Wounded warriors

Sure, Bush made a mistake in Iraq, but so did the UN, most of the dems in congress, the UK, the EU, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Israel, and virtually the entire world.

It amazes me how you lib/dems call Bush an idiot and then say that he was so brilliant that he fooled the entire world including the wonderful democrats in congress (including HRC).
think you're wrong about most of the dems in congress,,,,and the UK had a leader who backed up the bush lies and France was against it if I remember correctly

The resolution, authorization, and funding for the Iraq fiasco would never have passed without democrat votes, and Hillary was one of them.

So, which is it? were they all wrong or was Bush such a great leader that he fooled the entire world? it has to be one or the other. which is it?

The resolution, authorization and funding of Iraq would not have passed without the Bush administration's cherry picked intelligence.

Senate Report: Bush Used Iraq Intel He Knew Was False

bush cheney and Co should all be doing time after pulling that great hoax on America,,,,,,

yeah, those two were such brilliant leaders that they fooled the entire world including the dems in congress (including HRC) and the entire UN.

But, but, but I thought you said that Bush and Cheney were idiots. Now you are saying they were the best communicators in history because they fooled the entire world.

they used false and misleading information one thing republicans excel at

You know you people don't worry about these things until your left leaning medias jumps on them and brings it up. And it's a charity for our Veterans.
Its too bad you don't care about how the Head Butcher of Planned Parent make's a six figure salary off us taxpayers backs. Charities doesn't take any skin of your asses unless you DONATE to them. losers

Yes, "some" said....

Check it out!

Veterans groups to Donald Trump: Don't use us to hide from Megyn Kelly

Some veterans groups are pushing back against Donald Trump's veterans fundraising event scheduled for Thursday night, condemning the billionaire's feud with Fox News and his decision to opt out of the Republican primary debate hosted by the cable network.
One organization, the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, pledged to refuse any funds that Trump may try to donate from his Iowa event, to be held at Drake University at the same time the Republican frontrunner was originally scheduled to appear on Fox News' debate main stage.

when push comes to shove, they will take the money---------book it.

some said that, the majority supported his fund raiser and thanked him for doing it.

nothing is 100%, dingleberry.

You never think.
Never.

You know you people don't worry about these things until your left leaning medias jumps on them and brings it up. And it's a charity for our Veterans.
Its too bad you don't care about how the Head Butcher of Planned Parent make's a six figure salary off us taxpayers backs. Charities doesn't take any skin of your asses unless you DONATE to them. losers

Oh for God's sake. I blame Obama for a lot, but the VA's done a great job getting homeless vets into housing. The SNAFU in getting their records has been cut. It's simply fantasy to say Obama doesn't care about Vets. He's actually managed to stop getting a lot of them killed for no good reason.

'
more American soldiers have been maimed or killed under Obama than under Bush.

when you you libs get your heads out of Barry's ass?
A carryover from the ME cancer you pubs and gwb gave us

BS. both parties voted to authorize and fund the Iraq fiasco. Everything Obama has done in them ME has made the situation worse, not better.
BOTH ??? care to tell us the vote on the fiasco that wouldn't have been IF NOT FOR GWB? All the vote did was give bush the ability to go to war He and he alone pulled the trigger
Actually we were at war in Iraq before GWB took office. GWB inherited the war from Clinton.

I tried to inform him of what UN inspectors and military intelligence from the Clinton administration found. He doesn't care about facts, his mind is made up on whatever opinion blog he can spin which lines up with his personal views as "fact". When you find responses that reveal they are incapable of differentiating between an "Internet blog or commentary", and an actual government findings within Clinton's own presidential speech as fact, ...you have to move on to more intellectual discussions. Not all liberals are like this, but I won't entertain conspiracy theories. I'd much rather stick to what the actual facts reveal and follow their findings. Wasting time spinning the same circles, in hopes there's a light bulb somewhere up there that will eventually click on, gets boring after a while.

Last edited:
think you're wrong about most of the dems in congress,,,,and the UK had a leader who backed up the bush lies and France was against it if I remember correctly

The resolution, authorization, and funding for the Iraq fiasco would never have passed without democrat votes, and Hillary was one of them.

So, which is it? were they all wrong or was Bush such a great leader that he fooled the entire world? it has to be one or the other. which is it?

The resolution, authorization and funding of Iraq would not have passed without the Bush administration's cherry picked intelligence.

bush cheney and Co should all be doing time after pulling that great hoax on America,,,,,,

yeah, those two were such brilliant leaders that they fooled the entire world including the dems in congress (including HRC) and the entire UN.

But, but, but I thought you said that Bush and Cheney were idiots. Now you are saying they were the best communicators in history because they fooled the entire world.

bullshit, all the dems had exactly the same intel, The UN had exactly the same intel. If anyone was confused it was because they were stupid, not because Bush and Cheney made something up-----------which they didn't.

bullshit, all the dems had exactly the same intel, The UN had exactly the same intel. If anyone was confused it was because they were stupid, not because Bush and Cheney made something up-----------which they didn't.

Does the name Chalabi strike a note??? Fed bush all the bs info bush wanted and then the other sleeze from Germany

Forum List

Back