🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would Trump do the unthinkable and go to war with North Korea?

Why is war unthinkable? NK is threatening to hit the US with nukes.

Doesn't North Korea know war is unthinkable?
You republicans are such pussies. You panic way too easily. There is no way Un could successfully nuke the US even if the missile had the capability of reaching the coast. Do you even know how much we spend on defense?
better than panicking way too late, huh?

If North Korea shoots a nuke at anyone, CHINA will nuke North Korea to rubble and that will be the end of North Korea.

While I have no confidence in Trump, I have every confidence in our Generals, and I think Trump will defer to them on this.

I just hope that he's not doing all this saber rattling without the approval of the Generals!
They tell him what to tweet?

On Trump's watch - North Korea develops miniaturized nuclear warhead. On Trump's watch!

North Korea Produces Miniaturized Nuclear Warhead, Report Says

Hey incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial----------->They would not have had anything to minimize, were it not for certain President.

And oh, by the way------>when did they start their ICBMs?

Let me see------->nuclear weapons, and ICBMs. How did this get by the last 3 Presidents? And of course, you want to blame Trump!

Last edited:
Can any RW on here make an argument saying "no Trump wouldn't do something that stupid."?

No you cannot. You all know we are dealing with an impulsive moron so anything could happen.

I guess some cons would be all for it because they blindly support anything this idiot does or says.

Trump - in his usual caveman bluster - lobbed a crazy threat at NK that will literally accomplish nothing to deter Un's actions going forward. He's not afraid of Trump. None of our enemies are. Putin, ISIS, and NK's regime think he is a moron. Why is it so hard for Trumpsters to accept this?

Trump warns North Korea threats 'will be met with fire and fury'
/----/ the left has no criticism for the NK special needs dictator- only for Trump who stands up to him.

as a dem I certainly would hate seeing a war BUT aren't any dems sick and tired of that fat ugly pos in NK threatening us every week ??

The only answer that matters is what would the OP do, now faced with a nuclear weapons-armed North Korea, thanks to Carter and Clinton, who now has a delivery system capable of reaching the US, thanks to Obama....

Well?

time to declare war then...and let Congress vote on it as it is suppose to be and if 2/3's of congress say yea, then we go to war against Korea....

I don't think congress will get 2/3's to vote yea....

So much for Trump being a pacifist and against war...

No. Because a fat nut job is in charge of their country. And WHOOPS! Now one's in charge of our's too.

Yeah, I miss our skinny, wimpy President.
His red lines and Mom jeans really scared the bad guys.
Yeah, the fat orange moron helping the bad guys is way better :rolleyes:
You're such a lying, partisan bag o' shit.

North Korea has nukes because of Carter and Clinton. They now have a delivery system capable of reaching the US thanks to Barry.

You are completely void of any intellectual integrity or honesty.

:rolleyes:

time to declare war then...and let Congress vote on it as it is suppose to be and if 2/3's of congress say yea, then we go to war against Korea....

2/3rds?
Better recheck your math.

Are you saying you snowflakes want to wait until NK vaporizes a couple million Americans before we have to deal with this Democratic Party turd floating in the punch bowl?

Can any RW on here make an argument saying "no Trump wouldn't do something that stupid."?

No you cannot. You all know we are dealing with an impulsive moron so anything could happen.

I guess some cons would be all for it because they blindly support anything this idiot does or says.

Trump - in his usual caveman bluster - lobbed a crazy threat at NK that will literally accomplish nothing to deter Un's actions going forward. He's not afraid of Trump. None of our enemies are. Putin, ISIS, and NK's regime think he is a moron. Why is it so hard for Trumpsters to accept this?

Trump warns North Korea threats 'will be met with fire and fury'
Mattis won't allow it. But Bannon and the alt-R may be going after McMasters in part because of this. I think Iran is more likely the reason. McMasters has banished some of Flynn's guys and wanted to be rid of Cohen-Watnick who was one of Nunes' "sources."

No. Because a fat nut job is in charge of their country. And WHOOPS! Now one's in charge of our's too.

Yeah, I miss our skinny, wimpy President.
His red lines and Mom jeans really scared the bad guys.
Yeah, the fat orange moron helping the bad guys is way better :rolleyes:
You're such a lying, partisan bag o' shit.

North Korea has nukes because of Carter and Clinton. They now have a delivery system capable of reaching the US thanks to Barry.

You are completely void of any intellectual integrity or honesty.

:rolleyes:
Obama drew a red line against Assad, while Trump abandoned our allies there in deference to Putin and Assad. That's what you're bragging about. How does it feel?

a) perhaps they saw what happened with Qaddafi
b) perhaps they recall we sold them nuclear reactors a mere two years before we placed them on an "axis of evil" list
c) perhaps they know they bought said reactors from a company Rumsfeld once sat on the board if directors of
d) perhaps they know this was an utterly bipartisan operation initiated under Clinton and followed through on by Bush
e) perhaps they know Bush ponied up US tax payer funding to close the deal
f) perhaps they know the average american is too phucking stupid/lazy to keep up with the machinations of their own govt
g) perhaps they know Wall Street and the corporate state is an expansionist nuclear colonial empire

Forum List

Back