Would You Have Been Delighted? Would Any Child? A Poll...

Describe feelings as an 8 year old how you would have felt with 2 dads or 2 moms?

• Delighted: all children should be so lucky!

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Ambivalent: children should just adapt.

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Upset: children notice when something is just plain wrong.

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Shocked: children would suffer mentally in that situation.

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
In other words you became a homophobic bigot because someone else was molested and has mental issues?

Not buying that load of manure.

That you lack the fundamental honesty and integrity to share your motivation says volumes.

No, I became a ruthless and relentless Gay-Agenda questioner when I found out the facts of my friend's demise and then I started researching to find that he was just one of an "epidemic" of "gay males" just like him...

Unlike you, I don't call the questioning of the cult of LGBT's dogma an automatic assignment of "bigot/hater" etc. Informed voters are the best ones, wouldn't you agree?

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

In other words you became a homophobic bigot because someone else was molested and has mental issues?

That you lack the fundamental honesty and integrity to share your motivation says volumes.

No, I became a ruthless and relentless Gay-Agenda questioner when I found out the facts of my friend's demise and then I started researching to find that he was just one of an "epidemic" of "gay males" just like him...

Unlike you, I don't call the questioning of the cult of LGBT's dogma an automatic assignment of "bigot/hater" etc. Informed voters are the best ones, wouldn't you agree?

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

So your real motivation is that you are gullible enough to believe the thoroughly debunked BS allegation that pedophiles abusing children "recruit" them as "gays"! Strange how that never works with females.

Too bad the genuine credible scientific evidence establishes that your delusions have no basis in reality.

1in6 Myths Facts - Sexual Abuse of Boys and Lasting Effects in Men

Can Childhood Sexual Abuse Cause Homosexuality - Born Gay - ProCon.org

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2010/winter/10-myths

So your real motivation is that you are gullible enough to believe the thoroughly debunked BS allegation that pedophiles abusing children "recruit" them as "gays"! Strange how that never works with females.

Too bad the genuine credible scientific evidence establishes that your delusions have no basis in reality.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2010/winter/10-myths

I'll take the CDC survey of 3,000 gay men over your "APA" [gay cabal] subjective studies any day of the week.

I'll take the CDC survey of 3,000 gay men over your "APA" [gay cabal] subjective studies any day of the week.

Where exactly does the CDC claim that pedophiles abusing children "recruit" them as "gays"?

:link: or Lie?

[QUOTE="Silhouette, post: 9676774, member: 44514]

Where exactly does the CDC claim that pedophiles abusing children "recruit" them as "gays"?

The link is in your brain. It's called logical deduction. If most gay men were molested as boys there is a connection. The CDC doesn't use the words "epidemic" or "pervasive" lightly.

The link is in your brain. It's called logical deduction. If most gay men were molested as boys there is a connection. The CDC doesn't use the words "epidemic" or "pervasive" lightly.

Thanks for admitting that you are lying about the CDC and that there is no study that pedophiles are abusing children to "recruit" them as "gays".

You have discredited yourself by failing to support your despicable and completely unfounded allegations against gays.

Whine on but no one will believe anything further that you have to post. Your OP is a complete and utter failure.

Thanks for admitting that you are lying about the CDC and that there is no study that pedophiles are abusing children to "recruit" them as "gays".

You have discredited yourself by failing to support your despicable and completely unfounded allegations against gays.

Whine on but no one will believe anything further that you have to post. Your OP is a complete and utter failure.

I highly doubt that gay pedophiles are actively conscious of what they're doing. But here's a study from the Mayo Clinic [I hope that source is good enough for you?] stating the relationships statistically. If you have a brain, maybe you can infer; erring on the side of child protection and understanding of human compulsive behaviors...

Mayo Clinic 2007

One of the most obvious examples of an environmental factor that increases the chances of an individual becoming an offender is if he or she were sexually abused as a child. This relationship is known as the “victim-to-abuser cycle”or “abused-abusers phenomena.”5,23,24,46......
why the “abused abusers phenomena” occurs: identification with the aggressor, in which the abused child is trying to gain a new identity by becoming the abuser; an imprinted sexual arousal pattern established by early abuse; early abuse leading to hypersexual behavior; or a form of social learning took place http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

I highly doubt that gay pedophiles are actively conscious of what they're doing. But here's a study from the Mayo Clinic [I hope that source is good enough for you?] stating the relationships statistically. If you have a brain, maybe you can infer; erring on the side of child protection and understanding of human compulsive behaviors...

Mayo Clinic 2007

One of the most obvious examples of an environmental factor that increases the chances of an individual becoming an offender is if he or she were sexually abused as a child. This relationship is known as the “victim-to-abuser cycle”or “abused-abusers phenomena.”5,23,24,46......
why the “abused abusers phenomena” occurs: identification with the aggressor, in which the abused child is trying to gain a new identity by becoming the abuser; an imprinted sexual arousal pattern established by early abuse; early abuse leading to hypersexual behavior; or a form of social learning took place http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

Yet another epic failure on your part.

This is about child abuse resulting in the abused child becoming another child abuser themselves.

This article has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with pedophiles "recruiting" children into becoming "gay".

Obviously you don't have a clue what you are reading.

Mayo Clinic 2007

This is about child abuse resulting in the abused child becoming another child abuser themselves.

This article has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with pedophiles "recruiting" children into becoming "gay".

Oh, but I do have a clue. Conditioning a child by molesting him is how the gays recruit. I never said they did it consciously. It is simply done by the act of molesting. Or is your argument now going to be that molested children do not have imposed issues surrounding sexuality once their perp is caught or is done with them in search of younger meat?

Go ahead. I dare you to make that argument: that conditioning doesn't exist in psychology. :popcorn:

Mayo Clinic 2007

Oh, but I do have a clue. Conditioning a child by molesting him is how the gays recruit. I never said they did it consciously. It is simply done by the act of molesting. Or is your argument now going to be that molested children do not have imposed issues surrounding sexuality once their perp is caught or is done with them in search of younger meat?

Go ahead. I dare you to make that argument: that conditioning doesn't exist in psychology. :popcorn:

Your link only established that child abuse "conditions" someone to become an abuser themselves.

You don't have squat to substantiate this squalid lie;
Conditioning a child by molesting him is how the gays recruit.

Here, you need a refresher, obviously:

Mayo Clinic 2007

Like I said, the induction process of gay from the normal hetero child population is not necessarily a conscious act. But its effects are the same at the end of the day: conversion, induction, recruitment.

Ya, it gets worse. I've dealt with this one on another forum actually concerning this exact same quote. Sillouhette relies heavily on generalized statements and cherry picking quotes out of context. This particular quote in question comes from Ronald Stall from the CDC. Alone it is a little ambiguous and open to interpretation but we have access to the full context that the quote came from, quoted below with link:

It Gets Better Because We Grow Stronger An Interview With Leading Gay Men s Health Expert Dr. Ron Stall Jim Pickett

The term "syndemics" describes interacting and intertwining epidemics, or synergistic epidemics.
<snip>
RON: Once you buy the idea that syndemics exist among gay men, the next question would be why is that so? We think that a very important piece to this puzzle is that gay men not only suffer far greater rates of violence victimization as adolescents, but that nearly all young gay men watch schoolmates being publicly victimized for having the same sexual orientation that they do. This sets gay men up early on to have a sense of being different, of being less than, of not being deserving, of being alone -- in short, for internalized homophobia at a very early age. And these experiences predispose young gay men to be more depressed, to have greater substance abuse profiles at a very early age, to have higher rates of having sex under the influence of alcohol or drugs and to suffer greater rates of violence victimization, each of which raise HIV risk profiles among young MSM. Dr. Mark Friedman in our group published an analysis to show the associations between the experience of violence victimization and bullying during adolescence and poorer health profiles -- including HIV seropositivity -- among adult gay men. We are conducting additional analyses from a separate cohort study to measure how the experiences of violence victimization at a young age predict syndemic production among middle-aged gay men.

Now re-read the original quote Silhouette used: "Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta..." Suddently the meaning is a lot more clear when given proper context.

This quote (and the article linked that it came from) was presented to Silhouette over a year ago, and clearly explains the doctor's position the meaning of the original quote Silhouette has been using. Despite having this information, Silhouette continues to assert that it is saying something that it doesn't and misrepresenting this doctor's work.... actually promoting exactly the opposite of what Ron Stall was calling for. Here's the forum post I'm referring to (post numbered 225): http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=293865&p=1062447820#post1062447820

Last edited:
None of the answers really fit how I would have reacted, but ambivalent came closest. I remember growing up, the kids I felt the worst for were the divorce kids. I mean, they had to grow up knowing (and, trust me, to a kid, no amount of insisting that it "wasn't you" makes even a little bit of difference) that one of their parents just didn't care enough to stick around.

I'm guessing those kids would have been thrilled to know that both of their parents loved them, and wanted to stick around to raise them, and they wouldn't have given a shit if it was a mom, and a dad, two dads, two moms, or hermaphrodite circus dwarves, as long as they were both there, and loved them.

This quote (and the article linked that it came from) was presented to Silhouette over a year ago, and clearly explains the doctor's position the meaning of the original quote Silhouette has been using. Despite having this information, Silhouette continues to assert that it is saying something that it doesn't and misrepresenting this doctor's work.... actually promoting exactly the opposite of what Ron Stall was calling for. Here's the forum post I'm referring to (post numbered 225): http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=293865&p=1062447820#post1062447820

Would that be the doctor's post-audited position on the facts that he opined in below in the Clinical Psychiatry article? Looks like from what you say, he did a complete about face on his position with regards to the facts. And that is precisely how a cult pressures its inductees to behave. Forced retractions were popular in Nazi Germany with any facts and opinions upon them that conflicted with the Nazi Party's Manifesto...

See this thread for details on Ronald Stall's likely-forced (audited) retraction: Federal Gay-Activist Judges Aren t to Blame They Rely on Science .. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And Stall's original opinion on the facts...it was a survey of 3,000 gay men. It is a direct quote from the article and there is no other way to interpret it than how it is written:

None of the answers really fit how I would have reacted, but ambivalent came closest. I remember growing up, the kids I felt the worst for were the divorce kids. I mean, they had to grow up knowing (and, trust me, to a kid, no amount of insisting that it "wasn't you" makes even a little bit of difference) that one of their parents just didn't care enough to stick around.

I'm guessing those kids would have been thrilled to know that both of their parents loved them, and wanted to stick around to raise them, and they wouldn't have given a shit if it was a mom, and a dad, two dads, two moms, or hermaphrodite circus dwarves, as long as they were both there, and loved them.

Yes, I'm sure any of those scenarios would be embraced by children and the reaction of their peers at school to two women or two men playing at "mom and dad" wouldn't exist. Or if the cult stamps out any resistance to the obviuos mental illness of such a charade, how society will look 60 years hence..

Yes, I'm sure any of those scenarios would be embraced by children and the reaction of their peers at school to two women or two men playing at "mom and dad" wouldn't exist. Or if the cult stamps out any resistance to the obviuos mental illness of such a charade, how society will look 60 years hence..
You really are terrified of the "Big Bad Gay peoples", aren't you? It's okay. We understand. Everyone has their phobias. You just hold on to your blankie really, really tight, and I'm sure you'll feel much better...

It's really a simple question and a simple poll.

But first it requires that you enter a meditative state and go back in your memory to when you were a child in the early years of elementary school.. As a child coming into awareness of his or her world at say between the age of 6-8, would you have been delighted [or would you be delighted] to have come to the awareness that instead of a mom and dad, you had two dads or two moms instead?

And if that situation would have been unthinkable for you then as it might be for you now; would you require that another child at that young point of awareness have to come to the realization that he has two dads or two moms?

gaydaddys_zps908384a9.jpg

The child would know the difference the moment they figured out that males and females make babies together. Or when a child watched how male and female animals [all but homo sapiens] abided by that rule overwhelmingly. At that point, a child's mind would begin a downward spiral when told to shut up when asking why just humans upheld homosexuality as a norm when all other mammals do not? As a child kept asking, what else would his or her gay parents have as an option besides just telling them to shut up? Because the end point of that questioning would have to be denial of reality. Or at the very least an extremely uncomfortable conversation about the mental stability of a person who rejects the opposite gender but embraces parenting... As the child ages to the teen years, this questioning and probing of an obvious mental issue would reach new heights and would be predicted to have devastating consequences in the adolescent's mind. They typically struggle as it is to make sense of the world and glaring inconsistencies they notice within it.. This struggle sometimes leads them to hurt themselves or others.

It's a stupid poll. Kids adapt to their family situations. What is most important is that they feel loved and cared about.

Forum List

Back