Would you be in favor of defunding the UN?

defund the UN?

• Total voters

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I would. I mean what do we really gain from it anyway? It's about time we say goodbye to the UN and their globalist and antisemetic agenda.

Last edited:
UN do a lot of good. However, anywhere there is politics is involved it becomes shitty. Yet, they have done a lot of good over the years...
You can't seem to make up your mind as to whether it's shitty or good.

UN do a lot of good. However, anywhere there is politics is involved it becomes shitty. Yet, they have done a lot of good over the years...
You can't seem to make up your mind as to whether it's shitty or good.

Because, like most things in life, things are shitty and good.

AC/DC's Back in Black - good.
Fly on the Wall? Shitty...

The UN is worthless. Let Germany fund it. They have more to gain with Putin on their doorstep.

Okay, so what have they done for us lately, or even near lately? Sorry, but I'd like some sort of return on our money:

20160715_UN.jpg

Okay, so what have they done for us lately, or even near lately? Sorry, but I'd like some sort of return on our money:

View attachment 103575

not that much per head of population....
----------------------------------- that what ALL the libs and the 'un' says as they spend other people money Doctor !!

I'd be ok continuing to fund some aspects like UNICEF. But overall, i wouldn't mind seeing us scale back our funding and involvement. I don't support the NWO Globalist agenda. I'd like to see NATO disbanded too. It's another outdated unnecessary waste of Taxpayer money.

I would. I mean what do we really gain from it anyway? It's about time we say goodbye to the UN and their globalist and antisemetic agenda.

Yes, the expenditure is NOT Constitutionally authorized.

I do agree however that Israel has no right to exist in Palestine. That Palestine , in its entirety belongs to the Palestinians.

I do believe that Harry S Truman decision to remove 1.5 Millions Palestinians from Palestine is a cruel cruel cruel injustice.

We should never allow a foreign Global entity to trespass on our independence and sovereignty. That entity may not have American Citizens' best interests in mind. But unfortunately, that's the kind of power and influence American Globalists want to give the UN. And i vehemently oppose it. Therefore we should scale back our funding and involvement.

People that started it were idealistic and had a sense of right and wrong,,,, that has disappeared and all that's left is not even a sad echo of what it was....

[
----------------------------------- that what ALL the libs and the 'un' says as they spend other people money Doctor !!

and some of it goes to a good cause...and?
----------------------------------------------- tough , get rid of the 'un' from a USA and Western world tether and let them rely on third worlder prostitues both transgender and regular Doctor !!

Forum List

Back