Would you rather have Russians or Liberals interfering in our election?

I'd rather have Russians since they seem neutral while encouraging demonstrations against both sides (according to Mueller's indictment) and operate on a tiny tiny scale whereas liberals operate on a massive scale supporting big govt schemes that clearly oppose the basic limited govt, carefully enumerated powers spelled out in our Constitution.
Tard. Clearly.

The problem is liberals in the MSM are in collusion with foreign agents who supply them with mostly fake information about mostly republicans. Foreign agents, Soros' media matters, Huffington and ABC, NBC, CBS are all working together towards the same cause to undermine the American social structure and take down a duly elected President.

yes not sure why Russian news can legally operate here while Russians cant make face book posts? Obama made commercial played in Israel opposed to Bebe during last election

I'd rather have Russians since they seem neutral while encouraging demonstrations against both sides (according to Mueller's indictment) and operate on a tiny tiny scale whereas liberals operate on a massive scale supporting big govt schemes that clearly oppose the basic limited govt, carefully enumerated powers spelled out in our Constitution.
Tard. Clearly.

Translation: as a typical liberal I lack the IQ to participate substantively

What’s the difference?

conservatives are natural participants within Constitutional concept whereas as liberals are dreaded outside faction trying to bring down system. Do you understand?

I guess. I suppose then I would have to say Russians. Republicans and democrats aren’t that much different. Either or. Whatever's.

:lol:

You’re a retard.

Liberals interfere with Elections far more than anyone else. For starters, it is always the (D) side that has someone engaging in voter fraud such as illegal registrations. And, they are the first to fight any vulnerabilities or risk to protecting the American vote.

Liberals interfere with Elections far more than anyone else. For starters, it is always the (D) side that has someone engaging in voter fraud such as illegal registrations. And, they are the first to fight any vulnerabilities or risk to protecting the American vote.

Wrong. They are first in protecting the rights of Americans to cast ballots without disenfranchisement.

Also, learn that there is a difference between voter fraud and registration fraud. One is more common than the other and the other isn't common at all. Can you guess which is which?

Tough one, liberals have done far more damage to America, what if we make them fight it out to see who gets their shot

Wrong. They are first in protecting the rights of Americans to cast ballots without disenfranchisement.

Also, learn that there is a difference between voter fraud and registration fraud. One is more common than the other and the other isn't common at all. Can you guess which is which?

“Registration fraud” is the root phase of “Voter Fraud”. Both are an obstruction of the American vote and the practice is more prevalent among Democrats. Democrats are obstructing the rights of legal American voters.

download.jpg
Liberals interfere with a lot more than elections. They dumb people down and weaken souls. .
whats the best example of this?

“Registration fraud” is the root phase of “Voter Fraud”. Both are an obstruction of the American vote and the practice is more prevalent among Democrats. Democrats are obstructing the rights of legal American voters.

Turn off Foxnews and possibly your brain will recover.

And YOU are a real ignorant, unAmerican ASSHOLE traitor.... comrade!

Liberals passed the major candidate secret debate questions in advance.

I am not aware of Russians doing anything of the sort.

FYI- It was a Town Hall, and NOT a debate....

the Russians committed cyber theft and dissemination of the stolen goods.

But you go ahead, and kiss and praise their asses.... comrade.

I am sick to death of you unamerican, Russian loving commies....

Russia loving? You must be stupid.

The debate questions were leaked indeed, by liberals. Their only regret? Getting caught. This is so extreme behavior that to be above it in no way can amount to love.

Maybe for you it does, as these are your heroes.

It saved us from you ...

Forum List

Back