WOW! Bill Clinton slams the GOP in Benghazi.

Hillary screwed up, people died, then she lied about it, but its okay because decades ago somebody else screwed up? Seems like deflection and excuse making to me.

GW Bush screwed up......many more people died, and his defenders still lie about him...but it's okay because Republican/conservatives are in deinal when it comes to their failings.

Custer got wiped out at the battle of the Little Bighorn therefore its okay for Hillary to get people killed and lie about it? Liberals are either insane, retarded, or intentionally the most dishonest liars ever.

But it's okay with Republicans for Bush to lie about WMDs, have our soldiers killed to make up for his failure to protect us from 9/11....talk about insane, retarded, dishonest and knee deep in denial when it comes to conservatives.
gee, sounds familiar, doesn't it??!

Do you even remember Hillary's speech in front of the US Senate when SHE said we would have to stop Saddam's WMD program???

If I recall, she actually asked her fellow Democrats to join her in voting FOR the war...

Many of us believed the President. How were we supposed to know that he was a lying scumbag?
But Hillary was relying on her experience as first XXXX -Mod Edit. She based her vote on her own experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching Bill Clinton in Indiana talking about Benghazi was amazing. He pointed out the hundreds of Americans under Reagan that died in Lebanon for no apparent reason.

We all know that Reagan quickly cut and ran after he let all those Americans die.

And how many hearings did the GOP house have on why all those young Americans died and why they weren't protected after Reagan sent them there?

Guess.

Give up?

One measly hearing. And Republicans complain Democrats are given "special" treatment. I guess they are. Democrats are mis-treated. Unlike Republicans. Who protect their own. No matter how many Americans die for no apparent reason.

You know that 19 women have accused him of rape and sexual assault...right? And you are cheering him on...I bet you still go to bill cosby comedy shows......
Did you know that Bill Clinton is not running for president? And, BTW, he was one of the most successful presidents the country ever had, but if you don't like him, okay. He is not running for president. Your lies and rumors about him are pointless and ridiculous.

"...new survey of political scientists conducted by Justin Vaughn at Boise State University, and Brandon Rottinghaus at University of Houston puts Clinton in the list of near-great Presidents, as the 8th best President ever."

Bill Clinton ranks high in new historical presidents study

"George W. Bush had the 35th highest overall rating (out of 43 Presidents) and was the fifth most popular choice when scholars were asked for their list of the worst presidents."

Last edited:
Hillary screwed up, people died, then she lied about it, but its okay because decades ago somebody else screwed up? Seems like deflection and excuse making to me.
How many people, how many American service men and women died in GW Bush's made up war when he lied in order to invade Iraq?

How many people, how many American service men and women died in GW Bush's made up war when he lied in order to invade Iraq?

LOL so general Custer got a bunch of people killed 150 years ago therefore its okay for Hillary to get people killed, you libs are funny.

Bill Clinton trying to slam anyone on Benghazi is like Hillary trying to slam anyone over sexual harassment / rape / adultery...

GW Bush screwed up......many more people died, and his defenders still lie about him...but it's okay because Republican/conservatives are in deinal when it comes to their failings.

Custer got wiped out at the battle of the Little Bighorn therefore its okay for Hillary to get people killed and lie about it? Liberals are either insane, retarded, or intentionally the most dishonest liars ever.

But it's okay with Republicans for Bush to lie about WMDs, have our soldiers killed to make up for his failure to protect us from 9/11....talk about insane, retarded, dishonest and knee deep in denial when it comes to conservatives.

Do you even remember Hillary's speech in front of the US Senate when SHE said we would have to stop Saddam's WMD program???

If I recall, she actually asked her fellow Democrats to join her in voting FOR the war...

Many of us believed the President. How were we supposed to know that he was a lying scumbag?
But Hillary was relying on her experience as first XXXX -Mod Edit. She based her vote on her own experience.

Well, if you knew anything about History you would be aware that Iraq had been a problem when Bill was President. There was no reason to think that Bush and Cheney were making up the bullshit about the WMDs. Anyway....Hillary proved how strong and knowledgeable she is when the bunch of morons called her to yet another hearing on Benghazi....they thought they were going to catch her in a lie and they ended up with egg on their face. I think she's the best qualified to be President.

Well, if you knew anything about History you would be aware that Iraq had been a problem when Bill was President. There was no reason to think that Bush and Cheney were making up the bullshit about the WMDs. Anyway....Hillary proved how strong and knowledgeable she is when the bunch of morons called her to yet another hearing on Benghazi....they thought they were going to catch her in a lie and they ended up with egg on their face. I think she's the best qualified to be President.
You suggest that what is good for Hillary is bad for Bush. That's the hypocrisy I was alluding to.
As for Benghazi, the lie was about the video story created to attempt to cover-up the malfeasance, that being the failure to prepare and protect US interests on the most likely of dates in the most vulnerable of places. That is all part of what makes her not only among the least qualified of anyone to be president but instead qualifies her for incarceration.
Hillary is for hypocrites.

I still say that if Bill Clinton was ever caught molesting his daughter half of the demcratic party will defend him and even tell us that this is kind of healthy for father/daughter relationships.

You suggest that what is good for Hillary is bad for Bush. That's the hypocrisy I was alluding to.

Don't know how you come to that conclusion. Bush/Cheney were lying about Iraq. Hillary believed and was doing what she thought was best for the country. Big difference.
As for Benghazi, the lie was about the video story created to attempt to cover-up the malfeasance, that being the failure to prepare and protect US interests on the most likely of dates in the most vulnerable of places.
That wasn't a lie, it was right after the attacks in Egypt over the video and before Hillary knew what really happened. Also, it was what CIA told the WH to report. The fact that it was reported that it may have been due to the video did not change what had already happened.....same thing that happened when Bush was President and Republicans didn't seem to have the same reaction. Also, Republicans in Congress were voting "NO" to raising the amount of funds to increase security.....so why don't you put any blame on them?

That is all part of what makes her not only among the least qualified of anyone to be president but instead qualifies her for incarceration.

Republicans hate anyone that is Democratic.....so of course you are going to say what you and every conservative say about Hillary....it won't matter if Sanders were the nominee, you'd find something to criticize him, too. The fact is, that either Hillary or Sanders are 100 times more qualified than the doofus Trump that you are all gaga over.
He's an idiot, doesn't know shit from shinola about the workings of government, has no idea what "foreign policy experience" means and is hateful and vile that even many Republicans shun him. Good luck with that.

Don't know how you come to that conclusion. Bush/Cheney were lying about Iraq. Hillary believed and was doing what she thought was best for the country. Big difference.
As for Benghazi, the lie was about the video story created to attempt to cover-up the malfeasance, that being the failure to prepare and protect US interests on the most likely of dates in the most vulnerable of places.
That wasn't a lie, it was right after the attacks in Egypt over the video and before Hillary knew what really happened. Also, it was what CIA told the WH to report. The fact that it was reported that it may have been due to the video did not change what had already happened.....same thing that happened when Bush was President and Republicans didn't seem to have the same reaction. Also, Republicans in Congress were voting "NO" to raising the amount of funds to increase security.....so why don't you put any blame on them?

That is all part of what makes her not only among the least qualified of anyone to be president but instead qualifies her for incarceration.

Republicans hate anyone that is Democratic.....so of course you are going to say what you and every conservative say about Hillary....it won't matter if Sanders were the nominee, you'd find something to criticize him, too. The fact is, that either Hillary or Sanders are 100 times more qualified than the doofus Trump that you are all gaga over.
He's an idiot, doesn't know shit from shinola about the workings of government, has no idea what "foreign policy experience" means and is hateful and vile that even many Republicans shun him. Good luck with that.
You're a dupe.
I never supported nor do I support Trump. Hillary even admitted in an email that she knew the attack was terrorism before pushing the phony video story.
Why you continue to excuse a pathologically lying political whore is your problem.

Watching Bill Clinton in Indiana talking about Benghazi was amazing. He pointed out the hundreds of Americans under Reagan that died in Lebanon for no apparent reason.

We all know that Reagan quickly cut and ran after he let all those Americans die.

And how many hearings did the GOP house have on why all those young Americans died and why they weren't protected after Reagan sent them there?

Guess.

Give up?

One measly hearing. And Republicans complain Democrats are given "special" treatment. I guess they are. Democrats are mis-treated. Unlike Republicans. Who protect their own. No matter how many Americans die for no apparent reason.
Yep......when you have no valid excuse for your own negligence.....bring up somebody else to deflect.

Yup. When Hitlery showed her incompetence at Benghazi Ol Bill of course deflected.

I doubt any of the deflections he mentioned had months of warnings about an attack like they did at Benghazi.

The anniversary of 9-11 Duuuuh. Hitlery and her State Department got four good men killed because they were incompetent as hell and didn't have the backs of the men working for them.

No way you can make that look good so Bill deflects to others. What a guy. He's the guy who had several chances to take out UBL and didn't. He's one to throw stones at anyone.

You're a dupe.
I never supported nor do I support Trump. Hillary even admitted in an email that she knew the attack was terrorism before pushing the phony video story.
Why you continue to excuse a pathologically lying political whore is your problem.

Well, now that Trump is the Republican nominee, I'm sure you will fall in lock step with the rest of the lemmings.

I see that you are having trouble with the English language like so many other conservatives. This is what Hillary said.....before she said in an e-mail that it was terrorrism. Like Jordan (in my link) you ignore the facts and continue to repeat the lie....you're either being dishonest or not willing to accept the truth.

"I referred to the video that night in a very specific way. I said some have sought to justify the attack because of the video. I used those words deliberately, not to ascribe a motive to every attacker but as a warning to those across the region that there was no justification for further attacks," Clinton said.
Clinton Claims She Didn't Blame Benghazi Attack on a YouTube Video

Who the hell cares what a proven pathological lying, sexual assaulting, sexually harassing, disbarred, raping, adulterous, pedophile has to say?!

Oh yeah....liberals.

Who the hell cares what a proven pathological lying, sexual assaulting, sexually harassing, disbarred, raping, adulterous, pedophile has to say?!

Oh yeah....liberals.

You must be talking about Trump.............I thought this was about Clinton. Post a link to prove your made-up lies......if you can.....bwahahahaha......I'll wait!

Forum List

Back