Would you believe I walked into Wendy's today and said

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
"give me a large fry with a 10 piece nugget with no sauce and no drink. That's it"

And the cashier still said something else other than the price?? Why is ordering fast food so difficult"

"give me a large fry with a 10 piece nugget with no sauce and no drink. That's it"

And the cashier still said something else other than the price?? Why is ordering fast food so difficult"
Why is looking at the menu so difficult? Why is Ronald McDonald Gay?

Didn't I say I knew what I wanted? You seem dumb like her

Is a "10 piece nugget" on the Wendy's menu?

Yes, that's why I couldn't understand why the bitch couldn't just tell me the price

I find it more likely you walked into a bar

200w.gif

Yes, that's why I couldn't understand why the bitch couldn't just tell me the price
Beats me. Unless she needed for you to say 10 piece crispy chicken nuggets to understand. But you would think she would have understood.

Last edited:

Why does your life seem to revolve around fast food and fat women?

Joking aside, the cashiers are trained to "upsell" the customers. They are supposed to sell you more food than you initially ordered. And if they don't do it they'll get chewed out by the manager.

Joking aside, the cashiers are trained to "upsell" the customers. They are supposed to sell you more food than you initially ordered. And if they don't do it they'll get chewed out by the manager.
Good point. They have to be making a killing off of the drinks.

Why are you eating this fast food? It has minimal nutritional value and in general it's unhealthy.

You should instead be eating more healthily, think about your arteries.

Fuck you mean FAT WOMEN?

When I say that's it that' what I mean.

Why are you eating this fast food? It has minimal nutritional value and in general it's unhealthy.

You should instead be eating more healthily, think about your arteries.

It was a unplanned visit. I went to Target to get a toaster and ended up at wendy's because the pizza place was closed.

Because you don't understand business? You've never worked in a job? Does Wendy's take SNAP cards?

Who the hell in their right mind eats that garbage anyway?
I like Wendy's! Among the best of the fast food restaurants, IMO. Sure, better to eat at home, but as a "road warrior" who spends 3-4 days a week on the road, fast food is a time saver. Sit-down restaurants are nice, but easily take 60-90 minutes for a meal. Wendy's is in and out in 10 minutes and back to my hotel..

Forum List

Back