WOW! Conservatives just scored a HUGE win…

• Banned
Tim Allen is back on TV. Oh, happy days. We missed you Tim. Welcome back.

A TV show coming back is a huge win for conservatives? Is this really what our country has sunk to?

• Banned
A TV show coming back is a huge win for conservatives? Is this really what our country has sunk to?
If you do not recognize the impact of such a move, then you are completely clueless. It is a win, because at least some TV executives have realized that they cannot alienate Conservatives without it affecting their bottom line. Yes. It's a huge win. Doesn't matter what a clueless troll like yourself thinks.

So two TV shows about people who support a man who isn't even a conservative is somehow a HUGE win for conservatives. Gotcha.

IDK about it being a "huge" win, but it certainly speaks to a cultural "unshift" of sorts. Companies are losing at least some level of their "fear of retaliation" for putting forward ideas that are unpopular on the left all over the place.

WGN carries many series that were cancelled long ago. They are quite popular all over again. I spent so many years in school and working late nights that many of these shows are New to me and, they are entertaining instead of politically correct.

I don't know about you all...but I don't watch any network of cable television anymore. And no local or national network news. The networks moved too far left...so first I cut the cable and then the antenna was disconnected.

I think this whole Roseanne thing has highlighted how many of us have tuned them out.

L

I don't watch any network news. I don't watch any gay or black shows. In fact, I record everything and fast forward through anything I don't like. The off channels have good shows. The Alienist was great. The Terror is too. No blacks, no gays. No victimhood.

Our long national nightmare is over.

All we need is the return of Duck Dynasty, and the left... will... be... DESTROYED.

tumblr_mnw3bhyb6P1s3dydko1_500.gif

Forum List

Back