Wounded warriors

The blindness is all yours. The Democrats saw the same intel, by law. If the law was broken as you claim, heads would have rolled. You're a fool that needs a bogeyman to kick around.
Who pulled the trigger dolt Without bush there'd be no iraq war Get that thru your thick repub head
Congress pulled the trigger. But Iraq had settled down and could have been a great ally, like Germany, South Korea and Japan. Who fucked it up?
yeah it settled down ,,,,all their soldiers went to isis,,,,and the leaders of iraq wanted us out ,,and gwb's deal was for us to get out ,,,remember?

The facts haven't changed, both democrats and republicans said Saddam was not complying to the cease fire agreement, the UN inspectors came to the same conclusion. Hussein was being defiant not Bush. Did you even bother to read what the Clinton administration had to say about Iraq's pursuit of WMDs? Saddam fucked up, and both administrations felt a need to intervene, while Clinton signed the Congessional order for regime change. You can not dispute the facts.
did bush order inspectors out of Iraq??? and how was the get out plan bush said he'd have , working? What did the moron do about N Korea who said they had nukes??? Don't they have oil??

If it was about oil, what was President Clinton's motive? Any response to that question?

Why dis the previous administration even bother to give a speech at all to the pentagon seeking the option to pursue military action?

Why the need to have Congress pass the order for regime change for Clinton to sign?

Does President Bush have the capability to, and did he, initiate a strike against Iraq without Congressional approval?

Your failed attempt to blame it on oil is unfounded, and is just baseless left wing empty rhetoric, who tried to cover up the fact that it was the Democrats began those efforts based on THEIR findings and evidence the Democrats had presented in 1998.

Again, liberal "propaganda" such as this has a funny way of deflating themselves when you're asked to back them up with facts. At least learn to provide some evidense as I have.

Oh but - but - but ... it was Buuuuuuuussh !! :lol:

The facts haven't changed, both democrats and republicans said Saddam was not complying to the cease fire agreement, the UN inspectors came to the same conclusion. Hussein was being defiant not Bush. Did you even bother to read what the Clinton administration had to say about Iraq's pursuit of WMDs? Saddam fucked up, and both administrations felt a need to intervene, while Clinton signed the Congessional order for regime change. You can not dispute the facts.
did bush order inspectors out of Iraq??? and how was the get out plan bush said he'd have , working? What did the moron do about N Korea who said they had nukes??? Don't they have oil??
You're slinging a lot of shit to see what sticks. The US can't order UN inspectors around. There was a lengthy time line for Saddam to get his act together, ten years really. But he held firm to the end despite all the threats.
and you still cling to the fact that your moron bush didn't start an unjust war killing many 1000's injuring 10's of 1000's spending a trillion or so and getting NOTHING in return.....nice going repub protecting our troops
That's been answered, you're full of shit and had no interest in the truth.
And you call yourself an American? After a repub moron killed so many of those soldiers repubs profess to love?? and you side with the moron??? For shame
Yeah, that's what I thought.

Who pulled the trigger dolt Without bush there'd be no iraq war Get that thru your thick repub head
Congress pulled the trigger. But Iraq had settled down and could have been a great ally, like Germany, South Korea and Japan. Who fucked it up?
yeah it settled down ,,,,all their soldiers went to isis,,,,and the leaders of iraq wanted us out ,,and gwb's deal was for us to get out ,,,remember?

If it was about oil, what was President Clinton's motive? Any response to that question?

Why dis the previous administration even bother to give a speech at all to the pentagon seeking the option to pursue military action?

Why the need to have Congress pass the order for regime change for Clinton to sign?

Does President Bush have the capability to, and did he, initiate a strike against Iraq without Congressional approval?

Your failed attempt to blame it on oil is unfounded, and is just baseless left wing empty rhetoric, who tried to cover up the fact that it was the Democrats began those efforts based on THEIR findings and evidence the Democrats had presented in 1998.

Again, liberal "propaganda" such as this has a funny way of deflating themselves when you're asked to back them up with facts. At least learn to provide some evidense as I have.

what evidence do you need besides the fact that bush and his buddies wolfowitz etc etc wanted a war even before the 2000 election and the fact that bush had the power ALONE to pull the trigger And for what reasons ??? got you all scared about 9/11 ?? Saddam had nothing ,,nothing to go to war over and you pubs refuse or are to dumb to say bush was dead wrong

what evidence do you need besides the fact that bush and his buddies wolfowitz etc etc wanted a war even before the 2000 election and the fact that bush had the power ALONE to pull the trigger And for what reasons ??? got you all scared about 9/11 ?? Saddam had nothing ,,nothing to go to war over and you pubs refuse or are to dumb to say bush was dead wrong

So Clinton "was dead wrong" on his findings of WMDs and Saddam's violation of the cease fire agreement. CLINTON said he violated the agreement and Clinton, Hillary, and Pelosi all said Saddam was insistent on pursuing WMDs.

Let me know when you are able to produce evidense that contradicts with what I provided, instead of looking like a complete idiot

So Clinton "was dead wrong" on his findings of WMDs and Saddam's violation of the cease fire agreement. CLINTON said he violated the agreement and Clinton, Hillary, and Pelosi all said Saddam was insistent on pursuing WMDs.

Let me know when you are able to produce evidense that contradicts with what I provided, instead of looking like a complete idiot
shak I refuse to bat my head against a wall any longer Have a great day.....and when you see one of our heroes with 1 leg or arm don't blame the guy who did it to him blame clinton

shak I refuse to bat my head against a wall any longer Have a great day.....and when you see one of our heroes with 1 leg or arm don't blame the guy who did it to him blame clinton

BOTH Democrats AND Reoublicans made that decision to go to war. You haven't proved anything to the contrary. At least I know the Constitution and how our system of government operates. Oh and yes, you are talking to a veteran who has served our country during the time of the gulf war.

Last edited:

BOTH Democrats AND Reoublicans made that decision to go to war. You haven't proved anything to the contrary. At least I know the Constitution and our system of government operates. Oh and yes, you are talking to a veteran who has served our country during the time of the gulf war.

Both shak?
Passage of the full resolution[edit]
Introduced in Congress on October 2, 2002, in conjunction with the Administration's proposals,[3][8] H.J.Res. 114 passed the House of Representatives on Thursday afternoon at 3:05 p.m. EDT on October 10, 2002, by a vote of 296-133,[9] and passed the Senate after midnight early Friday morning, at 12:50 a.m. EDT on October 11, 2002, by a vote of 77-23.[10] It was signed into law as Pub.L. 107–243 by President Bush on October 16, 2002.

United States House of Representatives[edit]
Party Yeas Nays Not
Voting
Republican
215 6 2
Democratic 82 126 1
Independent 0 1 0
TOTALS 297 133 3
  • 215 (96.4%) of 223 Republican Representatives voted for the resolution.
  • 82 (39.2%) of 209 Democratic Representatives voted for the resolution.
  • 6 (<2.7%) of 223 Republican Representatives voted against the resolution: Reps. Duncan (R-TN), Hostettler (R-IN), Houghton (R-NY), Leach (R-IA), Morella (R-MD), Paul (R-TX).
  • 126 (~60.3%) of 209 Democratic Representatives voted against the resolution.
  • The only Independent Representative voted against the resolution: Rep. Sanders (I-VT)

82 dems 215 pubs ,,,,,,,,now we know which slime is more to blame

Oh for God's sake. I blame Obama for a lot, but the VA's done a great job getting homeless vets into housing. The SNAFU in getting their records has been cut. It's simply fantasy to say Obama doesn't care about Vets. He's actually managed to stop getting a lot of them killed for no good reason.

'
more American soldiers have been maimed or killed under Obama than under Bush.

when you you libs get your heads out of Barry's ass?
A carryover from the ME cancer you pubs and gwb gave us

BS. both parties voted to authorize and fund the Iraq fiasco. Everything Obama has done in them ME has made the situation worse, not better.
True. But then the Hildebeast said she didn't realize voting for the Iraq War Resolution meant we were actually going to go to war. So, the woman who doesn't understand proper security procedures also has a reading comprehension problem to offer the voters, if she is the nominee.

And a special salute to you down-ticket fools if she is.

Last edited:

BOTH Democrats AND Reoublicans made that decision to go to war. You haven't proved anything to the contrary. At least I know the Constitution and our system of government operates. Oh and yes, you are talking to a veteran who has served our country during the time of the gulf war.

Both shak?
Introduced in Congress on October 2, 2002, in conjunction with the Administration's proposals,[3][8] H.J.Res. 114 passed the House of Representatives on Thursday afternoon at 3:05 p.m. EDT on October 10, 2002, by a vote of 296-133,[9] and passed the Senate after midnight early Friday morning, at 12:50 a.m. EDT on October 11, 2002, by a vote of 77-23.[10] It was signed into law as Pub.L. 107–243 by President Bush on October 16, 2002.

Party Yeas Nays Not
Voting
Republican
215 6 2
Democratic 82 126 1
Independent 0 1 0
TOTALS 297 133 3
  • 6 (<2.7%) of 223 Republican Representatives voted against the resolution: Reps. Duncan (R-TN), Hostettler (R-IN), Houghton (R-NY), Leach (R-IA), Morella (R-MD), Paul (R-TX).
  • The only Independent Representative voted against the resolution: Rep. Sanders (I-VT)

Apparently you are unaware that congress is made of of the senate as well as the house. 77 yea, 24 nays.

I'll highlight some votes for you.

U.S. Senate: Roll Call Vote
Alphabetical by Senator Name
Akaka (D-HI), Nay
Allard (R-CO), Yea
Allen (R-VA), Yea
Baucus (D-MT), Yea
Bayh (D-IN), Yea
Bennett (R-UT), Yea
Biden (D-DE), Yea
Bingaman (D-NM), Nay
Bond (R-MO), Yea
Boxer (D-CA), Nay
Breaux (D-LA), Yea
Brownback (R-KS), Yea
Bunning (R-KY), Yea
Burns (R-MT), Yea
Byrd (D-WV), Nay
Campbell (R-CO), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Carnahan (D-MO), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Chafee (R-RI), Nay
Cleland (D-GA), Yea
Clinton (D-NY), Yea
Cochran (R-MS), Yea
Collins (R-ME), Yea
Conrad (D-ND), Nay
Corzine (D-NJ), Nay
Craig (R-ID), Yea
Crapo (R-ID), Yea
Daschle (D-SD), Yea
Dayton (D-MN), Nay
DeWine (R-OH), Yea
Dodd (D-CT), Yea
Domenici (R-NM), Yea
Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
Durbin (D-IL), Nay
Edwards (D-NC), Yea
Ensign (R-NV), Yea
Enzi (R-WY), Yea
Feingold (D-WI), Nay
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Fitzgerald (R-IL), Yea
Frist (R-TN), Yea
Graham (D-FL), Nay
Gramm (R-TX), Yea
Grassley (R-IA), Yea
Gregg (R-NH), Yea
Hagel (R-NE), Yea
Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Hatch (R-UT), Yea
Helms (R-NC), Yea
Hollings (D-SC), Yea
Hutchinson (R-AR), Yea
Hutchison (R-TX), Yea
Inhofe (R-OK), Yea
Inouye (D-HI), Nay
Jeffords (I-VT), Nay
Johnson (D-SD), Yea
Kennedy (D-MA), Nay
Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Kyl (R-AZ), Yea
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
Leahy (D-VT), Nay
Levin (D-MI), Nay
Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
Lott (R-MS), Yea
Lugar (R-IN), Yea
McCain (R-AZ), Yea
McConnell (R-KY), Yea
Mikulski (D-MD), Nay
Miller (D-GA), Yea
Murkowski (R-AK), Yea
Murray (D-WA), Nay
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Nickles (R-OK), Yea
Reed (D-RI), Nay
Reid (D-NV), Yea
Roberts (R-KS), Yea
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Santorum (R-PA), Yea
Sarbanes (D-MD), Nay
Schumer (D-NY), Yea
Sessions (R-AL), Yea
Shelby (R-AL), Yea
Smith (R-NH), Yea
Smith (R-OR), Yea
Snowe (R-ME), Yea
Specter (R-PA), Yea
Stabenow (D-MI), Nay
Stevens (R-AK), Yea
Thomas (R-WY), Yea
Thompson (R-TN), Yea
Thurmond (R-SC), Yea
Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea
Voinovich (R-OH), Yea
Warner (R-VA), Yea
Wellstone (D-MN), Nay
Wyden (D-OR), Nay

Both shak?

Party Yeas Nays Not
Voting
Republican
215 6 2
Democratic 82 126 1
Independent 0 1 0
TOTALS 297 133 3

I don't see where the vote was strictly on party lines with all democrats showing opposition even in that resolution. The Democrats did not stand as the "party of no". So Bush was able to show support from both parties who voted to go into Iraq, and both administrations supported regime change. Bush did not act unilaterally with executive order, and both administrations provided evidense to the Saddam's violation of the cease fire agreement. You haven't provided anything to the contrary

Oh for God's sake. I blame Obama for a lot, but the VA's done a great job getting homeless vets into housing. The SNAFU in getting their records has been cut. It's simply fantasy to say Obama doesn't care about Vets. He's actually managed to stop getting a lot of them killed for no good reason.

'
more American soldiers have been maimed or killed under Obama than under Bush.

when you you libs get your heads out of Barry's ass?
A carryover from the ME cancer you pubs and gwb gave us

BS. both parties voted to authorize and fund the Iraq fiasco. Everything Obama has done in them ME has made the situation worse, not better.
True. But then the Hildebeast said she didn't realize voting for the Iraq War Resolution meant we were actually go to go to war. So, the woman who doesn't understand proper security procedures also has a reading comprehension problem to offer the voters, if she is the nominee.

And a special salute to you down-ticket fools if she is.

the resolution I believe gave the moron the right to go to war if he believed it was needed No one except repubs thought he'd actually do such a stupid thing Guess he fooled us huh?

Both shak?

Party Yeas Nays Not
Voting
Republican
215 6 2
Democratic 82 126 1
Independent 0 1 0
TOTALS 297 133 3

I don't see where the vote was strictly on party lines with all democrats showing opposition even in that resolution. The Democrats did not stand as the "party of no". So Bush was able to show support from both parties who voted to go into Iraq, and both administrations supported regime change. Bush did not act unilaterally with executive order, and both administrations provided evidense to the Saddam's violation of the cease fire agreement. You haven't provided anything to the contrary

where are the nukes the drones the yellow cake ,,,,besides the stuff so old that we gave him??
are you really going to state it was a necessary war and gwb was right?? really?

Wounded Warriors, St Judes....... along with numerous other philanthropic organizations play a vital role in assisting those in need, its the American Spirit, defines who we are as a nation. To constantly demand "let me keep my money and make the government responsible" is irresponsible, selfish, counter to what differentiates America from other nations. We as a people contribute more individually than any other nation. When one views the social and economic capacity to contribute back to the community its well documented that the largest contributors are those evil vile wealthy few that the liberal politicians constantly attack. The conduct of the government in caring for those that have laid their lives down in the service of their country, and to those that made the ultimate sacrifice, we as a Nation, people, have a moral and financial responsibility to care for their needs.

Forum List

Back