🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would Trump do the unthinkable and go to war with North Korea?

as a dem I certainly would hate seeing a war BUT aren't any dems sick and tired of that fat ugly pos in NK threatening us every week ??
I am too. If this intel is accurate and not made up BS to goad us into another war like Iraqnam, we really need to take Kim out.
And have a plan. In Iraq bush knew it'd be a quagmire. It's why his dad didn't invade Baghdad. And since Chaney haloburton made billions you figure it out.

DGvq8geUQAAz2lF.jpg

Can any RW on here make an argument saying "no Trump wouldn't do something that stupid."?

No you cannot. You all know we are dealing with an impulsive moron so anything could happen.

I guess some cons would be all for it because they blindly support anything this idiot does or says.

Trump - in his usual caveman bluster - lobbed a crazy threat at NK that will literally accomplish nothing to deter Un's actions going forward. He's not afraid of Trump. None of our enemies are. Putin, ISIS, and NK's regime think he is a moron. Why is it so hard for Trumpsters to accept this?

Trump warns North Korea threats 'will be met with fire and fury'

The UN has told North Korea how bad they are for building nuclear weapons. How is that working for you?

Can any RW on here make an argument saying "no Trump wouldn't do something that stupid."?

No you cannot. You all know we are dealing with an impulsive moron so anything could happen.

I guess some cons would be all for it because they blindly support anything this idiot does or says.

Trump - in his usual caveman bluster - lobbed a crazy threat at NK that will literally accomplish nothing to deter Un's actions going forward. He's not afraid of Trump. None of our enemies are. Putin, ISIS, and NK's regime think he is a moron. Why is it so hard for Trumpsters to accept this?

The UN has told North Korea how bad they are for building nuclear weapons. How is that working for you?
Anyone tried giving them the stink eye yet?

If Trumpl starts launching nukes at Russia's and China's friend, you can cue the theme from "planet of the apes"

Why would you make such a foolish comment? Who brought in Russia as anyone we would launch missiles against regarding North Korea. History isn't a strong subject of yours, is it?

Still pissed about Hillary losing I see...
Elections have consequences. 2000 caused the Iraq war.

We don't have a lot of allies but we have lots of enemies. Can we take them all?

This would be a great time for ISIS, north Korea, Iran to fuck with us as Russia china just watch along with Europe.
The majority of our "enemies" are pissant 3rd worlders who couldn't launch an air strike, let alone an actual invasion of our mainland.
I'm so glad Republicans have the power to do whatever they want. Own it!

Breaking News:

President Trump threatens North Korean dictator, telling Kim Jong Un, "I hope he doesn't have any tapes."

The biggest deterent to North Korea firing a nuke is their knowing they would be turned into a glass parking lot immediatel after. That won't deter them long term, though.

Kim may be nuts, but he sees this as his big chance, what he has been waiting for...he thinks his nukes now earn him a seat at the 'adults' table'....

We don't need to "nuke" them.

Knock it off with the hyperbole. We have the ability to stop their program dead in its tracks without ever employing those kinds of weapons.

Do you have any clue as to how many conventional weapons North Korea has within range and aimed at Seoul with its near 10 MILLION citizens?
How does that matter?

Really?

At the first military provocation, they would order 110,000 conventional weapons, all within easy range of Seoul, killing millions.

We don't need to "nuke" them.

Knock it off with the hyperbole. We have the ability to stop their program dead in its tracks without ever employing those kinds of weapons.

Do you have any clue as to how many conventional weapons North Korea has within range and aimed at Seoul with its near 10 MILLION citizens?
How does that matter?

Really?

At the first military provocation, they would order 110,000 conventional weapons, all within easy range of Seoul, killing millions.
He has that capability now... so why let him choose the moment? Casualties can be mitigated if we choose the moment.

We have two madmen with nukes threatening each other.
What could go wrong?

If NK makes undeniably threatening moves towards the US and its allies Trump better respond.

The comrade is just itching to start a war to take the attention away from his Russian scandal.

The biggest deterent to North Korea firing a nuke is their knowing they would be turned into a glass parking lot immediatel after. That won't deter them long term, though.

Kim may be nuts, but he sees this as his big chance, what he has been waiting for...he thinks his nukes now earn him a seat at the 'adults' table'....

Trump said if North Korea threatens the US again, he would unleash fire and fury.

After that Kim threatened to attack Guam.

Trump did nothing.

Kim is blowing through Trumps "red lines" like someone in a stolen car blowing through red lights.

Forum List

Back