Would you be sad if Donald Trump loses the Presidential election?

Donald Trump has only a 9.3% chance of winning the elections according to forecasts
now.jpg

Things are not looking so good for Trump supporters. If he loses the election (highly likely), will you guys be upset? I have a feeling lots of hardcore Trump fans will be depressed if he loses. I would certainly be sad, but will carry on with my life
We're not like liberals, needing therapy to deal with depression. We'll just make sure that every asshole that didn’t vote knows about it and every Democrat will get his face rubbed in it after every new Hillary scandal surfaces. And when they come to take my guns, i'll fight.

Last edited:
Donald Trump has only a 9.3% chance of winning the elections according to forecasts
now.jpg

Things are not looking so good for Trump supporters. If he loses the election (highly likely), will you guys be upset? I have a feeling lots of hardcore Trump fans will be depressed if he loses. I would certainly be sad, but will carry on with my life
We're not like liberals, needing therapy to deal with depression. We'll just make sure that every asshole that didn’t vote knows about it and every Democrat will get his face rubbed in it after every new Hillary scandal surfaces. And when they come to take guns, i'll fight.

So you'll still be a bunch of babies pitching a tantrum. Expected.

now.jpg

I'll be delighted but I'll keep it to myself for the most part. No rubbing it in or gloating. This has been an emotional election and many people will be very disappointed. It will be time to remember we are not enemies.
Some of us remember that, even when we lose, but true liberals consider anyone who thinks different to be deplorable and irredeemable. They are angry to the end.

I figure this way, you had 3 chances to end the nonsense in Washington, and like the other 2, you blew it. Winning isn’t everything to use, but to the left.....it's the only thing.

now.jpg

I'll be delighted but I'll keep it to myself for the most part. No rubbing it in or gloating. This has been an emotional election and many people will be very disappointed. It will be time to remember we are not enemies.
Yes we are. I have NOTHING in common with people who vote for or cheer for a candidate that HATES what America was founded on. You can't cheer for a candidate that wants Australian style gun grabbing and also support the Constitution of the United States. YOU PEOPLE ARE MY ENEMY.

I laugh at the libtards that think I am crazy or a radical or a terrorist. Remember there are people with more arms training,more pissed off etc than me. :) Hoping hoping hoping!

I laugh at the libtards that think I am crazy or a radical or a terrorist. Remember there are people with more arms training,more pissed off etc than me. :) Hoping hoping hoping!

If you are hoping for an armed confrontation like your post implies, you are a terrorist.

now.jpg

who is "we"?
You and me.

now.jpg

who is "we"?
You and me.

oh---just us

now.jpg

Some of us remember that, even when we lose, but true liberals consider anyone who thinks different to be deplorable and irredeemable. They are angry to the end.

I figure this way, you had 3 chances to end the nonsense in Washington, and like the other 2, you blew it. Winning isn’t everything to use, but to the left.....it's the only thing.
You've got that wrong, Mudwhistle. In the real world, liberals are no more passionate than the conservatives, and have no more wish to fight over being a Democrat or a Republican. We can put this back together, but only if we are willing to see the reality in front of our noses. Not some incident that may or may not be true on some Alt Right website, but what is happening in your actual world. That is what I'm going on. That's all that counts, imo.

now.jpg

Not sad at all.....will do happy dance.

More free government cheese ... on the way !!!

You going to just start mailing your bills in to the Federal government to pay them for you?

now.jpg

I'm going to dance a proverbial gig here on USMB.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

now.jpg

Yes we are. I have NOTHING in common with people who vote for or cheer for a candidate that HATES what America was founded on. You can't cheer for a candidate that wants Australian style gun grabbing and also support the Constitution of the United States. YOU PEOPLE ARE MY ENEMY.
You might not agree with the reasoning for limiting gun ownership, but there are reasons that have to do with public safety and are not at all unusual in almost any other civilized country. They aren't your enemy. And I think it would be impossible to get the "Australia solution" here. Not even comprehensive background checks can be agreed upon. So you can probably relax.

The voters will get what they asked for if Hillary is elected.
It won't end with her, the people will have voted to go down the rabbit hole just like Europe.
She wants to do the same things as the European countries and they are going up in flames with open borders and other social democracy programs that are failing.
The people will choose, big government and continued corrruption or freedom.
At least there was enough British wise enough to get out of that controlling rat race.
Will the Americans?
It sure doesn't look like it.

The voters will get what they asked for if Hillary is elected.
It won't end with her, the people will have voted to go down the rabbit hole just like Europe.
She wants to do the same things as the European countries and they are going up in flames with open borders and other social democracy programs that are failing.
The people will choose, big government and continued corrruption or freedom.
At least there was enough British wise enough to get out of that controlling rat race.
Will the Americans?
It sure doesn't look like it.
yes please

now.jpg

Fan the flames of discontent? I know, you've worked hard and you deserve a party. I just worry about ... well, you know

now.jpg

You might not agree with the reasoning for limiting gun ownership, but there are reasons that have to do with public safety and are not at all unusual in almost any other civilized country. They aren't your enemy. And I think it would be impossible to get the "Australia solution" here. Not even comprehensive background checks can be agreed upon. So you can probably relax.

And you can relax because apparently you haven't noticed that very few crimes are committed by people who bought a gun in a gun store. So why keep pushing more background checks if they are working now?

now.jpg

Fan the flames of discontent? I know, you've worked hard and you deserve a party. I just worry about ... well, you know

Our $20 trillion national debt? No wait, you're voting for Hillary, you don't

Forum List

Back