Would you place a Gun-Free-Zone sign in front of your house?

Would you place a Gun Free Zone in Front of your House?

• Yes

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 86.7%

• Total voters
I feel sorry for those who are afraid of every bump in the night as they grip their pistol under their pillow. What a sad way to live life.
I see...gun related violent crie is so bad that we need to further restrict the rights of the law abiding, but not so bad that the law abiding have a legitimate need for a gun to protect themseves.
Good to see you've mastered talking out both side of your ass at the same time - you're an especially valuable useful idiot.

Out of the people I know who own guns there has been 3 suicides and 2 people who accidentally shot themselves.
Darwin in action.

Last edited:
Hey guys! I got gold, silver and cash, and two little girls! Gun Free Zone! Please be nice, we're new to town!

------------------------------------

If you vote No, but believe that we should have Gun Free School Zones, please explain your logic.

The difference is if you have a ton of people walking around carrying concealed weapons somebody can lose there temper, and just shoot another person.

In church today a woman was talking about a man who had flipped off a another man, and that man got angry, and pulled out a gun, and killed his wife.

Concealed handguns are actually far more dangerous then assualt weapons because a person can lose there temper at anytime, and just pull out there gun, and shoot a person.

Forum List

Back