Wounded warriors

Oh for God's sake. I blame Obama for a lot, but the VA's done a great job getting homeless vets into housing. The SNAFU in getting their records has been cut. It's simply fantasy to say Obama doesn't care about Vets. He's actually managed to stop getting a lot of them killed for no good reason.

'
more American soldiers have been maimed or killed under Obama than under Bush.

when you you libs get your heads out of Barry's ass?
A carryover from the ME cancer you pubs and gwb gave us
You never get anything right. the Dems voted for it too. One of them is named Hillary.

Oh for God's sake. I blame Obama for a lot, but the VA's done a great job getting homeless vets into housing. The SNAFU in getting their records has been cut. It's simply fantasy to say Obama doesn't care about Vets. He's actually managed to stop getting a lot of them killed for no good reason.

'

You never get anything right. the Dems voted for it too. One of them is named Hillary.
yes there were some I didn't deny that BUT overwhelmingly republicans Guess they were lied to also

'

yes there were some I didn't deny that BUT overwhelmingly republicans Guess they were lied to also
If it was based on lies there would be been hearings long ago. Your beliefs don't line up with reality.

'

BS. both parties voted to authorize and fund the Iraq fiasco. Everything Obama has done in them ME has made the situation worse, not better.
BOTH ??? care to tell us the vote on the fiasco that wouldn't have been IF NOT FOR GWB? All the vote did was give bush the ability to go to war He and he alone pulled the trigger

members of both parties voted for that authorization and continued the funding for that fiasco. Hillary Clinton voted for it. Sure, Bush pulled the trigger, he was CIC. but without dem votes he would never have had the trigger.

'

If there were lies then Hillary and the UN were both telling them, because they said exactly that same things that Bush said and they had exactly the same intel that Bush had.

why is history so hard for you libs?

'

If it was based on lies there would be been hearings long ago. Your beliefs don't line up with reality.
politicians didn't want to open that can of worms There's no doubt in my mind Bush wanted that war and he made sure rummy condo dick were all on the same page

'

politicians didn't want to open that can of worms There's no doubt in my mind Bush wanted that war and he made sure rummy condo dick were all on the same page

LOL, do you really think the dems wouldn't have jumped on that if there was any truth to it? Come on, get real dude.

'

If there were lies then Hillary and the UN were both telling them, because they said exactly that same things that Bush said and they had exactly the same intel that Bush had.

the lies chalabi told think he was paid off??

'

Ah, so the Democrats are co-conspirators in the BushCo cabal. Thanks for sharing.

'

was Saddam paid off to lie too? He told the world that he had WMDs. Did he lie so he could be executed by his own people? Where do you libs get this crap?

It's all really immaterial, but the facts are VA funding is greatly increased, waits are getting less, Shishinki did a good job in getting records into digital format, and the project going on right now in getting homeless vets into housing is something we should hear about. It's a far cry from what we did not do for the vets in the 70s. And Obama is winding these obscene wars down, and one thing Hill, Sanders and Obama are right about is that we're not going to end fundy Islam unless the muslims themselves lead the charge.

It's all really immaterial, but the facts are VA funding is greatly increased, waits are getting less, Shishinki did a good job in getting records into digital format, and the project going on right now in getting homeless vets into housing is something we should hear about. It's a far cry from what we did not do for the vets in the 70s. And Obama is winding these obscene wars down, and one thing Hill, Sanders and Obama are right about is that we're not going to end fundy Islam unless the muslims themselves lead the charge.
Newsflash. Iraq and Libya were wound down. Now, not so much. Plus new players on the scene. obama's foreign policy is a global disaster.

Yes, there have been some improvements. No one has said otherwise. But why did it take a scandal for the VA to start doing its job?

you are dreaming if you think the "good" muslims will ever take out the "bad" muslims. They are one and the same. Islam teaches destruction of all things that are not muslim, it teaches intolerance of other religions and beliefs, in condones murder and rape to further the goals of islam.

the liberal ignorance of islam is very dangerous to the US. Look what is happening in Europe right now.

was Saddam paid off to lie too? He told the world that he had WMDs. Did he lie so he could be executed by his own people? Where do you libs get this crap?
are you an idiot or just making believe Saddam said he had a lot of things trying to scare his enemy IRAN
korea says they have the h bomb ..want to go there too??

are you an idiot or just making believe Saddam said he had a lot of things trying to scare his enemy IRAN

so now you are saying that Saddam did have WMDs? interesting.

And the UN was inspecting him ...because...? And the no fly zones existed because ....why? And the UN sanctions? Oh, I see, they were all in on the BushCo cabal.

lavish staff spending is calling into question their mission ....but Trump will give them the proceeds from his appearance ??? thought he was smart
Good thing they don't pay their staff the big salaries that the folks that run the ACA get.

so now you are saying that Saddam did have WMDs? interesting.
no he didn't but was trying to scare iran

Forum List

Back