Would You Rather...?

• Fly

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Read Minds (Human)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Talk To Animals

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Me? I'd rather fly. Talking to animals can be learned (watch the Dog Whisperer sometime), and so can telepathy. Matter of fact, almost everyone is telepathic to some extent, and you can prove it to yourself.................

Ever walked down a street, and even though you couldn't see the people staring at you, you could sort of "feel" them staring in the form of a mild tingle?

Ever notice that if you stare intently at the back of someone's skull for anywhere from 15 sec to a minute, that they WILL turn around and look back at you?

That's telepathy in it's rudimentary form, much the way "goo goo" and "da da" are rudimentary speech for infants.

I assumed that "talking to animals" means both ways. I already talk to them.
They talk back too, although I can't quote them verbatim. It's more like a formless emotion.

Take that rabbit that parked himself in front of my garden, salivating. I went out and said, "can I uh, help you?" Rabbit sez, "it all looks so good, I don't know where to start. What do you recommend?" I said, "I recommend you get your ass away from my garden!" He understood intrinsically.

Yeah I meant you could converse with them...

I chose flying too. It might look a little weird, but, you can take off and harder to track you - plus it would be fun to never be afraid of heights cause you would never fall!

Would also save on shoe leather and travel time. However.............if I'm going to be flying at 70 plus miles per hour, I'd also like to have a force shield that would protect me from the wind.

Can you imagine trying to fly 250 mph in street clothes and no goggles?
Military free-fall is flying at 200 plus. They always wear ppe.

I chose flying too. It might look a little weird, but, you can take off and harder to track you - plus it would be fun to never be afraid of heights cause you would never fall!

Would also save on shoe leather and travel time. However.............if I'm going to be flying at 70 plus miles per hour, I'd also like to have a force shield that would protect me from the wind.

Can you imagine trying to fly 250 mph in street clothes and no goggles?
Military free-fall is flying at 200 plus. They always wear ppe.

Near the surface of the Earth, an object in free fall in a vacuum will accelerate at approximately 9.8 m/s², independent of its mass. With air resistance acting on an object that has been dropped, the object will eventually reach a terminal velocity, which is around 56 m/s (200 km/h or 120 mph) for a human body. The terminal velocity depends on many factors including mass, drag coefficient, and relative surface area and will only be achieved if the fall is from sufficient altitude. A typical skydiver in a spread-eagle position will reach terminal velocity after about 12 seconds, during which time he will have fallen around 450 m (approx. 1,500 ft).[1]

Free fall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I see cats and dogs talking something like this....
Weird thing is, that pussy is how I envisioned Pogo looking! :p
Informative pogo? It was supposed to be funny you little shit!

Wheee_by_BurgerBunny.gif

I choose read minds not so much for personal info but a person could become rich investing in GREAT ideas.

That's a good take on it. I'm just not sure I could handle some things I might "hear" while mind reading... scary!

I choose read minds not so much for personal info but a person could become rich investing in GREAT ideas.

That's a good take on it. I'm just not sure I could handle some things I might "hear" while mind reading... scary!
The power to CHANGE minds would be the ultimate power.

Yep, and in learning how to change minds to your way of thinking, you become either a televangelist or a dictator.

Neither one is good in my book.

Yep, and in learning how to change minds to your way of thinking, you become either a televangelist or a dictator.

All depends on how you use it. Lets say you only had three.
My first one would be Stop killing people.
Where is the harm?

Where is the harm?

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. Granted, at the beginning you might have the most altruistic motives intended, but eventually, you'd start using it for your own ends, and become a televangelist or dictator.

But, just out of curiosity, say you could only use it 3 times, what 3 things would you call for?

Where is the harm?

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. Granted, at the beginning you might have the most altruistic motives intended, but eventually, you'd start using it for your own ends, and become a televangelist or dictator.

But, just out of curiosity, say you could only use it 3 times, what 3 things would you call for?
1, Stop the killing.
2, Stop the stealing.
3, Learn to share.

Only three I want.

Where is the harm?

1, Stop the killing.
2, Stop the stealing.
3, Learn to share.

Only three I want.

Does that mean people should learn to share with the homeless and destitute as well, or does that only apply for Christian conservatives?

I agree, stop murdering each other, stop stealing from each other and share. But, if you think about it the 10 Commandments already cover that, but trouble is, not many people pay attention to that.

Me? If I see someone getting their ass beat, I will step in and stop the fight. If I see someone stealing something, I will say something to them, even if it means I get cussed at, and as far as sharing? If I see someone in the street with a sign, and I have a couple of dollars on me, I give them at least 3 and tell them to be well. I've even had people in the grocery ahead of me not have enough money to buy their food, so I've volunteered to make up the difference (was less than 10 bucks).

Lots of the posters on here might have a problem with the sharing part.

Me? I'd rather fly. Talking to animals can be learned (watch the Dog Whisperer sometime), and so can telepathy. Matter of fact, almost everyone is telepathic to some extent, and you can prove it to yourself.................

Ever walked down a street, and even though you couldn't see the people staring at you, you could sort of "feel" them staring in the form of a mild tingle?

Ever notice that if you stare intently at the back of someone's skull for anywhere from 15 sec to a minute, that they WILL turn around and look back at you?

That's telepathy in it's rudimentary form, much the way "goo goo" and "da da" are rudimentary speech for infants.
Ummmmmmm....... No, I have NEVER experienced those things.

Run, don't walk, run to the ER, as you are having a stroke, dude!

Forum List

Back