Would you.....

I like to swim in an Olympic sized pool for exercise.

I like to swim in the ocean on scuba or freediving.

I don't like skyscrapers for swimming in.

I like to swim in an Olympic sized pool for exercise.

I like to swim in the ocean on scuba or freediving.

I don't like skyscrapers for swimming in.

I learned to swin in the Atlantic. Tides and other tides. Gee thats a long time ago.

Was he wearing a life jacket?

A life jacket isn't going to help one bit if that thing decides to fall.....unless it was equipped with a parachute.

...swim in this pool?
It gives me the willies just thinking about it!!!
Eventually I'd have to do it of course,I wouldnt be able to resist the temptation.

Texas's Sky Pool on the 42nd floor has great Houston views | Daily Mail Online

Nope, not happening, NO THANK YOU!!! I don't do well after the 3rd step of a ladder, for goodness sake.

Did have to walk on an overpass of the freeway one time, but could see the cars speeding by underneath and gave me a bad case of vertigo.

I would! I would!
I clearly don't have my best interests at heart.

A life jacket isn't going to help one bit if that thing decides to fall.....unless it was equipped with a parachute.

You clearly forgot the possibility of drowning on the way down. :)

If that thing fell or broke apart, all the water would be dispersed.....including you........SPLAT!

Actually no, you fall at the same rate as the water. 32m per second squared.

I might not go for it if there were a bunch of fatties in there.

You clearly forgot the possibility of drowning on the way down. :)

If that thing fell or broke apart, all the water would be dispersed.....including you........SPLAT!

Actually no, you fall at the same rate as the water. 32m per second squared.

I would not be falling........cause I wouldn't be in it in the first place.

But my thought is if it somehow broke off the ledge, there wouldn't be anything to contain the water within it and it would spill out......and/or not necessarily falling straight down

Forum List

Back