Would you believe I walked into Wendy's today and said

Who the hell in their right mind eats that garbage anyway?
I like Wendy's! Among the best of the fast food restaurants, IMO. Sure, better to eat at home, but as a "road warrior" who spends 3-4 days a week on the road, fast food is a time saver. Sit-down restaurants are nice, but easily take 60-90 minutes for a meal. Wendy's is in and out in 10 minutes and back to my hotel..
I used to eat that crap, but I agree Wendy's does seem to be a cut above. When I lived in Reno I liked to have the Wendy's chili with cheese and onions. It was decent.

I was referring to the "chicken nuggets." I mean, what part of the chicken is the "nugget?" I think there's BEAK, FEET AND FEATHERS in that shit.

Last edited:
"give me a large fry with a 10 piece nugget with no sauce and no drink. That's it"

And the cashier still said something else other than the price?? Why is ordering fast food so difficult"
Because you don't understand business? You've never worked in a job? Does Wendy's take SNAP cards?

Why the fuck would I have a snap card?

"give me a large fry with a 10 piece nugget with no sauce and no drink. That's it"

And the cashier still said something else other than the price?? Why is ordering fast food so difficult"
Because you don't understand business? You've never worked in a job? Does Wendy's take SNAP cards?

You seem to be the "entitled" type. Didn't you brag about impregnating several women and never paying to raise the children?

You seem to be the "entitled" type. Didn't you brag about impregnating several women and never paying to raise the children?

No dickhead

"give me a large fry with a 10 piece nugget with no sauce and no drink. That's it" And the cashier still said something else other than the price?? Why is ordering fast food so difficult"

What's the difficult part? Did you have to recite Act Three's soliloquy in Henry V, before s/he'd serve you?

In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility
-- William Shakespeare, Henry V

Why are you eating this fast food? It has minimal nutritional value and in general it's unhealthy.

You should instead be eating more healthily, think about your arteries.

YEAH, we don't want to lose FBJ, I think we need to start a collection for some fish oil.

Yeah, I believe it. They're trained to suggest additions, up-sale so to speak.

What I can't believe is that you find ordering difficult. Trouble reading the menu board?

What the hell else could she possibly have to say? it didn't sound something like this did it?

No dickhead
Didn't you brag about having children with women you aren't married to?...or did you just fuck them and never look back? Maybe I misunderstood your bragging about your sexual conquests and refusal to accept responsibility for the consequences.

Last edited:

Why does your life seem to revolve around fast food and fat women?

Joking aside, the cashiers are trained to "upsell" the customers. They are supposed to sell you more food than you initially ordered. And if they don't do it they'll get chewed out by the manager.

Fuck you mean FAT WOMEN?

No he means FAT WIMMENS :smoke:

Who the hell in their right mind eats that garbage anyway?

When u need something quick to put on stomach.
I'd rather go without until I could eat some real food.

People eat this fast food for convenience, it's just laziness, they don't think about the crap that's in this fast food, crap they are putting into their own bodies.

As it says, you are what you eat.

it's her job to try to add on to the sale, Idiot.

Just say "No thanks" and stop whining

"give me a large fry with a 10 piece nugget with no sauce and no drink. That's it" And the cashier still said something else other than the price?? Why is ordering fast food so difficult"

What's the difficult part? Did you have to recite Act Three's soliloquy in Henry V, before s/he'd serve you?

In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility
-- William Shakespeare, Henry V

It was a time where you went to a fast food place and told them what you wanted and they said the price.

Now it's all this conversation just for me to get a got damm 10 piece nugget and fries.

GIVE ME MY SHIT so I can get the fuck outta of here lol

Yeah, I believe it. They're trained to suggest additions, up-sale so to speak.

What I can't believe is that you find ordering difficult. Trouble reading the menu board?

Try and follow me mongo

I already knew what I wanted because the only thing I eat out of Wendy's is nuggets and fries. So when I say I want a 10 piece nugget with fries and no sauce or drink

the only thing she should be saying is the PRICE!!!!!!!!!

No dickhead
Didn't you brag about having children with women you aren't married to?...or did you just fuck them and never look back? Maybe I misunderstood your bragging about your sexual conquests and refusal to accept responsibility for the consequences.

That wasn't me retard

Why does your life seem to revolve around fast food and fat women?

Joking aside, the cashiers are trained to "upsell" the customers. They are supposed to sell you more food than you initially ordered. And if they don't do it they'll get chewed out by the manager.

Fuck you mean FAT WOMEN?

No he means FAT WIMMENS :smoke:

Me like CURVY WIMMENS

it's her job to try to add on to the sale, Idiot.

Just say "No thanks" and stop whining

But I said THAT"S IT!!!!!!!!

I get annoyed when people strive to take more money out of my account

Forum List

Back