Apr 21, 2012
I wouldn't..

Juror sobs after being picked for El Chapo’s trial

Juror sobs after being picked for El Chapo’s trial
By Emily Saul

November 7, 2018 | 1:18pm

181107-el-chapo-feature-image.jpg

Joaquin "El Chapo" GuzmanAP
Seven women and five men were officially selected Wednesday to sit as jurors on the upcoming case of notorious Sinaloa cartel head Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman — reducing one of them to tears.

“We have one open rebellion,” Brooklyn federal court Judge Brian Cogan declared five minutes after informing the jurors that they’d been selected. The bawling juror “was in tears as she left the courtroom,” he told both parties, adding that the woman previously told him that her coworkers at an unspecified media company figured out she was being questioned to sit on the case.

But, the judge continued, that fact wasn’t going to let her out of service, because he didn’t see any “real hardship there.”

Wow, Bear! you've had a bit if cosmetic enhancement.
Lookin' good!

That judge will have to up his security for the next 50 years. I would profess my lifelong admiration for the scum. Wouldn't be surprised if the autograph hunter was angling to be dismissed. I would weasel out any way I could. This is one very dangerous dude, and the court should be working to keep everyone anonymous.

Wow, Bear! you've had a bit if cosmetic enhancement.
Lookin' good!

That judge will have to up his security for the next 50 years. I would profess my lifelong admiration for the scum. Wouldn't be surprised if the autograph hunter was angling to be dismissed. I would weasel out any way I could. This is one very dangerous dude, and the court should be working to keep everyone anonymous.

You don't know who that is do you ?

Her family will miss her. As will the families of all the other jurors.

Her family will miss her. As will the families of all the other jurors.

Yup. Not a trial I would want to be a jurist on.

People who buck cartels have a nasty habit of getting dead.

I wouldn't want to be the Judge either.

So the safest thing in a jurors mind is probably to let him go. Kind of like they used to do with Al Sharpton.
I think the formula runs like this:
(Democrats+power)*(open borders)=(third world judiciary)squared. Which in turn leads to more Democrats.
America we remember you fondly.

Forum List

Back