Would you be willing to accept this Second Amendment compromise?

Pretty typical wrong-wing thinking—“Criminals aren't the problem.”

Of course, it isn't surprising that you couldn't muster the intellectual capacity to realize that your hypothetical Cleetus who shoots his wife in a dispute over beer would be a criminal, and that would, in fact, be the entire cause of the problem.

point is, he wouldn't be a "criminal" if he didn't have a gun in the house. That's the point you don't get. Guns allow petty arguments to escalate into tragedies.
So let me get this right...... No one in the heat of the moment with no firearm grabs a knife a shovel or other implement and attacks the person they are mad at? That never happens? Be specific provide us the statistics on this heat of the moment killing spree.

So let me get this right...... No one in the heat of the moment with no firearm grabs a knife a shovel or other implement and attacks the person they are mad at? That never happens? Be specific provide us the statistics on this heat of the moment killing spree.

Guy, I don't talk to medicated idiots who think they are still entitled to guns.

11,000 of americas 15,000 homicides happen with guns.

Guns make it a lot easier to kill people, and we have the body count to show for it.

As evidenced by this chart since the 90s murder is way down. As are firearms murders. Further there are significant murders with sharp objects blunt objects and other means. Unless Joe can provide us the break down I am afraid his little rant is ignorant of the facts

Dude, did you actually read your own fucking link, the one that shows that 69% of homicides are committed with guns and that percentage has been going UP since 2008

Those things don't happen as often, and when they do, they are less certain to produce fatalities.
He wouldn't be a criminal if he used a knife, a crowbar, a ball bat, any of a hundred other items?

interesting

Here's the thing. Those things don't happen as often, and when they do, they are less certain to produce fatalities.

crowbars aren't designed to kill people. Guns are.

blunt instruments have been the cause of death since the time of the caveman.

if 'Cleetus' hadn't had a firearm available, would that have stopped him from doing physical, deadly, harm to Mrs Cleetus?

guns are designed to kill?

so are knives, swords, etc.

Keep blaming the object, not the person.

if 'Cleetus' hadn't had a firearm available, would that have stopped him from doing physical, deadly, harm to Mrs Cleetus?

How many people have swords in their houses in this day and age. (I'll ignore your silly comment about knives, which are mostly designed for cutting things.)

Point was, Stab wounds are less fatal than gunshot wounds. There are cases of people being stabbed 10-15 times and still surviving.

Guns are more lethal, which is why Cleetus shouldn't own one.

How many people have swords in their houses in this day and age. (I'll ignore your silly comment about knives, which are mostly designed for cutting things.)

Point was, Stab wounds are less fatal than gunshot wounds. There are cases of people being stabbed 10-15 times and still surviving.

Guns are more lethal, which is why Cleetus shouldn't own one.

Still blaming he object instead of the weapon.

Guns are NOT more lethal than knives.

Both depend on hitting a vital spot to kill.

Firearms are considered more dangerous, because of the distance it can be used to hurt/damage someone.

And I would just like to point out that Joe is using "Cleetus" as a regional ethnic slur, because he is an admitted bigot.

Guy, I don't talk to medicated idiots who think they are still entitled to guns.

Guns make it a lot easier to kill people, and we have the body count to show for it.

As evidenced by this chart since the 90s murder is way down. As are firearms murders. Further there are significant murders with sharp objects blunt objects and other means. Unless Joe can provide us the break down I am afraid his little rant is ignorant of the facts

Dude, did you actually read your own fucking link, the one that shows that 69% of homicides are committed with guns and that percentage has been going UP since 2008
Most murders are gang related or crimes related not heat of the moment, you claimed heat of the moment, provide evidence to support your claim.

So Joe, there are areas in the country, usually in certain parts of the big cities, where there is much gun violence. Other parts of the country, very little gun violence even where most everybody has a gun. Let each state or municipality determine gun laws.

So Joe, there are areas in the country, usually in certain parts of the big cities, where there is much gun violence. Other parts of the country, very little gun violence even where most everybody has a gun. Let each state or municipality determine gun laws.

And I believe our decisions to allow more refugees and illegals coming here, people we know nothing about, will certainly increase the violent crime in the future. The odds are in their favor.

There's little gun violence because there are few people. There's lots of gun violence where there are lots of people.

One more time. EVERY OTHER INDUSTRIAL DEMOCRACY HAS FIGURED THIS OUT. There's no good reason for civilians to own guns, and if you ban them or limit them, you don't have gun violence.

But America, like the special Retard who keeps writing down "2+2=Cat", keeps trying to explain why there are other reasons why we have 32,000 gun deaths a year and how this is totally acceptable.

There's little gun violence because there are few people. There's lots of gun violence where there are lots of people.

One more time. EVERY OTHER INDUSTRIAL DEMOCRACY HAS FIGURED THIS OUT. There's no good reason for civilians to own guns, and if you ban them or limit them, you don't have gun violence.

But America, like the special Retard who keeps writing down "2+2=Cat", keeps trying to explain why there are other reasons why we have 32,000 gun deaths a year and how this is totally acceptable.

Link to show that rural or suburban crime rates are only low in absolute numbers not per capita.

There's little gun violence because there are few people. There's lots of gun violence where there are lots of people

Top 10 states for gun violence are considered Red states.

States With the Most Gun Violence

Top 10 cities for gun violence are considered Blue cities.

What to do the top 10 cities with highest gun-related homicides per 100,000 people have in common? | Fire Andrea Mitchell!

and Chicago didn't make the list.

Forum List

Back