Wow, Benny Netanyahu puts it to Barry

Imagine that. A hard reich neo-conservative who loves the God of Abraham hates life, but uses God as an ally to foster his hatred.

This doesn't even make sense. PS Obama and the left are the current neocons. Guess you didn't get the memo.

So all his other miscues should be excused cuz he got Bin Laden? Good thing he got that smelly brown guy then huh?

Oh , how liberal of you to make fun of someone's weight to.

What are you talking about??? He hasn't done anything so wrong that it has hurt the country. Something like........starting a war in someplace like Iraq, where it wasn't necessary. Costing us so many innocent lives and so much money. Money that we could sure use now, right???

So you think what we're doing in Libya is free? :rofl: Partisan idiots are so easy to knockdown.

Great diversion!!! Very good!!! You learned the game well.

What are you talking about??? He hasn't done anything so wrong that it has hurt the country. Something like........starting a war in someplace like Iraq, where it wasn't necessary. Costing us so many innocent lives and so much money. Money that we could sure use now, right???

So you think what we're doing in Libya is free? :rofl: Partisan idiots are so easy to knockdown.

Diversion???

You said "He hasn't done anything so wrong that it has hurt the country. Something like........starting a war in someplace like Iraq, where it wasn't necessary."

Libya is a war he started....is just as unnecessary...wasting a ton of money.

Hack.

What the fuck ever. I in NOWAY believe that you haven't ever seen Bass call people monkeys, and it absolutely is a racist comment.

A) He calls every conservative a monkey, having no idea if they are black or not, and not even caring.

B) It is obvious that he does so in retaliation for some white people calling blacks monkeys and such and thinks it's funny to turn their insult around on them

C) You're a hypocrite. One of many on here , I will never on this board again criticize anyone for insulting black people, or gays, nor any other minority with insulting slurs again as long as you people think it's funny for minorities to use the same slurs towards those they don't like. Oh and yes I've seen homosexuals call people faggots on this board and now blacks calling people monkeys and well of course stupid people calling others moron, but that one isn't insulting it's just hilarious.

I didn't say it wasn't insulting. In fact, I said it WAS an insult, but it isn't a racial slam, like Phoney Jester saying he could buy and sell Bass like a Plantation Owner.

Bass calls people monkeys, I call people clowns, Bolshevik Hunter calls people sheeple, etc. That's different than calling people *******, kikes, spics, and chinks.

You know, when you choose the username "TheBrain", you should actually have one.

Yes I see exactly what you are saying. That minorities should be able to use whatever slurs they want AND be able to scream when that same slur is thrown at them.

No problem, you're a hypocritical jackass. I get it. I won't attempt to expect reason or equality from you again.

You don't recognize reason or equality. I'm done. You hard headed know-it-all tea brains are too tiresome for me. It's like talking to a wall. Go share your lies with someone that appreciates it and thinks you're so smart. It ain't me, babe.

Diversion???

You said "He hasn't done anything so wrong that it has hurt the country. Something like........starting a war in someplace like Iraq, where it wasn't necessary."

Hack.

I liked this article the best. Please read it.

Why Libya Isn't Iraq and Obama Isn't George W. Bush

Diversion???

Hack.

I liked this article the best. Please read it.

Why Libya Isn’t Iraq and Obama Isn’t George W. Bush

Why Libya Isn't Iraq and Obama Isn't George W. Bush

I never said Libya wasn't Iraq.

But it is a war....that is unnecessary....that is wasting money. The three points that were under discussion.

And you call it a diversion. Probably because you don't have any hive-approved retort.

Diversion???

Hack.
We're making war on Libya? Looked to me like we were supporting rebels, while foiling a mass slaughter.

I haven't been keeping up with the daily body count: how many American soldiers were killed in Libya today? This week? This month? Since it started?

Diversion???

Hack.
We're making war on Libya? Looked to me like we were supporting rebels, while foiling a mass slaughter.

I haven't been keeping up with the daily body count: how many American soldiers were killed in Libya today? This week? This month? Since it started?

So bombing people and attacking positions isn't a real "war" in your book.

:rolleyes:

Diversion???

Hack.

So bombing people and attacking positions isn't a real "war" in your book.

:rolleyes:
Nah.

All of you idiots on both sides are so easily fooled and divided. So don't pretend that because Obama is black, that you didn't give him a pass. Try studying the lunatic that you defend instead of jumping behind him because of the color of his skin. You're a robot, and you're a perfect example of how easy it is for them to do their work well. :cool: ~BH

How quickly you have forgotten who he was running against: a 72 years old political chameleon who has proven that he will be anything, say anything, do anything to further his personal ambition, regardless of the country.

A man who stated and ran on the fact that he was going to continue Bush's failed policies - you must remember 'McBush' and 'McSame'.

A man who ran on experience and maturity, then picked an immature, inexperienced idiot as his running mate, scaring sensible Americans, due to his advanced age and questionable health.

You guys fucked yourselves by first not putting up anyone to follow Bush except for clowns, and second by choosing the candidate who least represented your views. Don't blame us for your clusterfucks.

And it was all because none of you, or your candidates had the balls to tell the truth about what a disaster Bush was. Except for Ron Paul.

Pathetic.

I didn't choose crap, so quite lumping every Conservative together. You still don't get it do yuh bro? Hey? This just in! I didn't vote for McCain, I voted for Ron Paul. Why don't you quit with the bullshit, and read between the lies? That was my entire point, but then you retort with the same old sheople arguement of pointing the finger towards your hero Obama's foe back in 2008. Tell yuh what, it sounded good for all the dumbshits that swallowed it, but those who understand this game of division on both sides get it. Apparently you don't my friend. ~BH

This is why the rest of world laughed when Obama was elected.

Spoken like someone who has never been out of the United states. Most of the world rejoiced when he was elected.

But since, they've discovered that Obie doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. And like YOU, THEY never will admit it!

B.Kidd, Allow me to add to your response if I may?

Not only that, but the dumbshits can't stand the fact that Obama is just another tool on the strings of the international banking puppet masters. We seen that with the bail out, we have all seen it With still being in Iraq and Afganistan (thought he was gonna send the toops home eh?). and we without a doubt have seen it with Lybia.

YES WE CAN? I guess that means, YES WE CAN Continue to bend you over, ball sack and all! How about CHANGE? LMAO!!! I guess CHANGE translated = Business as usual you easily fooled weak minded leftist robots. All you need do is realize that he was groomed by manipulators in order to accomplish exactly what he has done, Which was to bullshit you into believing in him. :razz: ~BH

Spoken like someone who has never been out of the United states. Most of the world rejoiced when he was elected.

But since, they've discovered that Obie doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. And like YOU, THEY never will admit it!

Not only that, but the dumbshits can't stand the fact that Obama is just another tool on the strings of the international banking puppet masters. We seen that with the bail out, we have all seen it With still being in Iraq and Afganistan (thought he was gonna send the toops home eh?). and we without a doubt have seen it with Lybia.

YES WE CAN? I guess that means, YES WE CAN Continue to bend you over, ball sack and all! How about CHANGE? LMAO!!! I guess CHANGE translated = Business as usual you easily fooled weak minded leftist robots. All you need do is realize that he was groomed by manipulators in order to accomplish exactly what he has done, Which was to bullshit you into believing in him. :razz: ~BH

Write on........:clap2:

All of you idiots on both sides are so easily fooled and divided. So don't pretend that because Obama is black, that you didn't give him a pass. Try studying the lunatic that you defend instead of jumping behind him because of the color of his skin. You're a robot, and you're a perfect example of how easy it is for them to do their work well. :cool: ~BH

How quickly you have forgotten who he was running against: a 72 years old political chameleon who has proven that he will be anything, say anything, do anything to further his personal ambition, regardless of the country.

A man who stated and ran on the fact that he was going to continue Bush's failed policies - you must remember 'McBush' and 'McSame'.

A man who ran on experience and maturity, then picked an immature, inexperienced idiot as his running mate, scaring sensible Americans, due to his advanced age and questionable health.

You guys fucked yourselves by first not putting up anyone to follow Bush except for clowns, and second by choosing the candidate who least represented your views. Don't blame us for your clusterfucks.

And it was all because none of you, or your candidates had the balls to tell the truth about what a disaster Bush was. Except for Ron Paul.

Pathetic.

I didn't choose crap, so quite lumping every Conservative together. You still don't get it do yuh bro? Hey? This just in! I didn't vote for McCain, I voted for Ron Paul. Why don't you quit with the bullshit, and read between the lies? That was my entire point, but then you retort with the same old sheople arguement of pointing the finger towards your hero Obama's foe back in 2008. Tell yuh what, it sounded good for all the dumbshits that swallowed it, but those who understand this game of division on both sides get it. Apparently you don't my friend. ~BH

I'm assuming that you voted for Paul in the primaries. But he didn't win. McCain did, because - obviously - not enough Republicans wanted Paul, because - again, obviously - there aren't enough conservatives to even be able to determine the Republican nominee, never mind win the general election.

Please address that paragraph as separate from the next.

If you voted for Paul in the general, as a write-in, then that's fine. But it's a protest vote, nothing more. Either you didn't care (I dismiss that), or you hated McCain (possibly), or you saw that Obama was inevitable (likely), but in any case, you threw away your vote. If Paul had been running on the Libertarian ticket like he was in 1988, then you could say that you didn't want to help perpetuate the failed two-party system. But he wasn't. So it's a wasted vote.

As for me supporting Obama, hell yeah I did! I was proud to, I'm glad I did, and I would do it again in a heartbeat against McCain, or any of the other conservatives. Only Paul or perhaps Bloomberg would have made me hesitate voting for Obama, Hillary, or even Edwards. Why? Because I'm a Liberal! Duh! I would have supported Dennis Kucinich against anyone on the Right, with their pandering to the Rapture Right, Big Corporations, and their 'war as a first choice' mentality. It has nothing to do with Obama being my hero, or being Black, or any of that other bullshit. It has to do with who is looking out for me, not billionaires who happily move their money overseas if they can get a half point more return. They don't give a fuck about you or me.

Pathetic.

I'm assuming that you voted for Paul in the primaries. But he didn't win. McCain did, because - obviously - not enough Republicans wanted Paul, because - again, obviously - there aren't enough conservatives to even be able to determine the Republican nominee, never mind win the general election.

If you voted for Paul in the general, as a write-in, then that's fine. But it's a protest vote, nothing more. Either you didn't care (I dismiss that), or you hated McCain (possibly), or you saw that Obama was inevitable (likely), but in any case, you threw away your vote. If Paul had been running on the Libertarian ticket like he was in 1988, then you could say that you didn't want to help perpetuate the failed two-party system. But he wasn't. So it's a wasted vote.

As for me supporting Obama, hell yeah I did! I was proud to, I'm glad I did, and I would do it again in a heartbeat against McCain, or any of the other conservatives. Only Paul or perhaps Bloomberg would have made me hesitate voting for Obama, Hillary, or even Edwards. Why? Because I'm a Liberal! Duh! I would have supported Dennis Kucinich against anyone on the Right, with their pandering to the Rapture Right, Big Corporations, and their 'war as a first choice' mentality. It has nothing to do with Obama being my hero, or being Black, or any of that other bullshit. It has to do with who is looking out for me, not billionaires who happily move their money overseas if they can get a half point more return. They don't give a fuck about you or me.

You think liberal politicians give a fuck about you ? :rofl:

The bailout was BUSH/PAULSON. What the fuck?

He campaigned on re-concentrating the effort on Afghanistan and destroying al Qaeda and bin Laden, while drawing down the troops in Iraq. He has done exactly that.

So both of those are huge fails on your part.

As for the international bankers part, was Bush? Clinton? Every president before them? When did presidents become puppets of bankers?

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, that bankers have a stranglehold on politicians, but it didn't start with Obama. And I don't believe it starts until they have taken office. I think they all believe they can change the system until they actually get in and find out that they can't.

All this is just more hyper-partisan blah, blah, blah.

These right wingers sure do love to accuse Obama of all kinds of things. They especially want to accuse him of being "stupid". And yet, he keeps on being right and making the right wing look like fools after they got all worked up.

You think liberal politicians give a fuck about you ? :rofl:
You can't refute a fucking thing I posted, so you latch onto the last line just to say something?

You're a pathetic joke.

These right wingers sure do love to accuse Obama of all kinds of things. They especially want to accuse him of being "stupid". And yet, he keeps on being right and making the right wing look like fools after they got all worked up.

Now there's the rdean we're used to. Partisan hack. :lol:

Forum List

Back