Would you date a con or ex con?

You do not go anywhere for dating or marrying anyone mentioned in the op.
I've been married twice and all my family owns guns including my children.
You don't know shit about anything. You own guns, you can't have a spouse on the prohibited persons list or they'll be arrested as adjudicated mental defective in possession of a firearm, which is a federal felony, and you'll be arrested as an accessory to the criminal possession of an illegal firearm.

You do not go anywhere for dating or marrying anyone mentioned in the op.
I've been married twice and all my family owns guns including my children.
You don't know shit about anything. You own guns, you can't have a spouse on the prohibited persons list or they'll be arrested as adjudicated mental defective in possession of a firearm, which is a federal felony, and you'll be arrested as an accessory to the criminal possession of an illegal firearm.
I am an ex con ya moron. And BOTH my ex wives own guns as well as my children.

Just shut up. You look like an idiot

Screenshot_20210706-215909_Chrome.jpg

Good luck. Some felon dude picked up on probation or parole has got to prove in a court of law that he does not have access to his wife's gun safe. Fat chance of that because it's a felony and with any kind of record he's going down for it anyways no matter what. What's this dick dick of a professional criminal defense lawyer going to plea the guy to when he goes down for being a felon or mentally ill person in possession of a firearm which he can't prove he doesn't have access to?

Good luck. Some felon dude picked up on probation or parole has got to prove in a court of law that he does not have access to his wife's gun safe. Fat chance of that because it's a felony and with any kind of record he's going down for it anyways no matter what. What's this dick dick of a professional criminal defense lawyer going to plea the guy to when he goes down for being a felon or mentally ill person in possession of a firearm which he can't prove he doesn't have access to?
Moving the goal posts I see. Just a few posts ago you claimed the wife/girlfriend would goto jail.
For the record I have been pulled over with my children in the vehicle while conceal carrying. Despite them telling the officer none of us went to jail. I did get my speeding ticket however.
It's time for you to stop making shit up

Just curious. For myself, if I were single, I would NOT date someone currently incarcerated. Ex con? Depends on what they were in for. And would you stay with someone locked up and wait for them? Or does it depend on what they got busted and are being punished for?

What about you?

Depends on if she was hawt, or not. Cute but psycho can be fun for a short while.

You should be surprised the number of times women (and sometimes men) call police stations asking if their spouse or partner has been locked up.
Obviously there's a lot of vice in the district with Samson-and-Delilah prison games going on.
It's always boggled my mind that someone would be with someone if your first thought when you can't find them is to see if they've been arrested.
In a district where people are routinely arrested or detained or stopped without probable cause.
It's a sex pick-up. The pimp of the district or the prosecutor says the guy's "ineligible to date" or "ineligible to hire" and puts a mark on him via a low-class police report.

have you ever posted a coherent post?

Forum List

Back