Would You Have Been Delighted? Would Any Child? A Poll...

Describe feelings as an 8 year old how you would have felt with 2 dads or 2 moms?

• Delighted: all children should be so lucky!

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Ambivalent: children should just adapt.

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Upset: children notice when something is just plain wrong.

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Shocked: children would suffer mentally in that situation.

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
Not a republican either. But then again if people figure out that millions of democrats are fully against mainstreaming the LGBT cult via marriage, then all the smoke and mirrors fake polling data won't hold water.

So the instant anyone speaks up against the Gay Agenda, their militant bishops & priests assign a "far right" label to that person. But it doesn't work. It just doesn't. The pragmatists in the middle are long-jaded to the herd dogs and think for themselves.

That's what makes elections so interesting...

Not a republican either. But then again if people figure out that millions of democrats are fully against mainstreaming the LGBT cult via marriage, then all the smoke and mirrors fake polling data won't hold water.

So the instant anyone speaks up against the Gay Agenda, their militant bishops & priests assign a "far right" label to that person. But it doesn't work. It just doesn't. The pragmatists in the middle are long-jaded to the herd dogs and think for themselves.

That's what makes elections so interesting...

Agreed. Both Republicans and Democrats are fond of labels. It's their way of diluting the issues and shrugging off accountability.

Dude's belligerent, annoying, and over-dramatic (and that's while trying play the hero and have his Hollywood moment). Whether he realizes it or not, his upbringing did adversely affect his character.

Take that stick out of your ass and try again. When are you going to have your hollywood moment? Never? Sucks. Darn if only you'd had gay parents. :cool:

Christ republicans do you ever fucking listen to yourselves? :cuckoo:

Stick out of my ass? If you're gonna use stale idioms, at least use them in ways that I don't have to think wtf he is talking about. Dude's a drama queen. I don't have to have a stick in or out of the ass to get that.

And then I love how you tried to imply that I was somehow jealous of this dude. Classic. But you did hit on something. This is so much about the attention for so many people. Then once they've gotten that high out of their system, they can go back to butt fucking each other.

And btw, don't know how many times I have to say it; but I'm not Republican. And in fact, I'm sure you've seen me rail against them on many occasions if you've been paying any attention at all.

Oh you say you're not a republican? Is that the qualifier for conservative assholes these days? That if they say they're not "republican" then they're not assholes?

How are this kid's 2 gay mom's going to "buttfuck?" Or is that just something you're fixated on right now. Hmm... :eusa_think:

Nature: One man, one woman. You don't have to go to church and be a part of the so-called religious right to get that. All the same, I'm open to alternative relationships; but stop dragging children into them.

I am not open to alternate lifestyles but I agree with you on the matter of one man, one woman, raising children. Now I would like for you to consider something I once heard a famous minister say. What if all the roosters were homosexual and there were no more eggs? What if all the hogs became homosexual and there was no more bacon? What if the bulls all became homosexual and there was no more beef? What if the men and women all opted for this alternative lifestyle you speak of and mankind ceased to exist? What then? I believe all that was created as it was created was good. I also believe it was intended to remain that way but sin entered the heart of man and this is the result. Very sad day we are living in. Very sad.

Even though you agree with my argument; I still have to object to your means of argument. It's reductio ad absurdum. Everyone will not be defying nature and becoming homosexual. However, my point is that one man / one woman is obviously the most optimal way for a child to properly develop. All this 'a child loves unconditionally' stuff is not an argument against that reality either.

I'm sorry, perhaps I wasn't clear on my reason for being against homosexual behavior / lesbian behavior - I am against it because the bible condemns it. I'm a Christian. I believe that Gods opinion is the only opinion that matters. I hope that clarifies it for you. I do believe that children love unconditionally. Absolutely I do. Which is why I feel they must be protected from this. They are innocent. They have no idea! You see?

It's really a simple question and a simple poll.

But first it requires that you enter a meditative state and go back in your memory to when you were a child in the early years of elementary school.. As a child coming into awareness of his or her world at say between the age of 6-8, would you have been delighted [or would you be delighted] to have come to the awareness that instead of a mom and dad, you had two dads or two moms instead?

And if that situation would have been unthinkable for you then as it might be for you now; would you require that another child at that young point of awareness have to come to the realization that he has two dads or two moms?

gaydaddys_zps908384a9.jpg

The child would know the difference the moment they figured out that males and females make babies together. Or when a child watched how male and female animals [all but homo sapiens] abided by that rule overwhelmingly. At that point, a child's mind would begin a downward spiral when told to shut up when asking why just humans upheld homosexuality as a norm when all other mammals do not? As a child kept asking, what else would his or her gay parents have as an option besides just telling them to shut up? Because the end point of that questioning would have to be denial of reality. Or at the very least an extremely uncomfortable conversation about the mental stability of a person who rejects the opposite gender but embraces parenting... As the child ages to the teen years, this questioning and probing of an obvious mental issue would reach new heights and would be predicted to have devastating consequences in the adolescent's mind. They typically struggle as it is to make sense of the world and glaring inconsistencies they notice within it.. This struggle sometimes leads them to hurt themselves or others.

Thanks for posting this beautiful photo again.

Children want to be loved, have security -

- just like this photos shows.

The nutters are just going to have to accept that good people come in all colors and all sexes.

I am not open to alternate lifestyles but I agree with you on the matter of one man, one woman, raising children. Now I would like for you to consider something I once heard a famous minister say. What if all the roosters were homosexual and there were no more eggs? What if all the hogs became homosexual and there was no more bacon? What if the bulls all became homosexual and there was no more beef? What if the men and women all opted for this alternative lifestyle you speak of and mankind ceased to exist? What then? I believe all that was created as it was created was good. I also believe it was intended to remain that way but sin entered the heart of man and this is the result. Very sad day we are living in. Very sad.

Even though you agree with my argument; I still have to object to your means of argument. It's reductio ad absurdum. Everyone will not be defying nature and becoming homosexual. However, my point is that one man / one woman is obviously the most optimal way for a child to properly develop. All this 'a child loves unconditionally' stuff is not an argument against that reality either.

I'm sorry, perhaps I wasn't clear on my reason for being against homosexual behavior / lesbian behavior - I am against it because the bible condemns it. I'm a Christian. I believe that Gods opinion is the only opinion that matters. I hope that clarifies it for you. I do believe that children love unconditionally. Absolutely I do. Which is why I feel they must be protected from this. They are innocent. They have no idea! You see?

God condemns a whole lot of things that are done on a daily basis.

I suppose you never masturbate?

Utterly ridiculous and ignorant to say two men or two women cannot raise happy, healthy children. For as long as there have been humans, orphans have been raised by other than birth parents.

The radical right hates children. They have said they want brown ones shot and hungry ones to starve. Don't deny it. Its true and you have posted it here.

Of all the people on this planet, the radical right have the least right to judge who should care for and raise children.

Stick with what you know and love - fetuses and leave the important stuff to those who do the actual raising of children.

Perhaps the better question would have been, how do you think a child would feel learning that their biological mother and father gave them up for adoption to two men or two women? Because we know that it is impossible for two men to pro- create and give birth to give birth a child just as it is impossible for two women to pro-create and give birth to a child. I am totally against it because I believe it is wrong to subject the child to that type of an environment. A child should be raised by a man and a woman. Not a man and a man or a woman and a woman. That is my belief.

If that's your belief then don't marry someone of the same sex as you and have a child.

It's that easy.

Meanwhile you have no right to force your beliefs on anyone else.

Why is it that conservatives believe they have the right to force their beliefs and lifestyle on everyone else? Why aren't you happy to be free to live as you choose and give everyone else the same respect?

Or do you hate freedom that much?

Until homosexual marriage is the law of the land throughout the country, I say divorce should be outlawed for the same reason - God hates it.

[MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION], would you care to share with us why Christians do not sacrifice animals anymore?

There's more to it than Jesus being the ultimate sacrifice... that's just the beginning of it. What are we under, once baptised? Not law, but...

(You know, that which allows God to accept us flawed humans even though we are undeserving on our own merits... if only we could do the same towards others!)

So what about those Americans who aren't christian and don't follow your god? Or what about those Americans who are christian and don't follow your interpretation of the bible?

What gives you the right to violate their first amendment right to freedom of religion?

You have the right to live anyway you want within our laws. No one is stopping you.

You are trying to stop Americans from living the way they choose within our laws.

Why can't you be happy to live your life as you choose and leave everyone else to that same right?

Or do you hate freedom and our constitution that much?

Perhaps the better question would have been, how do you think a child would feel learning that their biological mother and father gave them up for adoption to two men or two women? Because we know that it is impossible for two men to pro- create and give birth to give birth a child just as it is impossible for two women to pro-create and give birth to a child. I am totally against it because I believe it is wrong to subject the child to that type of an environment. A child should be raised by a man and a woman. Not a man and a man or a woman and a woman. That is my belief.

If that's your belief then don't marry someone of the same sex as you and have a child.

It's that easy.

Why is it that conservatives believe they have the right to force their beliefs and lifestyle on everyone else? Why aren't you happy to be free to live as you choose and give everyone else the same respect?

As a voter, he does have that right.

It's that easy.

Oh does he? Please define that right. What other beliefs do they have the right to force on people?

It's that easy.

Oh does he? Please define that right. What other beliefs do they have the right to force on people?

Who's forcing what, dude? You're the one forcing sexuality onto people.

Oh yea? What are gay people forcing on you? How have gay people affected your way of life? (well... besides their evident impact on your clearly limp wristed posting style)

[MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION], would you care to share with us why Christians do not sacrifice animals anymore?

There's more to it than Jesus being the ultimate sacrifice... that's just the beginning of it. What are we under, once baptised? Not law, but...

(You know, that which allows God to accept us flawed humans even though we are undeserving on our own merits... if only we could do the same towards others!)

You'll find those answers on my Pentacostal Fire Thread and I'd love to have you over, House. Anytime. I'm turning in early tonight, however. Good night to all.

- Jeremiah

You'll find those answers on my Pentacostal Fire Thread and I'd love to have you over, House. Anytime. I'm turning in early tonight, however. Good night to all.

- Jeremiah

Grace, [MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION]. The answer is grace.

You could try showing a little.

Nature: One man, one woman. You don't have to go to church and be a part of the so-called religious right to get that. All the same, I'm open to alternative relationships; but stop dragging children into them.

:eusa_clap:

Children are a part of environments in which their parents live, a flat fact.

Nothing Sil argues can ever stop that.

The 4th district has now mandated that marriages all be allowed unless a stay is requested for the USSC.

Sotomayor's web of inevitable marriage equality is quite visible now.

Oh yea? What are gay people forcing on you? How have gay people affected your way of life? (well... besides their evident impact on your clearly limp wristed posting style)

Gay politics has infiltrated all institutions, d-bag.

:eusa_clap:

Children are a part of environments in which their parents live, a flat fact.

Nothing Sil argues can ever stop that.

The 4th district has now mandated that marriages all be allowed unless a stay is requested for the USSC.

Sotomayor's web of inevitable marriage equality is quite visible now.

Yea, you keep having your judicial plants defy the Constitution. One day, the people will take back the power though.

Forum List

Back