Would you believe I walked into Wendy's today and said

Because you don't understand business? You've never worked in a job? Does Wendy's take SNAP cards?

Why the fuck would I have a snap card?
You seem to be the "entitled" type. Didn't you brag about impregnating several women and never paying to raise the children?

No dickhead
Didn't you brag about having children with women you aren't married to?...or did you just fuck them and never look back? Maybe I misunderstood your bragging about your sexual conquests and refusal to accept responsibility for the consequences.

That wasn't me retard
Ahhh, so you claim you never bragged about all the women you've fucked and forgotten? Interesting. How much do you want to bet I can prove you are a liar?

Of course, I doubt you'd pay up for two reasons: 1) you're dishonest and 2) I doubt you have the financial means.

You're an odd person, fbj.

Don't hate me just be cool with me
That isn't an easy task after reading your posts.

My point mutherfucker is this

If I answer that question then it will lead to her asking another so I am trying to nip it in the bud for 2 reasons

1. To speed up the line

2. For me to get my shit and leave

Understand what I am trying to explain to you
I'll leave you to continue being one of our village idiots.

Why the fuck would I have a snap card?
You seem to be the "entitled" type. Didn't you brag about impregnating several women and never paying to raise the children?

No dickhead
Didn't you brag about having children with women you aren't married to?...or did you just fuck them and never look back? Maybe I misunderstood your bragging about your sexual conquests and refusal to accept responsibility for the consequences.

That wasn't me retard
Ahhh, so you claim you never bragged about all the women you've fucked and forgotten? Interesting. How much do you want to bet I can prove you are a liar?

Of course, I doubt you'd pay up for two reasons: 1) you're dishonest and 2) I doubt you have the financial means.

Log Out off the internet and then out of life

If I answer that question then it will lead to her asking another so I am trying to nip it in the bud for 2 reasons

1. To speed up the line

You a stupid mutherfucker

1. To speed up the line

You a stupid mutherfucker
:itsok:

1. To speed up the line

3f337b8851b7799b84147bf8ff85cbf86664349cd0255d026158d2776f5b57b2.jpg

No dickhead

That wasn't me retard

Log Out off the internet and then out of life
Translation: Dammit, DW! You've cornered me again! Fuck you!

No worries, FBJ. It's not unusual for a person of your particular character traits to be a deadbeat dad with a lot of little fbj's running around calling other men "uncle".

"give me a large fry with a 10 piece nugget with no sauce and no drink. That's it"

And the cashier still said something else other than the price?? Why is ordering fast food so difficult"
Why does your life seem to revolve around fast food and fat women?

Joking aside, the cashiers are trained to "upsell" the customers. They are supposed to sell you more food than you initially ordered. And if they don't do it they'll get chewed out by the manager.
Good point. They have to be making a killing off of the drinks.
I've heard that they make over a 50% profit on soft drinks.

"give me a large fry with a 10 piece nugget with no sauce and no drink. That's it"

And the cashier still said something else other than the price?? Why is ordering fast food so difficult"

Joking aside, the cashiers are trained to "upsell" the customers. They are supposed to sell you more food than you initially ordered. And if they don't do it they'll get chewed out by the manager.

That's why I told that dumb bitch..........."NO DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's called up-selling. Not the workers fault, most are required too.

Well, people in public service job

At least that girl understood basic English. The last time I took a bus here in Denver, the driver was Somali and didn't speak English, I asked him a simple question 3 times and he referred me to his twin in the passenger seat behind him. I got no clear answer, and on top of that, the driver blew through red and yellow lights, was speeding and missed a few stops. And the passengers were a incredible lot as well. I think there were only a couple of English speaking Americans on the bus, the whole 10 miles I rode the infernal thing. It was disconcerting as hell. I ride my bike or walk now.

Why do you feel the need to denigrate people. The worker is doing no more than what her boss tells her what to do. If you have an issue take it up with the franchise owner.

That's NET profit.

You can't afford a drink at a fast food joint?

I already had drinks at home so I didn't need to buy one. Drinks are for people who plan to eat inside the store.

I already had drinks at home so I didn't need to buy one. Drinks are for people who plan to eat inside the store.
You'll always be our village idiot. :)

Forum List

Back