Wow, Benny Netanyahu puts it to Barry

Wow! what a difference.. A real leader schooling a scripted demagogue. That was a great day for me, Obama looked like the small man that he is.:cool:

All we have to do is cut the cord on Israel and we'll really see who is truly small. Jackass. Zionists are hardcore rightwingers, why Obama pledged 30 billion in aid is beyond the thinking of a rational person. We have no ob ligation to support Zionists and Zionism.

:eusa_whistle:Obama didn't pledge anything that 3 billion a year is part of the peace agreement signed by Jimmy Carter and most of that money is spend here in the U.S. as part of that agreement unlike the other 47 billion a year we send around the world, money well spent in my view. Actually Netanyahu wants Israel off U.S. aid eventually, the main reason they still get it is because of all the Israeli Jew haters around the world who boycott Israeli made goods. Our monies worth indeed...

The Iranian official, say debkafile's intelligence sources, was aiming a dig at Meir Dagan by hinting at Tehran too may have had successes against "our enemies." That was the best – or worst - Tehran could do after the French Le Canard Enchaine's glowing account of Israel's secret war against Iran's nuclear program. Thursday, Dec. 30, the journal, known for its good connections with French intelligence, reported that Israel had won the help of the American CIA and British MI6 for its covert operations after promising to hold back from a direct military attack on Iran's nuclear installations.
The publication describes the Mossad as responsible for the liquidation of five senior Iranian nuclear scientists and planting the Stuxnet cyber worm in the program's computer systems. Also attributed to Israeli intelligence is the explosion in Iran's most important Shihab-3 ballistic missile arsenal at the Imam Ali mountain base near Khorramabad on Oct. 12 last year. Le Canard reported that 18 Iranian nuclear technicians died in that attack and many of the missiles were destroyed.
Judging from the French intelligence description, Meir Dagan led this successful secret war on Iran not just for Israel but for the West at large.

DEBKAfile, Political Analysis, Espionage, Terrorism, Security

Last edited:
Fuckwit Arabs don't care who's a Zionist and who's an Israeli, they want both dead.

The goal of "disappearing" the indigenous Arab population points to a virtual truism buried beneath a mountain of apologetic Zionist literature: what spurred Palestinians' opposition to Zionism was not anti-Semitism in the sense of an irrational hatred of Jews but rather the prospect - very real - of their expulsion. "The fear of territorial displacement and dispossession," Morris reasonably concludes, "was to be the chief motor of Arab antagonism to Zionism."

Fuckwit Arabs don't care who's a Zionist and who's an Israeli, they want both dead.

The goal of "disappearing" the indigenous Arab population points to a virtual truism buried beneath a mountain of apologetic Zionist literature: what spurred Palestinians' opposition to Zionism was not anti-Semitism in the sense of an irrational hatred of Jews but rather the prospect - very real - of their expulsion. "The fear of territorial displacement and dispossession," Morris reasonably concludes, "was to be the chief motor of Arab antagonism to Zionism."

It has noting to do with land and creating a Palestine country

The Israel worship of these Zionists is funny, 30 billion in a decade to support Zionists and Obama has thrown Israel under the bus? WTH? Throw that same money into the urban cities and git rid of all this blighted housing and drugs, you pro-Zionists monkeys are against that, tell me why any life over in Zionist Israel is better than the lives of our people in our country?

Really? All we have to do is spend billions on urban cities to get rid of all the crime and drugs there? Interesting theroy. How exactly is that going to work? Just issue a check of $50k to each crackhead there, and thats someone going to rid our society of all the crackheads? No amount of spending is going to change the ghettos, we've already spent billions in useless welfare and poverty programs, all to no avail. We can knock down the slums and rebuild it with new buildings, but they will just become slums again with the same people living in them. Unless the people in the slums change, nothing is going to change.

HUH?

I was addressing your previous statement , to wit,

Quote: Originally Posted by bigrebnc1775

The Israel worship of these Zionists is funny, 30 billion in a decade to support Zionists and Obama has thrown Israel under the bus? WTH? Throw that same money into the urban cities and git rid of all this blighted housing and drugs, you pro-Zionists monkeys are against that, tell me why any life over in Zionist Israel is better than the lives of our people in our country?

Bass, here in the US the federal government has thrown that same amount of money - more even - on the 'war on poverty' for the last 40 years, and all it has done is impoverish the black community and produce the type of ignorance that motivates your statements.

You are full of hatred, and your statement shows your transparent resentment towards Israel; blaming it for the pathetic state of most urban cities. It isn't surprising since the true causes of the state of urban cities is beyond your comprehension.

I'm not saying that any life is worth anymore than any other life; you are.

Bass, throughout your ignorant, hateful comments on this thread every time you are called out on your blatant anti-Semitism you say "Oh, I'm talking about Zionists not Jews".

You are a black man saying the exact same thing as David Duke. Duke and many other anti-Semites like yourself desperately try to justify your bigotry by making some non-existent distinction between the state of Israel and Jews. Read for yourself Jewish Rabbi says Anti-Semitism is Driven by Jewish Defilement of American Culture! | The Official Website of Representative David Duke, PhD

You can call me a monkey, but you have demonstrated for everyone you intelligence of one.

HUH?

I was addressing your previous statement , to wit,

Quote: Originally Posted by bigrebnc1775

And that is my point when you want a group of people dead it has nothing to do with gaining land. If all the Jews lived here in America, the arabs would still try to kill them.

Yea Netanyahu sure did slap the rookie Community Organizer around. He scored a KO for sure.

Last edited:
Wait, weren't Palestinians dancing in the streets on 9/11 ?

Fuck them and fuck Obama .........

Gotta admit,that's a good point. All i've ever seen Palestinians do is burn American Flags and screech "Death to America!!" So why should American Citizens be forced to give their hard-earned Tax Dollars to them? Hey at least Israel pretends to like us. Something to think about i guess.

Gotta admit,that's a good point. All i've ever seen Palestinians do is burn American Flags and screech "Death to America!!" So why should American Citizens be forced to give their hard-earned Tax Dollars to them? Hey at least Israel pretends to like us. Something to think about i guess.

These are the people obambush has sided with?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k]YouTube - ‪Palestinians celebrating the fall of the twin towers on 911‬‏[/ame]

Bass, throughout your ignorant, hateful comments on this thread every time you are called out on your blatant anti-Semitism you say "Oh, I'm talking about Zionists not Jews".

You are a black man saying the exact same thing as David Duke. Duke and many other anti-Semites like yourself desperately try to justify your bigotry by making some non-existent distinction between the state of Israel and Jews. Read for yourself Jewish Rabbi says Anti-Semitism is Driven by Jewish Defilement of American Culture! | The Official Website of Representative David Duke, PhD

You can call me a monkey, but you have demonstrated for everyone you intelligence of one.

I wonder how Bass would react if someone posted that they want to kill all the ni**ers in this country, but they didn't mean all the black people.........

Proven two weeks ago that we don't really care if a country in the middle east is actually an ally when we give them money.

What have Palestinians ever done for American Citizens? American Citzens constantly give them their hard-earned Tax Dollars. And for what? All they've done over the years is burn American Flags,chant "Death to America",and dance in the streets after 911. Hey at least Israel pretends to like us and is a strong ally. What have the Palestinians ever done for us? Yet we keep giving them the cash. The whole Foreign Aid issue needs to be re-examined. It's not just the Palestinians who don't deserve American Tax Dollars. There are many others.

I'm not an expert on reading people but that can be NO argument that The Anointed One looked like a little boy being chastised by a strict teacher!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Legs crossed towards Net[sp?], hand on chin, scowl like he was ready to erupt.

I'll bet some of his staffers really heard some stuff they don't want to get out to the public.:cool:

After reading much of this thread, it appears to me that many American conservatives have a greater loyalty to Israel than they have to America. Maybe they should move there and await Armeggedon (which they seem to long for) in the holy land.

The motherfuckers would love to create a theocratic republic here in these USA .

Onward Christian soldiers marching out to war...

What have Palestinians ever done for American Citizens? American Citzens constantly give them their hard-earned Tax Dollars. And for what? All they've done over the years is burn American Flags,chant "Death to America",and dance in the streets after 911. Hey at least Israel pretends to like us and is a strong ally. What have the Palestinians ever done for us? Yet we keep giving them the cash. The whole Foreign Aid issue needs to be re-examined. It's not just the Palestinians who don't deserve American Tax Dollars. There are many others.

Just one thing I'd like to ask:
What has the Palestinian government ever done for it's people? :doubt:
Compare Israel to ANY of the other governments in the area. Which has the most productive economy? Which has the best agricultural basic to feed itself? Which has productive industries? Which has a better standard of living? In which do government officials pass on aid from foreign nations to its people and not line the pockets of those "in the circle"? Which has the best level of education for ALL of its citizens?

Check out [can't past links yet] france24.com/en/20110313-israel-build-hundreds-new-settlers-homes-
and compare it to: The Electornic Intifada May 29, 2009 where the vast majority of Palestinians still don't have running water!!!! :cuckoo:

Just one thing I'd like to ask:
What has the Palestinian government ever done for it's people? :doubt:
Compare Israel to ANY of the other governments in the area. Which has the most productive economy? Which has the best agricultural basic to feed itself? Which has productive industries? Which has a better standard of living? In which do government officials pass on aid from foreign nations to its people and not line the pockets of those "in the circle"? Which has the best level of education for ALL of its citizens?

Check out [can't past links yet] france24.com/en/20110313-israel-build-hundreds-new-settlers-homes-
and compare it to: The Electornic Intifada May 29, 2009 where the vast majority of Palestinians still don't have running water!!!! :cuckoo:

It's a fair point. All that American Taxpayer Cash just pissed away on stupid Terrorist propaganda. No Palestinian has ever done anything for American Citizens. We give more to Israel because Israel doesn't burn American Flags and is a strong Ally. Now Fatah has joined back up with Hamas. So should we still be giving them American Tax Dollars? I say HELL NO!! It is not money well spent. Period,end of story.

Forum List

Back