Wow, Benny Netanyahu puts it to Barry

All of you idiots on both sides are so easily fooled and divided. So don't pretend that because Obama is black, that you didn't give him a pass. Try studying the lunatic that you defend instead of jumping behind him because of the color of his skin. You're a robot, and you're a perfect example of how easy it is for them to do their work well. :cool: ~BH

How quickly you have forgotten who he was running against: a 72 years old political chameleon who has proven that he will be anything, say anything, do anything to further his personal ambition, regardless of the country.

A man who stated and ran on the fact that he was going to continue Bush's failed policies - you must remember 'McBush' and 'McSame'.

A man who ran on experience and maturity, then picked an immature, inexperienced idiot as his running mate, scaring sensible Americans, due to his advanced age and questionable health.

You guys fucked yourselves by first not putting up anyone to follow Bush except for clowns, and second by choosing the candidate who least represented your views. Don't blame us for your clusterfucks.

And it was all because none of you, or your candidates had the balls to tell the truth about what a disaster Bush was. Except for Ron Paul.

Pathetic.

Ooooooooooh, Zionist this, Zionist that.........Those are big words for a black racist, government janitor.

You're an embarrassment to this great country, and your race, PUNK!

Janitor in your dreams monkey, don't let your job envy fry your brain, I will never bow down to Zionists and their AIPAC lobbyists.
Job envy?.....Dude I can buy and sell you like a Plantation owner would:cool:

And, I fully get your hatred of Jews.......Many blacks are generally racist towards Jews so, nothing to see here.:eusa_whistle:

More proof that you're a racist piece of shit.

And none of your wingnut friends here will say a fucking thing, or neg you for it.

All of you idiots on both sides are so easily fooled and divided. So don't pretend that because Obama is black, that you didn't give him a pass. Try studying the lunatic that you defend instead of jumping behind him because of the color of his skin. You're a robot, and you're a perfect example of how easy it is for them to do their work well. :cool: ~BH

How quickly you have forgotten who he was running against: a 72 years old political chameleon who has proven that he will be anything, say anything, do anything to further his personal ambition, regardless of the country.

A man who stated and ran on the fact that he was going to continue Bush's failed policies - you must remember 'McBush' and 'McSame'.

A man who ran on experience and maturity, then picked an immature, inexperienced idiot as his running mate, scaring sensible Americans, due to his advanced age and questionable health.

You guys fucked yourselves by first not putting up anyone to follow Bush except for clowns, and second by choosing the candidate who least represented your views. Don't blame us for your clusterfucks.

And it was all because none of you, or your candidates had the balls to tell the truth about what a disaster Bush was. Except for Ron Paul.

Pathetic.

Forget McCain. IF Obama weren't black Hillary Clinton would be President right now. You can deny that all you want, it is 100% true.

Janitor in your dreams monkey, don't let your job envy fry your brain, I will never bow down to Zionists and their AIPAC lobbyists.

And, I fully get your hatred of Jews.......Many blacks are generally racist towards Jews so, nothing to see here.:eusa_whistle:

And none of your wingnut friends here will say a fucking thing, or neg you for it.

I'll condemn him, it was a stupid insensitive statement and he shouldn't have said it.. I don't neg however.

Now I ask you to to condemn Bass for repeatedly calling people monkeys. Are you a hypocrite.

A) Do you realize how many countries we give aid to every year? I don't see us telling them how to provide for their security

We have conditions for every country we give money to.

B) I would absolutely be fine with cutting ALL foreign aid, including to Israel.
Sure. Until he actually suggests it. Then you'll be right there to call him an anti-Semite, irrelevantly dragging religion into a political question.
I believe you are correct. Just as now the meme seems to be: how dare Obama instruct Israel on her borders!!!

No one ever criticized any other American president for doing the same. And the last two had basically the same ideas on borders.

It makes you wonder.
It's been the U.S. position since Oslo!

The wingnut morons here will now need 'Oslo' explained to them, but I ain't gonna bother!

I'm not an expert on reading people but that can be NO argument that The Anointed One looked like a little boy being chastised by a strict teacher!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Legs crossed towards Net[sp?], hand on chin, scowl like he was ready to erupt.

I'll bet some of his staffers really heard some stuff they don't want to get out to the public.:cool:
Oh jeez, a Hannity Disciple!

Next, you'll be giving blowjobs to Newt, Rudy911, and Bill Bennett.

We have conditions for every country we give money to.

Sure. Until he actually suggests it. Then you'll be right there to call him an anti-Semite, irrelevantly dragging religion into a political question.
I believe you are correct. Just as now the meme seems to be: how dare Obama instruct Israel on her borders!!!

No one ever criticized any other American president for doing the same. And the last two had basically the same ideas on borders.

It makes you wonder.

The wingnut morons here will now need 'Oslo' explained to them, but I ain't gonna bother!

Just the latest example of wingnuts bashing this President over things that other Presidents have done before.

Pathetic.

Forget McCain. IF Obama weren't black Hillary Clinton would be President right now. You can deny that all you want, it is 100% true.
And then you would have slammed Hillary.

So what's your point?

I'll condemn him, it was a stupid insensitive statement and he shouldn't have said it.. I don't neg however.

Now I ask you to to condemn Bass for repeatedly calling people monkeys. Are you a hypocrite.
I haven't seen where he's called anyone a monkey, mainly because I skim and scroll past other people's pissing matches.

ETA: Ok - i see that he said it in that post. I know that Wicked Jester isn't Black, so it's not meant to be a racial insult. So calling him a monkey is like me calling you a moron. Insults happen all the time on this forum.

Last edited:

Pathetic.

And then you would have slammed Hillary.

So what's your point?

A) I actually would have voted for Hillary
B) You're probably right, I would have undoubtedly bashed her on occasion, because unlike you fucking stupid Obamanoids I am capable of criticizing someone who I generally support when they do things I don't approve of. I've never , and I mean EVER seen an Obama supporter criticize him about anything.

I haven't seen where he's called anyone a monkey, mainly because I skim and scroll past other people's pissing matches.

ETA: Ok - i see that he said it in that post. I know that Wicked Jester isn't Black, so it's not meant to be a racial insult. So calling him a monkey is like me calling you a moron. Insults happen all the time on this forum.

What the fuck ever. I in NOWAY believe that you haven't ever seen Bass call people monkeys, and it absolutely is a racist comment.

A) He calls every conservative a monkey, having no idea if they are black or not, and not even caring.

B) It is obvious that he does so in retaliation for some white people calling blacks monkeys and such and thinks it's funny to turn their insult around on them

C) You're a hypocrite. One of many on here , I will never on this board again criticize anyone for insulting black people, or gays, nor any other minority with insulting slurs again as long as you people think it's funny for minorities to use the same slurs towards those they don't like. Oh and yes I've seen homosexuals call people faggots on this board and now blacks calling people monkeys and well of course stupid people calling others moron, but that one isn't insulting it's just hilarious.

It makes you wonder.

Just the latest example of wingnuts bashing this President over things that other Presidents have done before.

You mean like when Bush 43 proposed an independent Palestinian state in 2002?

No independent Palestine, Sharon insists | World news | The Guardian

Nice try, but advocating an independent Palestinian State =/= telling Israel they should return to 1967 borders. Either you know that and are dishonest, or you are just stupid.

Terrorist Netanyahoo has too many American politicans sucking him off to worry about Obama.

Why do people who use truth as part of their moniker always come accross as the most stupid of all ? And lie the most?

Simple. Because to those idiots the truth is relative. Rather than being an actual fact. It's actually quite common on this board.

Terrorist Netanyahoo has too many American politicans sucking him off to worry about Obama.

Why do people who use truth as part of their moniker always come accross as the most stupid of all ? And lie the most?

Simple. Because to those idiots the truth is relative. Rather than being an actual fact. It's actually quite common on this board.

It's kinda like how the guys that never get laid constantly talk about how much they get laid.

Same principal.

Political divisions in America are so strong today, a foreign leader is praised above America's leader, not because of anything profound or inspiring, but because of a recalcitrant attitude about boundaries that were established by mutual consent. Obama hatred knows no limits among the losers. The hypocrisy of the right is astounding, if Obama acts in a courteous manner he is condemned as kowtowing to the foreigner, but the right wingnuts praise a foreign leader for nothing at all. Hypocrite you know your name.

Nice try, but advocating an independent Palestinian State =/= telling Israel they should return to 1967 borders. Either you know that and are dishonest, or you are just stupid.

Nonsense.

The 1967 borders have been the basis of negotiations for years. What Obama AND Bush have in common is being the first president of the US to state something openly. In Bush's case, I believe he was the first president to state that the US supported an independent Palestinian State. And how did PM Sharon respond? Pretty much the same way that Netenyahu responded. Those two Israeli PMs are simply NOT serious about reaching a peace settlement, AND they are not negotiating in good faith.

Now, what does that mean? That means that the Israelis are not just jerking the Palestinians around (which only serves to make them angrier AND more militant), but they're also jerking us around by taking US aid under false pretenses AND causing our gov't to spend one hell of a lot of time trying to resolve a decades old conflict when they're not really serious. The fact that they keep expanding their settlements is proof of that.

If conservatives REALLY cared about American interests, they would support ANY American president who tried to get Israel to stop playing this dangerous game at our expense. But conservatives don't do that. And why? Because regardless of how much they say they love America, they hate Obama more.

Forum List

Back