Would you agree stolen valor is the worst kind of lying. This is lying at its worse from pedo joe

Would you agree stolen valor is the worst kind of lying.​

No. I am a Vietnam Veteran and I do not agree. The concept of "stolen valour" is childish. I don't give a crap if you walk down Main Street wearing a general's uniform with ribbons and citations up the ying yang. It only proves that you've got psychological problems but it doesn't change an iota of my military experience, so nothing has been "stolen" from me. I have met bullshitters who falsely claim they did this and they did that. If I'm alone with him I tell him what I think of him and tell him to f*off but if he's in a group I give him both barrels till he's mentally dilapidated. That's a fact. But a much "worse kind of lying" would be trying to coax my children to take hard drugs, beat them, or rape them. I'd have much more than words for him.

Joe Biden is a pathological liar and plagiarizer his ENTIRE LIFE, needing to INVENT a life in his mind he never lived; worse, as a need to tell himself he lead an honorable life to hide from the guilt of being a HACK, a BUM, and a CROOK in reality. Nothing could be worse and a greater national security threat than a bum like this whose perception of reality and of his own actions and their outcomes is a million million miles from the truth of what he really is and does.
So are all Democrats apparently.

Stealing valor is a way that lowlifes try to elevate their own self esteem. A liar like Biden will never hesitate to steal valor because he thinks nobody will notice. He thinks everyone is as stupid as he is. He's a creep. MAGA
It's not like the loser has any accomplishments, it's no surprise he lies constantly. I have lost track of all the blue collar jobs he's worked.

Biden lives in a fantasy world of his own making. He wouldn't know the truth if it slapped him in his annoying face.

Hell, tonight he claimed he taught the 2nd amendment for 12 years, he didn't teach shit.

Would you agree stolen valor is the worst kind of lying.​

It also applies in a non military way .
You seem to practise it most of your time .
Attention seeking ?

Seemingly convicted out of your own mouth .

Forum List

Back