Wow, Benny Netanyahu puts it to Barry

Forget McCain. IF Obama weren't black Hillary Clinton would be President right now. You can deny that all you want, it is 100% true.
And then you would have slammed Hillary.

So what's your point?

A) I actually would have voted for Hillary
B) You're probably right, I would have undoubtedly bashed her on occasion, because unlike you fucking stupid Obamanoids I am capable of criticizing someone who I generally support when they do things I don't approve of. I've never , and I mean EVER seen an Obama supporter criticize him about anything.

I agree except for one thing. You don't hear too much from the folks that were swooning at Obama's feet anymore, do ya? Not a lot of Obama bumperstickers out there either, huh? (of course I think 'cash for clunkers' got rid of a lot of them) but mostly when you see a former Obama voter they all have a look like they took an Ambian the night before and woke up outside naked.:lol:

Forget McCain. IF Obama weren't black Hillary Clinton would be President right now. You can deny that all you want, it is 100% true.
And then you would have slammed Hillary.

So what's your point?

A) I actually would have voted for Hillary
B) You're probably right, I would have undoubtedly bashed her on occasion, because unlike you fucking stupid Obamanoids I am capable of criticizing someone who I generally support when they do things I don't approve of. I've never , and I mean EVER seen an Obama supporter criticize him about anything.
Then you're not paying attention. He has been criticized for:

• not fighting for a public option,
  • giving in on the Bush Tax Cuts,
  • not closing GTMO,
  • not prosecuting Wall Street crooks,
  • not passing real financial reform,
  • not dealing with 'Too Big To Fail',
  • not ending DADT (until he finally did)
  • not investigating and prosecuting Bush Administration officials

Shall I go on?

You mean like when Bush 43 proposed an independent Palestinian state in 2002?

No independent Palestine, Sharon insists | World news | The Guardian

Nice try, but advocating an independent Palestinian State =/= telling Israel they should return to 1967 borders. Either you know that and are dishonest, or you are just stupid.

Nonsense.

The 1967 borders have been the basis of negotiations for years. What Obama AND Bush have in common is being the first president of the US to state something openly. In Bush's case, I believe he was the first president to state that the US supported an independent Palestinian State. And how did PM Sharon respond? Pretty much the same way that Netenyahu responded. Those two Israeli PMs are simply NOT serious about reaching a peace settlement, AND they are not negotiating in good faith.

Now, what does that mean? That means that the Israelis are not just jerking the Palestinians around (which only serves to make them angrier AND more militant), but they're also jerking us around by taking US aid under false pretenses AND causing our gov't to spend one hell of a lot of time trying to resolve a decades old conflict when they're not really serious. The fact that they keep expanding their settlements is proof of that.

If conservatives REALLY cared about American interests, they would support ANY American president who tried to get Israel to stop playing this dangerous game at our expense. But conservatives don't do that. And why? Because regardless of how much they say they love America, they hate Obama more.

I confess my knowledge of what's going on in the Middle east is limited but my understanding is the Hassidics are responsible for a lot of the discord between Israel and Palestine. Is that racist? If so I guess the international ban on asking any questions at all is finally in effect.

Anybody?

I'll condemn him, it was a stupid insensitive statement and he shouldn't have said it.. I don't neg however.

Now I ask you to to condemn Bass for repeatedly calling people monkeys. Are you a hypocrite.
I haven't seen where he's called anyone a monkey, mainly because I skim and scroll past other people's pissing matches.

ETA: Ok - i see that he said it in that post. I know that Wicked Jester isn't Black, so it's not meant to be a racial insult. So calling him a monkey is like me calling you a moron. Insults happen all the time on this forum.

What the fuck ever. I in NOWAY believe that you haven't ever seen Bass call people monkeys, and it absolutely is a racist comment.

A) He calls every conservative a monkey, having no idea if they are black or not, and not even caring.

B) It is obvious that he does so in retaliation for some white people calling blacks monkeys and such and thinks it's funny to turn their insult around on them

C) You're a hypocrite. One of many on here , I will never on this board again criticize anyone for insulting black people, or gays, nor any other minority with insulting slurs again as long as you people think it's funny for minorities to use the same slurs towards those they don't like. Oh and yes I've seen homosexuals call people faggots on this board and now blacks calling people monkeys and well of course stupid people calling others moron, but that one isn't insulting it's just hilarious.

I didn't say it wasn't insulting. In fact, I said it WAS an insult, but it isn't a racial slam, like Phoney Jester saying he could buy and sell Bass like a Plantation Owner.

Bass calls people monkeys, I call people clowns, Bolshevik Hunter calls people sheeple, etc. That's different than calling people *******, kikes, spics, and chinks.

You know, when you choose the username "TheBrain", you should actually have one.

Just the latest example of wingnuts bashing this President over things that other Presidents have done before.

Nice try, but advocating an independent Palestinian State =/= telling Israel they should return to 1967 borders. Either you know that and are dishonest, or you are just stupid.
But wasn't that an example of Sharon 'schooling' Bush, or as this thread title says, 'putting it to Bush'?

Imagine that. A hard reich neo-conservative who loves the God of Abraham hates life, but uses God as an ally to foster his hatred.

Israel traded land for peace and didn't get the peace.

Hamas, a terror group, is the elected party. Part of thier stated charter is to destroy Israel.

Obama is an utter buffoon to think Isreal should give land to terrorist.

I take that back.

Obama is an embare-assedment to utter buffoons.

Netanyahu should be America's President.

BTW, I am not a Jew.

Also, I am an unequivocal Anti- LIEberhhoid.

Israel traded land for peace and didn't get the peace.

Hamas, a terror group, is the elected party. Part of thier stated charter is to destroy Israel.

Obama is an utter buffoon to think Isreal should give land to terrorist.

I take that back.

Obama is an embare-assedment to utter buffoons.

Netanyahu should be America's President.

BTW, I am not a Jew.

Also, I am an unequivocal Anti- LIEberhhoid.

lol...the last thing America needs is a hard reich neo-con, yet some people think that this is the solution to our problems.

It is truly baffling.

Jealous? Why would anyone be jealous of looking like a fucking fool in front of the entire world?

Its amazing, just when Obama had a great political victory in killing OBL, he goes and pulls this shit. I hope thats his defense of his foreign policy missteps during the campaign,"Uhh...uhh....I killed Osama! Uhhh.....ya!!"

Good luck with that :eusa_pray:

That's just the point!!! He doesn't look like a fool in front of the entire world. You're nuts!!! And all the other things you right wing nuts are posting today is just crap!! About foreign policy and BN putting him in his place. It's pathetic!!

Killing OBL has forever killed the talk that he has no foreign policy chops. You people are so pissed off about it that you can't even see straight. Obama has made GWB look like the chump that we always knew he was. On top of it, you cannot even come up with a candidate that has a chance of beating Obama. Haley Barbour backed out, and after losing all of that weight, too!! :lol:

So all his other miscues should be excused cuz he got Bin Laden? Good thing he got that smelly brown guy then huh?

Oh , how liberal of you to make fun of someone's weight to.

What are you talking about??? He hasn't done anything so wrong that it has hurt the country. Something like........starting a war in someplace like Iraq, where it wasn't necessary. Costing us so many innocent lives and so much money. Money that we could sure use now, right???

Terrorist Netanyahoo has too many American politicans sucking him off to worry about Obama.

Why do people who use truth as part of their moniker always come accross as the most stupid of all ? And lie the most?

Because American media sheep are taught to insult anyone they does not stick to the zionist propaganda.

Jealous? Why would anyone be jealous of looking like a fucking fool in front of the entire world?

Its amazing, just when Obama had a great political victory in killing OBL, he goes and pulls this shit. I hope thats his defense of his foreign policy missteps during the campaign,"Uhh...uhh....I killed Osama! Uhhh.....ya!!"

Good luck with that :eusa_pray:

That's just the point!!! He doesn't look like a fool in front of the entire world. You're nuts!!! And all the other things you right wing nuts are posting today is just crap!! About foreign policy and BN putting him in his place. It's pathetic!!

Killing OBL has forever killed the talk that he has no foreign policy chops. You people are so pissed off about it that you can't even see straight. Obama has made GWB look like the chump that we always knew he was. On top of it, you cannot even come up with a candidate that has a chance of beating Obama. Haley Barbour backed out, and after losing all of that weight, too!! :lol:

Granted he got Bin Laudin, but he stood on GW's shoulders to do it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So all his other miscues should be excused cuz he got Bin Laden? Good thing he got that smelly brown guy then huh?

Oh , how liberal of you to make fun of someone's weight to.

What are you talking about??? He hasn't done anything so wrong that it has hurt the country. Something like........starting a war in someplace like Iraq, where it wasn't necessary. Costing us so many innocent lives and so much money. Money that we could sure use now, right???

So you think what we're doing in Libya is free? :rofl: Partisan idiots are so easy to knockdown.

I haven't seen where he's called anyone a monkey, mainly because I skim and scroll past other people's pissing matches.

ETA: Ok - i see that he said it in that post. I know that Wicked Jester isn't Black, so it's not meant to be a racial insult. So calling him a monkey is like me calling you a moron. Insults happen all the time on this forum.

What the fuck ever. I in NOWAY believe that you haven't ever seen Bass call people monkeys, and it absolutely is a racist comment.

A) He calls every conservative a monkey, having no idea if they are black or not, and not even caring.

B) It is obvious that he does so in retaliation for some white people calling blacks monkeys and such and thinks it's funny to turn their insult around on them

C) You're a hypocrite. One of many on here , I will never on this board again criticize anyone for insulting black people, or gays, nor any other minority with insulting slurs again as long as you people think it's funny for minorities to use the same slurs towards those they don't like. Oh and yes I've seen homosexuals call people faggots on this board and now blacks calling people monkeys and well of course stupid people calling others moron, but that one isn't insulting it's just hilarious.

I didn't say it wasn't insulting. In fact, I said it WAS an insult, but it isn't a racial slam, like Phoney Jester saying he could buy and sell Bass like a Plantation Owner.

Bass calls people monkeys, I call people clowns, Bolshevik Hunter calls people sheeple, etc. That's different than calling people *******, kikes, spics, and chinks.

You know, when you choose the username "TheBrain", you should actually have one.

Yes I see exactly what you are saying. That minorities should be able to use whatever slurs they want AND be able to scream when that same slur is thrown at them.

No problem, you're a hypocritical jackass. I get it. I won't attempt to expect reason or equality from you again.

Yes I see exactly what you are saying. That minorities should be able to use whatever slurs they want AND be able to scream when that same slur is thrown at them.

No problem, you're a hypocritical jackass. I get it. I won't attempt to expect reason or equality from you again.
No, you obviously don't get it.

'TheBrain'. :lol:

I will never on this board again criticize anyone for insulting black people, or gays, nor any other minority with insulting slurs again as long as you people think it's funny for minorities to use the same slurs towards those they don't like.
That's just awesome! You're going to let others bad behavior dictate your behavior.

Why am I not surprised?

Nonsense.

The 1967 borders have been the basis of negotiations for years. What Obama AND Bush have in common is being the first president of the US to state something openly. In Bush's case, I believe he was the first president to state that the US supported an independent Palestinian State. And how did PM Sharon respond? Pretty much the same way that Netenyahu responded. Those two Israeli PMs are simply NOT serious about reaching a peace settlement, AND they are not negotiating in good faith.

Now, what does that mean? That means that the Israelis are not just jerking the Palestinians around (which only serves to make them angrier AND more militant), but they're also jerking us around by taking US aid under false pretenses AND causing our gov't to spend one hell of a lot of time trying to resolve a decades old conflict when they're not really serious. The fact that they keep expanding their settlements is proof of that.

If conservatives REALLY cared about American interests, they would support ANY American president who tried to get Israel to stop playing this dangerous game at our expense. But conservatives don't do that. And why? Because regardless of how much they say they love America, they hate Obama more.

You should read the Palestinian National Charter. It is obvious that Obama hasn't!

I will never on this board again criticize anyone for insulting black people, or gays, nor any other minority with insulting slurs again as long as you people think it's funny for minorities to use the same slurs towards those they don't like.
That's just awesome! You're going to let others bad behavior dictate your behavior.

Why am I not surprised?

LOL I actually HAVE called out those who I agree with for such behavior on this board since I've been here? Have you? I'm betting not. Case closed.

Forum List

Back