Would you be sad if Donald Trump loses the Presidential election?

Donald Trump has only a 9.3% chance of winning the elections according to forecasts
now.jpg

Things are not looking so good for Trump supporters. If he loses the election (highly likely), will you guys be upset? I have a feeling lots of hardcore Trump fans will be depressed if he loses. I would certainly be sad, but will carry on with my life
Total bullshit.
its 100% accurate
100 percent liars.

Donald Trump has only a 9.3% chance of winning the elections according to forecasts
now.jpg

Things are not looking so good for Trump supporters. If he loses the election (highly likely), will you guys be upset? I have a feeling lots of hardcore Trump fans will be depressed if he loses. I would certainly be sad, but will carry on with my life
i would be depressed
now.jpg

i would be depressed

People with positive attitudes don't get depressed, so no Trump fans will not be depressed.
They will feel sorry for the loss of our freedom though.
lots of trump fans dont have a positive attitude

now.jpg

i would be depressed
now.jpg

i would be depressed

People with positive attitudes don't get depressed, so no Trump fans will not be depressed.
You've talked to them all huh, liar?

now.jpg

i would be depressed
now.jpg

i would be depressed

not all, but enough to know some trump fans are very pessimistic and negative. Im a Trump fan myself so im not being biased

I am a Democrat like many voting for "anyone but" the most vile piece of ruling class, scum to ever run for any office. I fully expect her to win the election so I will not be disappointed. Like most realist, I weight the facts, the variables and the probable and possible outcomes in a multiplanic equation and make a linear projection in the most probable direction. That posted, I think the majority of the people of this country have become too shallow, and self encapsulated to actually spend the time to do the needed research, and investigation to determine the multiplanic possible and probable effects of ANY event, or any action they take. That leads to a projected self assured false reality that makes them think they "have it all figured out". They are the consummate liberal self assured to be intellectually superior ( even though they are actually intelligence challenged) activist. They have no Idea that when G W Bush came into office that there was a deficit, they think billy boy wiped out the deficit and there was money in the bank, and it was he who wrote the budget that was balanced. That being because they don't actually know the difference in a yearly budget, and the Nation debt deficit. The list goes on but it is tiring trying to educate those who will not be educated except by the indoctrination and propaganda of their dictators and I don't really care to help them.

I'll be happy that Trump isn't elected. On the other hand, I won't be happy that Hillary is the POTUS.

now.jpg

i would be depressed
now.jpg

i would be depressed

not all, but enough to know some trump fans are very pessimistic and negative. Im a Trump fan myself so im not being biased
No, you're full of shit. You know nothing and you have nothing, just another lying asshole.

i would be depressed
i would be depressed

No, you're full of shit. You know nothing and you have nothing, just another lying asshole.
why so angry. did your girlfriend leave you?

I'm sad that Trump or Clinton were our choices. Two really bad candidates, I can't think of two worse candidates

Forum List

Back