Wow, Benny Netanyahu puts it to Barry

I'm assuming that you voted for Paul in the primaries. But he didn't win. McCain did, because - obviously - not enough Republicans wanted Paul, because - again, obviously - there aren't enough conservatives to even be able to determine the Republican nominee, never mind win the general election.

Please address that paragraph as separate from the next.

If you voted for Paul in the general, as a write-in, then that's fine. But it's a protest vote, nothing more. Either you didn't care (I dismiss that), or you hated McCain (possibly), or you saw that Obama was inevitable (likely), but in any case, you threw away your vote. If Paul had been running on the Libertarian ticket like he was in 1988, then you could say that you didn't want to help perpetuate the failed two-party system. But he wasn't. So it's a wasted vote.

As for me supporting Obama, hell yeah I did! I was proud to, I'm glad I did, and I would do it again in a heartbeat against McCain, or any of the other conservatives. Only Paul or perhaps Bloomberg would have made me hesitate voting for Obama, Hillary, or even Edwards. Why? Because I'm a Liberal! Duh! I would have supported Dennis Kucinich against anyone on the Right, with their pandering to the Rapture Right, Big Corporations, and their 'war as a first choice' mentality. It has nothing to do with Obama being my hero, or being Black, or any of that other bullshit. It has to do with who is looking out for me, not billionaires who happily move their money overseas if they can get a half point more return. They don't give a fuck about you or me.

You think liberal politicians give a fuck about you ? :rofl:
You can't refute a fucking thing I posted, so you latch onto the last line just to say something?

You're a pathetic joke.

If you think a politican cares about you. I HAVE A BRIDGE FOR SALE MAKE ME AN OFFER.
ASnd if you think obama care about you past the voting part I have a home on 1600 Pennsylvania AVE for sale make me an offer.

I'm assuming that you voted for Paul in the primaries. But he didn't win. McCain did, because - obviously - not enough Republicans wanted Paul, because - again, obviously - there aren't enough conservatives to even be able to determine the Republican nominee, never mind win the general election.

Please address that paragraph as separate from the next.

If you voted for Paul in the general, as a write-in, then that's fine. But it's a protest vote, nothing more. Either you didn't care (I dismiss that), or you hated McCain (possibly), or you saw that Obama was inevitable (likely), but in any case, you threw away your vote. If Paul had been running on the Libertarian ticket like he was in 1988, then you could say that you didn't want to help perpetuate the failed two-party system. But he wasn't. So it's a wasted vote.

As for me supporting Obama, hell yeah I did! I was proud to, I'm glad I did, and I would do it again in a heartbeat against McCain, or any of the other conservatives. Only Paul or perhaps Bloomberg would have made me hesitate voting for Obama, Hillary, or even Edwards. Why? Because I'm a Liberal! Duh! I would have supported Dennis Kucinich against anyone on the Right, with their pandering to the Rapture Right, Big Corporations, and their 'war as a first choice' mentality. It has nothing to do with Obama being my hero, or being Black, or any of that other bullshit. It has to do with who is looking out for me, not billionaires who happily move their money overseas if they can get a half point more return. They don't give a fuck about you or me.

You think liberal politicians give a fuck about you ? :rofl:
You can't refute a fucking thing I posted, so you latch onto the last line just to say something?

You're a pathetic joke.

I'm a joke because I realize that politicians in general don't give a shit about us "little people?"

good grief.

These right wingers sure do love to accuse Obama of all kinds of things. They especially want to accuse him of being "stupid". And yet, he keeps on being right and making the right wing look like fools after they got all worked up.

Netanyahu is a rightwinger, a Zionists rightwinger and hardliner, anyone surprised that Republitards are rolling their support to a foreign president by bowing down to Zionists while simultaneously banging Obama over the head with their dumb American exceptionalism arguments:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHdGIwIkUmI]YouTube - ‪Ron Reagan vs Ron Christie-CATFIGHT‬‏[/ame]

Dumb house Negro talking about Obama bowing and his party are the ones bowing.

These right wingers sure do love to accuse Obama of all kinds of things. They especially want to accuse him of being "stupid". And yet, he keeps on being right and making the right wing look like fools after they got all worked up.

Netanyahu is a rightwinger, a Zionists rightwinger and hardliner, anyone surprised that Republitards are rolling their support to a foreign president by bowing down to Zionists while simultaneously banging Obama over the head with their dumb American exceptionalism arguments:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHdGIwIkUmI]YouTube - ‪Ron Reagan vs Ron Christie-CATFIGHT‬‏[/ame]

What kind of idiot says that believing the US should stop trying to tell other countries what to do is bowing down to a foreign leader?

Obama is a left winger, one that would put Stalin to shame. He wants the Palis to annihilate the Jews, somehow I don't think Israel is going to go along with that.

Obama is a left winger, one that would put Stalin to shame. He wants the Palis to annihilate the Jews, somehow I don't think Israel is going to go along with that.

Yeah he wants Palis to kill off Israelis by giving them 30 billion over 10 years, your argument makes a lot of sense, :rolleyes:

What kind of idiot says that believing the US should stop trying to tell other countries what to do is bowing down to a foreign leader?

He made his suggestion and Israelis are going to do whatever the hell they want to do to defend themselves?

YouTube - ‪Ron Reagan vs Ron Christie-CATFIGHT‬‏

Yeah he wants Palis to kill off Israelis by giving them 30 billion over 10 years, your argument makes a lot of sense, :rolleyes:

As I posted last night. the agreement to give them 30 billion over 10 years was made in 2007 before your dark knight took office. Noway you get to give him credit for that one , idiot.

the right in Israel has a death wish.
Not to worry.

There's still a group (there) with a loooooooong History of REAL AMERICAN values!!!

2002!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA2PsnNGGl0&playnext=1]YouTube - ‪Israeli Soldiers Refuse To Serve In Palestine: Part 1 (2002)‬‏[/ame]

:clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2:

Last edited:
I still haven't seen an answer. Why is Benny melting down over US policy? The same US policy that the past two presidents have endorsed.

:eusa_eh:

I still haven't seen an answer. Why is Benny melting down over US policy? The same US policy that the past two presidents have endorsed.

:eusa_eh:
It's just the "Newt Gingrich" in him; a perpetual-PRICK!!!

Seeing-as-how Israel has ALWAYS recycled it's politicians, it's time for them to put...

.....back on-the-job (or, a politician of HIS choosing.)​

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHdGIwIkUmI"]YouTube - ‪Ron Reagan vs Ron Christie-CATFIGHT‬‏[/ame]

That's a disgusting thing to say.

After the Soviet Union dissolved, evidence from the Soviet archives also became available, containing official records of the execution of approximately 800,000 prisoners under Stalin for either political or criminal offenses, around 1.7 million deaths in the Gulags and some 390,000 deaths during kulak forced resettlement – for a total of about 3 million officially recorded victims in these categories.[89]

Obviously, you are not interested in being taken seriously.

YouTube - ‪Ron Reagan vs Ron Christie-CATFIGHT‬‏

After the Soviet Union dissolved, evidence from the Soviet archives also became available, containing official records of the execution of approximately 800,000 prisoners under Stalin for either political or criminal offenses, around 1.7 million deaths in the Gulags and some 390,000 deaths during kulak forced resettlement – for a total of about 3 million officially recorded victims in these categories.[89]

And she just called rdean a partisan hack on another thread.

I can't believe she said that Obama wants someone to annihilate the Jews.

Piss off, Annie, you asshole.

I noticed that 'Meet The Press' this morning attempted to deflect Obama's major league flub by focusing on Newt again. I figure only a few people were watching anyway.

The most piercing question Gregory had was "How much damage has he done to himself????" WOW!!!

It was funny how obvious it was.They waited till the end of the show to comment on the smackdown Obama got from Net. They coupled that with the Mitch Daniels announcement that he's not running. Obama is giving a speech this morning trying to get the taste of foot out of his mouth.

But it's obvious NBC wanted to distract everyone while the President tries to rebuild his lost self-esteem.

Way to focus on what everyone is talking about NBC. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

In a 2001 video, Netanyahu, reportedly unaware he was being recorded, said: "They asked me before the election if I'd honor [the Oslo accords]... I said I would, but [that] I'm going to interpret the accords in such a way that would allow me to put an end to this galloping forward to the '67 borders. How did we do it? Nobody said what defined military zones were. Defined military zones are security zones; as far as I'm concerned, the entire Jordan Valley is a defined military zone. Go argue."

Benny isn't an honest broker.

I noticed that 'Meet The Press' this morning attempted to deflect Obama's major league flub by focusing on Newt again. I figure only a few people were watching anyway.

The most piercing question Gregory had was "How much damage has he done to himself????" WOW!!!

It was funny how obvious it was.They waited till the end of the show to comment on the smackdown Obama got from Net. They coupled that with the Mitch Daniels announcement that he's not running. Obama is giving a speech this morning trying to get the taste of foot out of his mouth.

But it's obvious NBC wanted to distract everyone while the President tries to rebuild his lost self-esteem.

Way to focus on what everyone is talking about NBC. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Didn't watch it. But thanks for the update on the latest example of media bias.

What are you talking about??? He hasn't done anything so wrong that it has hurt the country. Something like........starting a war in someplace like Iraq, where it wasn't necessary. Costing us so many innocent lives and so much money. Money that we could sure use now, right???

Are you a bit on the looney side?
How about creating a debt bigger than any in the history of this country?
How about having the Fed printing money to devalue the US Dollar around the world?
How about creating a situation where people struggle to put food on their tables because of idiotic "green" policies foisted upon us by a group of "Csars" who are responsible to nobody?
How about creating a Shadow Cabinet with powers that Congress cannot review or rescind?

I could go on and on but it really wouldn't go any good as too many like you are blind to what this man is trying to do to destroy the America we grew up in and loved. It breaks my heart.:evil:

Then Israel should actually MAN UP for a change and support their own bullshit!

Now THAT is some change the US of A could benefit from.

Then Israel should actually MAN UP for a change and support their own bullshit!

Now THAT is some change the US of A could benefit from.

Really? Israel has been maning up for years. How about the bitchs in the arab world man up and stop attacking and killing Israeli's?

And she just called rdean a partisan hack on another thread.

I can't believe she said that Obama wants someone to annihilate the Jews.

Piss off, Annie, you asshole.

and you aren't? I have noticed one thing those defending Isreal haven't STARTED USING THE ANTI SEMTIC CARD LIKE OBAMUSH DEFENDERS HAVE USED THE RACE CARD. I WONDER WHY ?

Forum List

Back