Would you be comfortable with this?

It is actually a pretty cool system.

The door is only unlocked for 5 minutes. If the door closes at all before the 5 mins is up, the door automatically relocks. And you can watch or record the entry door at all times.
Lots of potential problems here... Not the least of which would be them letting your pets out...

The door is only unlocked for 5 minutes. If the door closes at all before the 5 mins is up, the door automatically relocks. And you can watch or record the entry door at all times.
Lots of potential problems here... Not the least of which would be them letting your pets out...

That is the biggest reason I would not use it.

No one lives completely separate from others. So if you demand that you be in control at all times, then you expect others to surrender control to you.

So sex is only for reproduction?

I demand to be in total control of as much of what's around me as humanly possible. There will always be outside forces, but by limiting them as much as possible, I find a far better life for myself.

Not only just for reproduction, but only in a committed, long term relationship with a single partner.

And others should just surrender control. Got it.
On my property they literally have no choice...

Nothing shows that Amazon wants this. They are offering this as an alternative to having to be home to receive a package or risking having your package stolen.

I have far easier and less expensive alternative... It's called a stay-at-home housewife. It doesn't cost $250 and it cooks, cleans, and does the laundry too.

That works fine for you. Most men want a wife & partner, not property.
How do you equate that to "property"?

Amazon has introduced a new home delivery service that can put stuff in your house even when you are NOT there. They say you can watch the delivery but I would never be able to get on board with anything like this.

Amazon Key

What do you think? Would you go for it?
Yeah...this just seems to be way too stalkery for my taste. We have locks on doors for a reason.

Last edited:
Nothing shows that Amazon wants this. They are offering this as an alternative to having to be home to receive a package or risking having your package stolen.

I have far easier and less expensive alternative... It's called a stay-at-home housewife. It doesn't cost $250 and it cooks, cleans, and does the laundry too.

I equate it to property because of what Anathema has described his wife.

Believe it or not... Some women take great pride, and satisfaction in being stay at home mothers, nurturing their children, and "holding down the fort" so to speak...

Believe it or not... Some women take great pride, and satisfaction in being stay at home mothers, nurturing their children, and "holding down the fort" so to speak...
I know 2 of them...out of 2,000 in my town.

No doubt. I am not condemning stay at home Moms.

Yeah...I know how easy it is to override cameras - especially ones on public networks, you know, like wi-fi, or cellular (what would be required for you to "watch", if you weren't home). And do you have any idea how much shit can be done in 5 minutes?!?! I say again, we have locks on doors for a reason.

I've got one of those too; it's great! Well, the second one's been anyway. It's an Irish brand and it's a great all-around homemaker model. When I was first in the market though I ended up with a Polish brand model that was a two-year waste of time. Not condemning all the Polish models, but mine was definitely a lemon.

I've got one of those too; it's great! Well, the second one's been anyway. It's an Irish brand and it's a great all-around homemaker model. When I was first in the market though I ended up with a Polish brand model that was a two-year waste of time. Not condemning all the Polish models, but mine was definitely a lemon.
It seems that the latest trend is leaning toward the imports. Like so many others things the Asians are really positioning themselves to corner the market; with their more compact models, lower upkeep requirements, and their legendary staying power. A guy I do business with has had one for 15 years, and she looks almost as new as the day he got her.

I've got a Puerto Rican model. It was assembled in NYC but all the parts are 100% PR, as is the programming and QA/QC. This one even speaks English fluently. It can also translate Spanish when necessary.

It seems that the latest trend is leaning toward the imports. Like so many others things the Asians are really positioning themselves to corner the market; with their more compact models, lower upkeep requirements, and their legendary staying power. A guy I do business with has had one for 15 years, and she looks almost as new as the day he got her.
The Asians are definitely becoming major players in the marketplace. A while ago when I was between models I test drove a couple of Asians and was quite impressed with the powerful performances their compact body designs allowed them to routinely achieve ultimate satisfaction when properly partner engaged.

Not to be overlooked, the eastern Europeans seem to have had a steady presence in the market. A relatively solid choice for those who want procreation. It's a real slick way to maintain that "vintage look" that even ones grandparents could readily recognize; yet they add just enough exotic appeal to keep things exciting. A couple potential drawbacks to consider though; are the cost in both time and money for direct import; and the suceptability to modern American feminism.
But if you have the time, and money, and don't mind putting in the work to keep your "keeper" from falling victim to the same plague as the domestics are prone to; they can be a solid choice.

Fear not ... I am from Amazon.

home_security_targets.jpg

Forum List

Back