Would you be sad if Donald Trump loses the Presidential election?

I laugh at the libtards that think I am crazy or a radical or a terrorist. Remember there are people with more arms training,more pissed off etc than me. :) Hoping hoping hoping!

If you are hoping for an armed confrontation like your post implies, you are a terrorist.
He is.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Donald Trump has only a 9.3% chance of winning the elections according to forecasts
now.jpg

Things are not looking so good for Trump supporters. If he loses the election (highly likely), will you guys be upset? I have a feeling lots of hardcore Trump fans will be depressed if he loses. I would certainly be sad, but will carry on with my life
I'll be delighted but I'll keep it to myself for the most part. No rubbing it in or gloating. This has been an emotional election and many people will be very disappointed. It will be time to remember we are not enemies.
I'm going to dance a proverbial gig here on USMB.

Fan the flames of discontent? I know, you've worked hard and you deserve a party. I just worry about ... well, you know
Here on USMB?

Donald Trump has only a 9.3% chance of winning the elections according to forecasts
now.jpg

Things are not looking so good for Trump supporters. If he loses the election (highly likely), will you guys be upset? I have a feeling lots of hardcore Trump fans will be depressed if he loses. I would certainly be sad, but will carry on with my life
I'll be delighted but I'll keep it to myself for the most part. No rubbing it in or gloating. This has been an emotional election and many people will be very disappointed. It will be time to remember we are not enemies.

Ummm, I just bought a truck load of salt and you want those like me to remember we're not enemies!

Now what do I do with all that salt that was for fresh wounds!!

( After this response I am sure OldLady will offer the free ticket and shove...:ack-1: )

now.jpg

Ummm, I just bought a truck load of salt and you want those like me to remember we're not enemies!

( After this response I am sure OldLady will offer the free ticket and shove...:ack-1: )
I have no idea what the "free ticket and shove" means, but you bring that salt right up here, Bruce, around mid-February and you can make a killing. We always run out before winter's over.

now.jpg

I'm going to dance a proverbial gig here on USMB.

Fan the flames of discontent? I know, you've worked hard and you deserve a party. I just worry about ... well, you know
Here on USMB?

Don't know what you mean so I'll leave it alone.

now.jpg

Margaritas?

now.jpg

Some of us remember that, even when we lose, but true liberals consider anyone who thinks different to be deplorable and irredeemable. They are angry to the end.

I figure this way, you had 3 chances to end the nonsense in Washington, and like the other 2, you blew it. Winning isn’t everything to use, but to the left.....it's the only thing.
You've got that wrong, Mudwhistle. In the real world, liberals are no more passionate than the conservatives, and have no more wish to fight over being a Democrat or a Republican. We can put this back together, but only if we are willing to see the reality in front of our noses. Not some incident that may or may not be true on some Alt Right website, but what is happening in your actual world. That is what I'm going on. That's all that counts, imo.
Denial.

I can only go by what i see.

I can argue with liberals about so many things, but when they post something funny, I give em acknowledgment. A star or an agree, whatever. I do this and 99 times out of 100 they totally ignore it and act like it's beneath them to be friendly. Sarah G is an exception and sometimes yourself. Most of the folks that cannot bring themselves to be sociable I have put on ignore, and the list grows by the day. I have discovered that talking to these people is a total waste of my time. They are so hateful....why bother responding to them.

I wouldn't be upset if anyone but Hitlery won.

Vermin Supreme should be able to defeat her.

now.jpg

Some of us remember that, even when we lose, but true liberals consider anyone who thinks different to be deplorable and irredeemable. They are angry to the end.

I figure this way, you had 3 chances to end the nonsense in Washington, and like the other 2, you blew it. Winning isn’t everything to use, but to the left.....it's the only thing.
You've got that wrong, Mudwhistle. In the real world, liberals are no more passionate than the conservatives, and have no more wish to fight over being a Democrat or a Republican. We can put this back together, but only if we are willing to see the reality in front of our noses. Not some incident that may or may not be true on some Alt Right website, but what is happening in your actual world. That is what I'm going on. That's all that counts, imo.
Denial.

I can argue with liberals about so many things, but when they post something funny, I give em acknowledgment. A star or an agree, whatever. I do this and 99 times out of 100 they totally ignore it and act like it's beneath them to be friendly. Sarah G is an exception and sometimes yourself. Most of the folks that cannot bring themselves to be sociable I have put on ignore, and the list grows by the day. I have discovered that talking to these people is a total waste of my time. They are so hateful....why bother responding to them.
A lot of hate here; I've recently considered leaving altogether, more than once. But I can't let mean people shut me up. I'm too stubborn.

now.jpg

Denial.

A lot of hate here; I've recently considered leaving altogether, more than once. But I can't let mean people shut me up. I'm too stubborn.
Good for you.

I come here to exercise my mind and practice my writing skills.

But like i said, some people are beyond help.

now.jpg

i would be depressed
now.jpg

i would be depressed

People with positive attitudes don't get depressed, so no Trump fans will not be depressed.
They will feel sorry for the loss of our freedom though.

Forum List

Back