to vote. Or if the place is still there.

You know, there's something about what Trump said that really bothers me. He said that N. Korea would be met with fire and power, the like of which the world has never seen before.

All three of those were pretty impressive, and they were the likes of which the world had never seen before.

Trump has got to realize he's now president and needs to reel back the hyperbolic rhetoric.

Are you young enough to remember how Reagan faced down the Soviet Union, causing them to collapse?

When someone pull a knife on you, do you willingly give them your wallet, or do you respond by unholstering your pistol and telling them to "fuck off"?

SO "General of the Armies" (6 stars) Grand Admiral Orange Orangutan Douche 'OIC' (Orangutan In Caca) of the world and universes.
So it will be over, no need to come in too vote. Or if the place is still there.

You should seriously go to work for the North Korean Ministry of Information. They could use a few good helpers like yourself.

So it will be over, no need to come in too vote. Or if the place is still there.

You should seriously go to work for the North Korean Ministry of Information. They could use a few good helpers like yourself.
How conservative of you.

Trump’s Handling of North Korea Is Going to Lead Us Straight Into Nuclear Disaster

The fear coming from the liberals is epic. So I assume you're not going to ride one of those bombs all the way down to Pyongyang? Helluva ride...

13311301223_1136c2e12f.jpg

Trump will quickly realize he can't with an all volunteer military made up predominately of conservative voting service remember.

How conservative of you.

I'm not a "conservative". I'm a "Right-Winger".

Are you young enough to remember how Reagan faced down the Soviet Union, causing them to collapse?

When someone pull a knife on you, do you willingly give them your wallet, or do you respond by unholstering your pistol and telling them to "fuck off"?

I served in the Navy under Reagan, and although he was stern and told them that the US would be unwavering in their stance, he never threatened them with fire and fury the likes of which the world has never seen before.

Trump has. Trump needs to realize he won the election and he is now president and start acting like it. Not rolling down in the mud with a 3rd world dictator.

But, Trump is desperate for a win, and apparently he thinks this is the only way to do it because Congress is blocking his ACA repeal.

Did I say a un-true thing? Other than other ways IT wants ranks/titles held?

Trump’s Handling of North Korea Is Going to Lead Us Straight Into Nuclear Disaster

The fear coming from the liberals is epic. So I assume you're not going to ride one of those bombs all the way down to Pyongyang? Helluva ride...

13311301223_1136c2e12f.jpg
Conservatives are trying to cover their ideology with the failed logic "WE" were behind Trumps rush to war to stop the Russia investigation and in hopes his approval numbers will tick up wards!!!!

Forum List

Back