Would You Have Been Delighted? Would Any Child? A Poll...

Describe feelings as an 8 year old how you would have felt with 2 dads or 2 moms?

• Delighted: all children should be so lucky!

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Ambivalent: children should just adapt.

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Upset: children notice when something is just plain wrong.

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Shocked: children would suffer mentally in that situation.

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
Sil is not an expert. Sil does not offer expert evidence and conclusions supported by the professional organizations that evaluate these matters. Sil offers opinion: no one cares.

Translated:
"Sil knows too much. Sil is letting the cat out of the bag. Sil has experience with livestock and is letting people know about the AI industry with meat produciton and species preservation. Someone might google those techniques to find that Sil is telling the truth. Pay no attention to Sil!! [PLEASE!!]

Translated:
"Sil knows too much. Sil is letting the cat out of the bag. Sil has experience with livestock and is letting people know about the AI industry with meat produciton and species preservation. Someone might google those techniques to find that Sil is telling the truth. Pay no attention to Sil!! [PLEASE!!]

Sil is right although almost all the professional world disagrees with it.

Hint: we are not beef.

Hint: you sound like the ultra feminists who are whining that modern psychiatry is out to marginalize and institutionalize out spoken women when in fact they are indeed disturbed and can use therapy.

Sil is no sort of a modern day Anne Hutchinson

Sil is right although almost all the professional world disagrees with it.

Hint: we are not beef.

Hint: you sound like the ultra feminists who are whining that modern psychiatry is out to marginalize and institutionalize out spoken women when in fact they are indeed disturbed and can use therapy.

Sil is no sort of a modern day Anne Hutchinson
So the whole field of comparative psychology doesn't exist then according to Jake. You heard me say that ALL species of warm blooded animals can be "trained up" to orient sexually to anything paired with the original stimulus. I know you saw where I said that. What you're arguing here then is that somehow, the most post-natally impressionable animal of all [homo sapiens] is somehow the exception to the rule of this centuries-old industry practice?

So the whole field of comparative psychology doesn't exist then according to Jake. You heard me say that ALL species of warm blooded animals can be "trained up" to orient sexually to anything paired with the original stimulus. I know you saw where I said that. What you're arguing here then is that somehow, the most post-natally impressionable animal of all [homo sapiens] is somehow the exception to the rule of this centuries-old industry practice?

You are writing nonsense, and you agree that the professional organizations disagree with you.

So why are you engaged in tilting at windmills.

You are writing nonsense, and you agree that the professional organizations disagree with you.

So why are you engaged in tilting at windmills.
You are lying as usual and trying to not talk about how species across the board can be imprinted sexually in basically any artificial way their handlers choose. Next you won't want to talk about the phrase in gay vernacular called "tampered with" which refers to what older gays do to virginal youth in order to imprint them gay. Anything but discuss how gays themselves already acknowledge what was done to them is artificial.

Let's not lose track of the mental exercise this thread is about. It's about imagining you were raised in a gay household and how you might have felt about that.

Sil continues to lie and refuses to produce evidence from the great majority of individuals and associations thtat demonstrate the nonsense produced by Sil is nonsense.

Her refusal to admit those facts demonstrates her lies

Let's not lose track of the mental exercise this thread is about. It's about imagining you were raised in a gay household and how you might have felt about that.

You lack the imagination to perform this mental exercise. But since that is your stated intention then begin with explaining your own experience of being raised in a non-gay household. What were your own influences, role models, activities, exposures, learning materials, teachers, religious mentors, etc?

Is that the one where you refuse to acknowledge anyone else's experience, opinion, or assumptions about what a child raised in a gay household would feel because your opinion is completely biased toward your emotions due to a friend who lost all moral compass and intentionally gave HIV to a bunch of gay people?

Yea, not interested in that "discussion" sorry.

Is that the one where you refuse to acknowledge anyone else's experience, opinion, or assumptions about what a child raised in a gay household would feel because your opinion is completely biased toward your emotions due to a friend who lost all moral compass and intentionally gave HIV to a bunch of gay people?

Yea, not interested in that "discussion" sorry.
No, it's a situation where any child will learn where babies [themselves] come from and that they cannot and do not come from two men or two women....ever...

No, it's a situation where any child will learn where babies [themselves] come from and that they cannot and do not come from two men or two women....ever...

Oh, that one; where you refuse to acknowledge that adopted children and parents of stepchildren seem to have no issue with the fact that their parent(s) and step-parent are not the biological parent.

Yea, not interested in that "discussion" either sorry.

Oh, that one; where you refuse to acknowledge that adopted children and parents of stepchildren seem to have no issue with the fact that their parent(s) and step-parent are not the biological parent.

If they are hetero, no. Because the way a child's mind processes the world. In that case a child's mind would say they "could have been my natural parents". Which is different from "it is physically impossible for these two to ever have been my natural parents.

I think the worst damage of all is done in the homes where you see almost as a rule with gay people where one is playing at being the male and the other is playing at being the female. But both are equally mind-fucking to kids.

If they are hetero, no. Because the way a child's mind processes the world. In that case a child's mind would say they "could have been my natural parents". Which is different from "it is physically impossible for these two to ever have been my natural parents.

I think the worst damage of all is done in the homes where you see almost as a rule with gay people where one is playing at being the male and the other is playing at being the female. But both are equally mind-fucking to kids.

Note that the OP still refuses to tell us about the "mind-fuck" that he received during his own childhood that turned him into a homophobic bigot.

Note that the OP still refuses to tell us about the "mind-fuck" that he received during his own childhood that turned him into a homophobic bigot.
Search my posts. I became a "homophobic bigot" when a dear family friend was molested as a boy [as gays often are] to grow up confused, untreated, and with a vendetta. He went out on a rampage carrying HIV and had as many unprotected sexual encounters as he could to settle the score of the untreated mental illness he was carrying around with his compulsion for homosexual sex.

He wasn't "born that way". He was made that way. And now in two states he couldn't get therapy to fix his issues as a matter of law. [But if he was straight, all manner of coercive "mental health entities" would be there to help him transition to gay].

I suppose it is reasonable to fear a cult-like social movement seeking to indoctrinate youth and tie their hands behind their backs when they want help to escape. Sure, that's reasonable.

Search my posts. I became a "homophobic bigot" when a dear family friend was molested as a boy [as gays often are] to grow up confused, untreated, and with a vendetta. He went out on a rampage carrying HIV and had as many unprotected sexual encounters as he could to settle the score of the untreated mental illness he was carrying around with his compulsion for homosexual sex.

He wasn't "born that way". He was made that way. And now in two states he couldn't get therapy to fix his issues as a matter of law. [But if he was straight, all manner of coercive "mental health entities" would be there to help him transition to gay].

I suppose it is reasonable to fear a cult-like social movement seeking to indoctrinate youth and tie their hands behind their backs when they want help to escape. Sure, that's reasonable.

In other words you became a homophobic bigot because someone else was molested and has mental issues?

Not buying that load of manure.

That you lack the fundamental honesty and integrity to share your motivation says volumes.

Forum List

Back