WOW! Bill Clinton slams the GOP in Benghazi.

One measly hearing. And Republicans complain Democrats are given "special" treatment. I guess they are. Democrats are mis-treated. Unlike Republicans. Who protect their own. No matter how many Americans die for no apparent reason.

You mean like the doddering old fool Bubba protecting Hillary?

Make up your mind. The right seems to change daily between thinking Obama and Hillary hate each other, and thinking he is protecting Hillary. Just admit you are scared of her, and you will say ANYTHING that pops into your little head in hopes of undermining her.

It's amazing to see the limited capacity of left wing minds on public display.

To your malfunctioning brain every differing opinion expressed by every Republican is mashed together as one voice and your damaged brain tells your over used mouth to yell stupid stuff like "make up your mind!"

I swear, I can't figure out how you can be that stupid and still use a computer or similar device.
image.jpeg

Hillary screwed up, people died, then she lied about it, but its okay because decades ago somebody else screwed up? Seems like deflection and excuse making to me.

GW Bush screwed up......many more people died, and his defenders still lie about him...but it's okay because Republican/conservatives are in deinal when it comes to their failings.

Hillary screwed up, people died, then she lied about it, but its okay because decades ago somebody else screwed up? Seems like deflection and excuse making to me.

GW Bush screwed up......many more people died, and his defenders still lie about him...but it's okay because Republican/conservatives are in deinal when it comes to their failings.

his defenders still lie about him

as do his detractors.

some call it politics

Watching Bill Clinton in Indiana talking about Benghazi was amazing. He pointed out the hundreds of Americans under Reagan that died in Lebanon for no apparent reason.

We all know that Reagan quickly cut and ran after he let all those Americans die.

And how many hearings did the GOP house have on why all those young Americans died and why they weren't protected after Reagan sent them there?

Guess.

Give up?

One measly hearing. And Republicans complain Democrats are given "special" treatment. I guess they are. Democrats are mis-treated. Unlike Republicans. Who protect their own. No matter how many Americans die for no apparent reason.

You know that 19 women have accused him of rape and sexual assault...right? And you are cheering him on...I bet you still go to bill cosby comedy shows......

Accusations are not actualities. Republican/conservatives have accused many Hillary of many things and have not been able to prove any of them.....even with their on GOP committees....so what's your point?

as do his detractors.

some call it politics

That sounds just like another veiled defense for Bush.......:badgrin:

as do his detractors.

some call it politics

Some lie for him, some lie about him.

Which is worse?

Watching Bill Clinton in Indiana talking about Benghazi was amazing. He pointed out the hundreds of Americans under Reagan that died in Lebanon for no apparent reason.

We all know that Reagan quickly cut and ran after he let all those Americans die.

And how many hearings did the GOP house have on why all those young Americans died and why they weren't protected after Reagan sent them there?

Guess.

Give up?

You know that 19 women have accused him of rape and sexual assault...right? And you are cheering him on...I bet you still go to bill cosby comedy shows......

Accusations are not actualities. Republican/conservatives have accused many Hillary of many things and have not been able to prove any of them.....even with their on GOP committees....so what's your point?

Dodging sniper rounds comes immediately to mind.

Custer got wiped out at the battle of the Little Bighorn therefore its okay for Hillary to get people killed and lie about it? Liberals are either insane, retarded, or intentionally the most dishonest liars ever.

Guess.

Give up?

as do his detractors.

some call it politics

Which is worse?

I would say those that lie for him.........they are complicit in his crime.

Custer got wiped out at the battle of the Little Bighorn therefore its okay for Hillary to get people killed and lie about it? Liberals are either insane, retarded, or intentionally the most dishonest liars ever.

All of the above.

as do his detractors.

some call it politics

Which is worse?

I'

I*'d say they're equal.

But then, I'm likely less partisan than you

But it's okay with Republicans for Bush to lie about WMDs, have our soldiers killed to make up for his failure to protect us from 9/11....talk about insane, retarded, dishonest and knee deep in denial when it comes to conservatives.

as do his detractors.

some call it politics

Which is worse?

I'

I*'d say they're equal.

You just think you are.

as do his detractors.

some call it politics

Which is worse?

I'

I*'d say they're equal.

You just think you are.

From reading your posts, I KNOW I am

Forum List

Back