Would you date a con or ex con?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Just curious. For myself, if I were single, I would NOT date someone currently incarcerated. Ex con? Depends on what they were in for. And would you stay with someone locked up and wait for them? Or does it depend on what they got busted and are being punished for?

What about you?

You should be surprised the number of times women (and sometimes men) call police stations asking if their spouse or partner has been locked up.

It's always boggled my mind that someone would be with someone if your first thought when you can't find them is to see if they've been arrested.

This black guy was telling me that the local hoosegow is actually the ideal place for dating.

The key, he told me, is to go to the jail entrance right before visiting hours. That's when all the inmates' old ladies are outside the joint. The gals are available the men can't do anything about it as they are locked up. Couldn't kick your ass if they wanted to.

I'd say that the penal system is the ideal place to find a date.

Nah. I'm happily hitched already and she hasn't been in prison for ages; maybe in a past life. Me on the other hand have spent a lot of time in lockups....it"s where the cops kept the illegal booze they confiscated. My best buddy was the local Sergeant's son. We played in the cells often when we were kids.

Greg

Just curious. For myself, if I were single, I would NOT date someone currently incarcerated. Ex con? Depends on what they were in for. And would you stay with someone locked up and wait for them? Or does it depend on what they got busted and are being punished for?

What about you?
Depends are they a hot woman?

What about you?

Nope..........

if the "Con" was a Patriot that was arrested for participating in the Jan 6th protest against the Democrat filth stealing the election then I would be proud to date her.

If she was some stupid BLM or ANTIFA bitch arrested for murdering a policeman or burning down government buildings then hell no!

I certainly have. Several times. My sole criteria is how the man treats me. I don't care what else they did.

You should be surprised the number of times women (and sometimes men) call police stations asking if their spouse or partner has been locked up.

It's always boggled my mind that someone would be with someone if your first thought when you can't find them is to see if they've been arrested.
why first thought? they probably have checked whore houses, hospitals, morgues, yale, princeton, and hahvad prior to contacting the police.

at least that's my process when i cannot find my car.

yes, it's usually towed, those fuckers.

Obviously there's a lot of vice in the district with Samson-and-Delilah prison games going on.
In a district where people are routinely arrested or detained or stopped without probable cause.
It's a sex pick-up. The pimp of the district or the prosecutor says the guy's "ineligible to date" or "ineligible to hire" and puts a mark on him via a low-class police report.

Yeah, it depends what they did. It also depends on frequency, variation of crime, and how long ago as well.

You go to prison yourself for harboring a felon or a mentally ill person.
Your posts in this thread are getting dumber & dumber.
You do not go anywhere for dating or marrying anyone mentioned in the op.
I've been married twice and all my family owns guns including my children.

Just stop

Forum List

Back