Would Vice President Warren Guarantee Hillary The White House?

Will liar Warren guarantee the native American vote?
Did you see the Native American reporter tell Trump using the name Pocahontas in the way he does is offensive.
Then he turned to her and slowly said:

Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Pocahontas

And the next day, the Navajo council canceled their scheduled meeting with him.

So it's possible. Wouldn't you say?

Navajo leaders pass on Trump meeting amid his ‘Pocahontas’ taunts

Trump royally fucked that up

Did you see the Native American reporter tell Trump using the name Pocahontas in the way he does is offensive.

Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Yes, it's about as offensive as the name Redskins.

One in ten.

Candidate Trump is going to guarantee Hilary the White House.

Last edited:
If HIllary was smart he'd choose a hispanic male. Warren wouldn't get her anymore of the female vote and lose her a percent or two of the male vote. A sure loser.

Best of all she should choose Bernie = huge win.

Wow... it's always about race with you folks.

Elizabeth Warren's name is being reported to be on Hillary's very short list for VP. I have mixed feelings about having two women at the top for the first time in U.S. history - until I ask myself the following question: Why not?

Elizabeth Warren is on Hillary Clinton's VP shortlist. Here are the pros and cons of that.
Clinton will be 70 in 2017, Liz is 67 now, I like Warren, but with Clinton being that old you need youth on the ticket..

Castro is too Green, if Hillary were to die, he would be lost, and way over his head, not a good idea..

The most qualified Senator of Minnesota since 2006, Amy Klobuchar"" a Golden resume, and she brings a little youth to the ticket at 55..

Last edited:

Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Pocahontas

One in ten.

I agree that it's silly to think that calling Warren Pocahontas is an insult to Indians when it's obviously an insult to Warren for claiming to be part Indian, but Trump was completely childish about it if that's really what happened and they should have cancelled the meeting with him. He's got to stop acting like an eight year old. At this point you have to wonder if he can

Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Pocahontas

One in ten.

I agree that it's silly to think that calling Warren Pocahontas is an insult to Indians when it's obviously an insult to Warren for claiming to be part Indian, but Trump was completely childish about it if that's really what happened and they should have cancelled the meeting with him. He's got to stop acting like an eight year old. At this point you have to wonder if he can

On the other hand, many Americans in this time appreciate someone who doesn't back down at the first politically-correct criticism and sticks a thumb in the critic's eye.

Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Pocahontas

One in ten.

On the other hand, many Americans in this time appreciate someone who doesn't back down at the first politically-correct criticism and sticks a thumb in the critic's eye.

That's true, but not here. In this case Trump was being a childish ass, it had nothing to do with political correctness

hillary-clinton-rules-for-radicals.jpg

Liz is more valuable to the Dems as a Senate front man. Why waste her as a VP?

Forum List

Back