Wow, Benny Netanyahu puts it to Barry

Why do jingo xenophobe pubs pick fights with whole religions when 40 fundie/whacko criminals do something? Thanks for the STUPIDEST wars EVER and ruining our name in the world...chumps...
Netanyahoo is just another RW liar...

That's just the point!!! He doesn't look like a fool in front of the entire world. You're nuts!!! And all the other things you right wing nuts are posting today is just crap!! About foreign policy and BN putting him in his place. It's pathetic!!

Killing OBL has forever killed the talk that he has no foreign policy chops. You people are so pissed off about it that you can't even see straight. Obama has made GWB look like the chump that we always knew he was. On top of it, you cannot even come up with a candidate that has a chance of beating Obama. Haley Barbour backed out, and after losing all of that weight, too!! :lol:

Thanks for proving my point. So because the US military killed Osama, that means Obama can do whatever he wants without any consequences. Subvert the US Constitution, completely reverse US policy when it comes to Israel....and none of it should matter because "he killed Osama".

Also, I don't see how Obama made Bush "look like a chump". Bush caught Saddam Hussein, as well as KSM. Didn't see you libs trumpeting that all of Bush's policies were A-OK because of those two catches.

What US policy towards Israel did President Obama "completely reverse"? P.S. By your logic Bush didn't catch anyone, the US military did. Right?

Telling Israel to go back to 1967 borders.

" We believe the borders of Israel and Palestine should be based on the 1967 lines with mutually agreed swaps"-B.Hussein Obama

He tells Israel they must now negotiate with a terrorist organization(Hamas), which is completely contradictory to US policy of dealing with terrorists:

" How can one negotiate with a party that has shown itself unwilling to recognize your right to exist? And in the weeks and months to come, Palestinian leaders will have to provide a credible answer to that question."-B.Hussein Obama

PS. I wasn't using my logic when referring to Bush and Saddam/KSM, I was using liberal logic to demonstrate liberal's hypocrisy.

Funny thing is, Obama throwing Israel under the bus like this, its like he is fullfilling Osama bin Laden's wishes. Maybe since OBL is gone now, Barry Hussein feels he needs to take up that charge of undermining Israel?

Last edited:
Have I touched a nerve?

Not at all......Are you that turd?

Since I am debunking your Zionist propaganda- and in the process deprogramming you - as far as you are concerned , I am a turd.

There is no Palestine......There is no Palestinians.........They deserve nothing from Israel, nothing whatsoever.

You people need to WTFU.

How much have you donated to the Ron Paul campaign?.........You sound just like one of the young lil' ignorants who would be dumb enought to support his ass.

Just curious, btw.:eusa_whistle:

If Obama is so Fucking worried about Borders and Securing them he really should start with Our USA southern border.

I hope that it Now Very Clear to All that this man sitting in Our WH with his feet on Our historic desk of the oval office is most certainly a liar and fraud.

FUCK Obama ~ and his commie marxist friends too.

Shut your disgusting trap and get a life.

Shut up, bitch.

Israel traded land for peace and didn't get the peace.

Hamas, a terror group, is the elected party. Part of thier stated charter is to destroy Israel.

Obama is an utter buffoon to think Isreal should give land to terrorist.

I take that back.

Obama is an embare-assedment to utter buffoons.
:rolleyes: He didn't say to give the land back to terrorists. He said Palestinians should reject Hamas.
shhh.gif
- they are taking their hate out for a walk.

Israel traded land for peace and didn't get the peace.

Hamas, a terror group, is the elected party. Part of thier stated charter is to destroy Israel.

Obama is an utter buffoon to think Isreal should give land to terrorist.

I take that back.

Obama is an embare-assedment to utter buffoons.
:rolleyes: He didn't say to give the land back to terrorists. He said Palestinians should reject Hamas.

A) Who does he think he is telling Israel how they should handle their security?
B) He damn well SHOULD know that the Palestinians will NEVER reject Haamas

I could see him having a private conversation with Israeli leaders and trying to push this plan, but to announce to the world that the official US policy is that Israel should give back land is preposterous.

They sure do take our billions every year. Are you under the impression that that's a gift from the American people, with no conditions or strings attached?

The naivety of the fringe Right is at once comical and astonishing.

If Obama is so Fucking worried about Borders and Securing them he really should start with Our USA southern border.

I hope that it Now Very Clear to All that this man sitting in Our WH with his feet on Our historic desk of the oval office is most certainly a liar and fraud.

FUCK Obama ~ and his commie marxist friends too.

Shut your disgusting trap and get a life.

Shut up, bitch.

Bass would have to stretch to reach the level of bitch.

A) Who does he think he is telling Israel how they should handle their security?
B) He damn well SHOULD know that the Palestinians will NEVER reject Haamas

I could see him having a private conversation with Israeli leaders and trying to push this plan, but to announce to the world that the official US policy is that Israel should give back land is preposterous.

They sure do take our billions every year. Are you under the impression that that's a gift from the American people, with no conditions or strings attached?

The naivety of the fringe Right is at once comical and astonishing.

A) Do you realize how many countries we give aid to every year? I don't see us telling them how to provide for their security

B) I would absolutely be fine with cutting ALL foreign aid, including to Israel.

The Israel worship of these Zionists is funny, 30 billion in a decade to support Zionists and Obama has thrown Israel under the bus? WTH? Throw that same money into the urban cities and git rid of all this blighted housing and drugs, you pro-Zionists monkeys are against that, tell me why any life over in Zionist Israel is better than the lives of our people in our country?

Wow! what a difference.. A real leader schooling a scripted demagogue. That was a great day for me, Obama looked like the small man that he is.:cool:

That's fine, then they need to put down some roots, and start acting like civilized neighbors. If your next door neighbor was lobbing molotov cocktails into your yard every night and then announced that they wanted part of your property, how would you react?

Have you ever been to Israel? Serious question. Put your bullshit aside and answer honestly please.

Use your fucking brain, read, familiriaze yourself with the history of the region and then repost.

Pay special attention to the events from 1925 'til 1947.

I promise you I know far more about history than you will ever know.

I reiterate my question, which I asked politely and you rudely refused to address: Have you ever been to Israel?

What does it matter if he has or hasn't?

I have - does that mean you are going to defer to my opinion?

Wow! what a difference.. A real leader schooling a scripted demagogue. That was a great day for me, Obama looked like the small man that he is.:cool:

All we have to do is cut the cord on Israel and we'll really see who is truly small. Jackass. Zionists are hardcore rightwingers, why Obama pledged 30 billion in aid is beyond the thinking of a rational person. We have no ob ligation to support Zionists and Zionism.

Use your fucking brain, read, familiriaze yourself with the history of the region and then repost.

Pay special attention to the events from 1925 'til 1947.

I promise you I know far more about history than you will ever know.

I reiterate my question, which I asked politely and you rudely refused to address: Have you ever been to Israel?

What does it matter if he has or hasn't?

I have - does that mean you are going to defer to my opinion?

It means I would expect you to agree that we in American have no idea the fear that those people live with on a daily basis and that we should in NOWAY be dictating to them how they should handle their own national security. If you haven't been , you haven't seen that up close and personal.

Forum List

Back