Would You Name Your Son After Donald Trump?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm just asking this question because my man and I want to have kids soon and Donald/Donnie is currently the winning name if our first child is a boy.

I know that the left will probably find it obsessive but I find it to be a nice old fashioned name and the name of a true American patriot and after somebody who loves our country just as much as we do.

Plus his middle name would be George and considering the fact that George Washington was our very first president and one of our founding fathers I believe that Donald George is a very good old fashioned and patriotic name. Plus Donnie is a really cute nickname. 🥰

I'm just asking this question because my man and I want to have kids soon and Donald/Donnie is currently the winning name if our first child is a boy.

I know that the left will probably find it obsessive but I find it to be a nice old fashioned name and the name of a true American patriot and after somebody who loves our country just as much as we do.

Plus his middle name would be George and considering the fact that George Washington was our very first president and one of our founding fathers I believe that Donald George is a very good old fashioned and patriotic name. Plus Donnie is a really cute nickname. 🥰

If Donnie doesn't work for you Adolf is still available.

So you are getting married?

I'd have to, Trump was born almost 80 years ago.

I doubt I could name a child before that.

Reminds me of an indian story.

The young indian asked the chief how do we get our names.

The chief said easy. We name you after what we see when you are born.

Like we see the Sun Rising and name you Sun Rising.

We the Wolf Howling and name you Howling Wolf.

So....why do you ask Two Dogs Fucking.

Reminds me of an indian story.

The young indian asked the chief how do we get our names.

The chief said easy. We name you after what we see when you are born.

Like we see the Sun Rising and name you Sun Rising.

We the Wolf Howling and name you Howling Wolf.

So....why do you ask Two Dogs Fucking.
Mine would be White Lightning.

Forum List

Back