Wounded warriors

I have to admit, I give to Wounded Warriors and St. Judes. I looked up their (W.W.) rating and they got a 3 out or 4 stars. I do think they have more resources to give to their wounded vets which is so important condsidering our VA Dept.

what's sad about this is that we need charities to do what the government should be doing for our vets.

The current administration cares more about illegals than American vets. Its a disgrace.

Oh look! It's a Trump Talking Point Bitch.
Oh Look! It's LoneLaugher Loser we laugh at! So we trade insults...that is probably what happens in Congress and nobody listens to one another.

One good point is that many anti Trump people claim he's a flip flopping Liberal. Maybe he really is and it's not just that he has changed his mind. Would it be better to have a firm Conservative President or man who understand the Liberal?

Maybe we need someone who can see both sides of an issue. Sanders doesn't have a background of any conservative viewpoints that I am aware of and it would be hard for him to reach across the aisle. We need someone in Congress and the Executive branch that listens to both viewpoints and can work a compromise.

You have that now.
We are approaching an election where all of the players will be changing. Choice - Staunch Liberal without any conservative values or A "Conservative" who was known for leaning to the left in earlier years. Which one could likely make agreements with Congress?

Oh....that's easy. The one who calls everyone "moron" and "stupid". The one who mimics a physically disabled person for laughs. The guy who suggests that we don't let people of a certain religion come to the country.

Absolutely. The guy who refuses to run negative ads or take cheap shots at his opponent is the one we don't want. The guy with a history of working with republicans in state and federal office....he's the one you can't stomach. Nobody can get along with Bermie.....he's a real pariah You know your stuff.

I have to admit, I give to Wounded Warriors and St. Judes. I looked up their (W.W.) rating and they got a 3 out or 4 stars. I do think they have more resources to give to their wounded vets which is so important condsidering our VA Dept.

what's sad about this is that we need charities to do what the government should be doing for our vets.

The current administration cares more about illegals than American vets. Its a disgrace.

Oh Look! It's LoneLaugher Loser we laugh at! So we trade insults...that is probably what happens in Congress and nobody listens to one another.

One good point is that many anti Trump people claim he's a flip flopping Liberal. Maybe he really is and it's not just that he has changed his mind. Would it be better to have a firm Conservative President or man who understand the Liberal?

Maybe we need someone who can see both sides of an issue. Sanders doesn't have a background of any conservative viewpoints that I am aware of and it would be hard for him to reach across the aisle. We need someone in Congress and the Executive branch that listens to both viewpoints and can work a compromise.

a very noble thought unfortunately imho that person hasn't been born yet

You have that now.
We are approaching an election where all of the players will be changing. Choice - Staunch Liberal without any conservative values or A "Conservative" who was known for leaning to the left in earlier years. Which one could likely make agreements with Congress?

Oh....that's easy. The one who calls everyone "moron" and "stupid". The one who mimics a physically disabled person for laughs. The guy who suggests that we don't let people of a certain religion come to the country.

Absolutely. The guy who refuses to run negative ads or take cheap shots at his opponent is the one we don't want. The guy with a history of working with republicans in state and federal office....he's the one you can't stomach. Nobody can get along with Bermie.....he's a real pariah You know your stuff.
Not meaning to be offending, but I would have thought calling someone a moron or stupid would be right up you alley. Insults For Laughs is your middle name.

Yes that is me. Don't let a Muslim in this country until he and his accompanying family are thoroughly vetted. Several years ago Americans chanted, "We will not forget," Apparently you have. Absolutely, free everything sounds wonderful. But it cannot be done with a balance sheet like ours. Growing up is hard to do, but try harder.

You have that now.

Not meaning to be offending, but I would have thought calling someone a moron or stupid would be right up you alley. Insults For Laughs is your middle name.

Yes that is me. Don't let a Muslim in this country until he and his accompanying family are thoroughly vetted. Several years ago Americans chanted, "We will not forget," Apparently you have. Absolutely, free everything sounds wonderful. But it cannot be done with a balance sheet like ours. Growing up is hard to do, but try harder.

You fail to understand. I only call people who really are morons......moron. Trump calls people who are his intellectual superiors such names......even those with whom he would need to work with should he ever win something.

You have mysteriously failed to address the point of my post. Trump is the opposite of someone who can reach across the aisle while Sanders and Hillary have both done so for their entire careers. If you really want what you say you want, you'd never consider voting for a guy like Trump.

You know nothing about our balance sheet. If you did, you'd be heaping praise upon the current president for his efforts to improve it. You'd recognize that the people you support have no viable plans to address it. Especially Trump. He has released no policy positions regarding our debt.

You have that now.

You fail to understand. I only call people who really are morons......moron. Trump calls people who are his intellectual superiors such names......even those with whom he would need to work with should he ever win something.

You have mysteriously failed to address the point of my post. Trump is the opposite of someone who can reach across the aisle while Sanders and Hillary have both done so for their entire careers. If you really want what you say you want, you'd never consider voting for a guy like Trump.

You know nothing about our balance sheet. If you did, you'd be heaping praise upon the current president for his efforts to improve it. You'd recognize that the people you support have no viable plans to address it. Especially Trump. He has released no policy positions regarding our debt.

I have one word for you lonelaugher.....Magnificent

You have that now.

You should listen to yourself when you're sober. It's quite amusing how lame you are. lol

bet there is regret now not so much from republicans ,,,they still shovel the crap that bush made no big mistake,,making excuses for their murdering swine

Sure, Bush made a mistake in Iraq, but so did the UN, most of the dems in congress, the UK, the EU, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Israel, and virtually the entire world.

It amazes me how you lib/dems call Bush an idiot and then say that he was so brilliant that he fooled the entire world including the wonderful democrats in congress (including HRC).

You have that now.

You should listen to yourself when you're sober. It's quite amusing how lame you are. lol

That's interesting. You still haven't addressed the point. Is that a signal that you've abandoned your ridiculous assertion that Trump is the type of person who can work with opponents to get things done?

bet there is regret now not so much from republicans ,,,they still shovel the crap that bush made no big mistake,,making excuses for their murdering swine

Sure, Bush made a mistake in Iraq, but so did the UN, most of the dems in congress, the UK, the EU, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Israel, and virtually the entire world.

It amazes me how you lib/dems call Bush an idiot and then say that he was so brilliant that he fooled the entire world including the wonderful democrats in congress (including HRC).
think you're wrong about most of the dems in congress,,,,and the UK had a leader who backed up the bush lies and France was against it if I remember correctly

That's interesting. You still haven't addressed the point. Is that a signal that you've abandoned your ridiculous assertion that Trump is the type of person who can work with opponents to get things done?
How was it that Hillary reached across the aisle, again? Here is the link that demonstrates just how liberal Sanders is and how far fetched it is that he works "across the aisle:
Bernard “Bernie” Sanders, Senator for Vermont - GovTrack.us

As for Trump, we all know he gave to liberal causes in the past and clips are posted that confirm he has changed opinions. So, naturally he is the man who can reach across the aisle, actually discuss a topic and compromise with liberals. He's the only person running who can do that.

think you're wrong about most of the dems in congress,,,,and the UK had a leader who backed up the bush lies and France was against it if I remember correctly

The resolution, authorization, and funding for the Iraq fiasco would never have passed without democrat votes, and Hillary was one of them.

So, which is it? were they all wrong or was Bush such a great leader that he fooled the entire world? it has to be one or the other. which is it?

How was it that Hillary reached across the aisle, again? Here is the link that demonstrates just how liberal Sanders is and how far fetched it is that he works "across the aisle:
Bernard “Bernie” Sanders, Senator for Vermont - GovTrack.us

As for Trump, we all know he gave to liberal causes in the past and clips are posted that confirm he has changed opinions. So, naturally he is the man who can reach across the aisle, actually discuss a topic and compromise with liberals. He's the only person running who can do that.

But Sanders – who is almost universally known as “Bernie” – has found himself on the inside more often these days.

The bipartisan compromise that Sanders forged with Sen. John McCain, an Arizona Republican, came together with unusual speed, passing the Senate Wednesday after sailing through the House a day earlier. The scandal over wait times for veterans at VA medical facilities made made action a political imperative for Congress. But Sanders says he’s known he had to shift gears and become more open to compromise ever since he became chairman of the Senate Veterans’ Affairs Committee in 2013.

“When you become chairman, you can’t just say, ‘This is the way I want it,’” Sanders told msnbc.

It was Sanders’ first time working together with McCain, in a role that he’s rarely played before in his 23 years in Congress. As it turns out, he liked it.
-
Congress’s only socialist becomes a bipartisan dealmaker

Bernie Sanders was first elected to the House of Representatives in 1990, and many immediately doubted his efficacy. “It is virtually impossible for an independent to be effective in the House,” said then-Congressman Bill Richardson (D-NM). “As an independent you are kind of a homeless waif.” Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA), today an outspoken advocate for Hillary Clinton, said Bernie's “holier-than-thou attitude—saying in a very loud voice he is smarter than everyone else and purer than everyone else—really undercuts his effectiveness.”

As if things didn't look bad enough, in 1994 the Republicans swept into power in the House of Representatives, dashing the hopes of many that Congress could do anything progressive whatsoever. But Sanders was not content with tilting at windmills. He didn't want to just take a stand, he wanted to pass legislation that improved the United States of America. He found his vehicle in legislative amendments.

Amendments in the House of Representatives are often seen as secondary vehicles to legislation that individual members sponsor, but they are an important way to move resources and build bipartisan coalitions to change the direction of the law. Despite the fact that the most right-wing Republicans in a generation controlled the House of Representatives between 1994 and 2006, the member who passed the most amendments during that time was not a right-winger like Bob Barr or John Boehner. The amendment king was, instead, Bernie Sanders.

Sanders did something particularly original, which was that he passed amendments that were exclusively progressive, advancing goals such as reducing poverty and helping the environment, and he was able to get bipartisan coalitions of Republicans who wanted to shrink government or hold it accountable and progressives who wanted to use it to empower Americans. -
Bernie Gets It Done: Sanders' Record of Pushing Through Major Reforms Will Surprise You
http://www.alternet.org/election-20...shing-through-major-reforms-will-surprise-you
And if you peruse this list of the legislation Hillary introduced while serving in Congress, you'll find Republican co sponsors on a number of the bills.

The resolution, authorization, and funding for the Iraq fiasco would never have passed without democrat votes, and Hillary was one of them.

So, which is it? were they all wrong or was Bush such a great leader that he fooled the entire world? it has to be one or the other. which is it?

The resolution, authorization and funding of Iraq would not have passed without the Bush administration's cherry picked intelligence.

Senate Report: Bush Used Iraq Intel He Knew Was False

i was really bummed when i saw a recent expose on 'wounded warriors' use of funds as i have given them some money over the years... it's such a shame when charities get abused like that.

The resolution, authorization and funding of Iraq would not have passed without the Bush administration's cherry picked intelligence.

bush cheney and Co should all be doing time after pulling that great hoax on America,,,,,,

bush cheney and Co should all be doing time after pulling that great hoax on America,,,,,,

yeah, those two were such brilliant leaders that they fooled the entire world including the dems in congress (including HRC) and the entire UN.

But, but, but I thought you said that Bush and Cheney were idiots. Now you are saying they were the best communicators in history because they fooled the entire world.

i was really bummed when i saw a recent expose on 'wounded warriors' use of funds as i have given them some money over the years... it's such a shame when charities get abused like that.

don't believe everything you see on TV. Some commentators have said that the Clinton foundation isn't a conduit to the Clinton bank accounts and that planned parenthood cares about women's health.

yeah, those two were such brilliant leaders that they fooled the entire world including the dems in congress (including HRC) and the entire UN.

But, but, but I thought you said that Bush and Cheney were idiots. Now you are saying they were the best communicators in history because they fooled the entire world.

For clarifiction...Bush was the idiot, Cheney the evil genius.

Forum List

Back