wow elijah cummings talk about caterwauling LOL

It is against the rules to keep a committee member from speaking in an investigation.

see how the right see rules?

they are only for the other party and the republicans can do ANYTHING

RULES? The meeting was adjourned! The time for statements was over. Eliah Cummings does this over and over. It's past time someone shuts him up. All he has is racial hatred.

By the way, has anyone found the TEA partier who spit on him and called him a ****** while he was with Pelosi on their, 'rub it in the TEA partiers noses', march up the Capital steps with her oversized gavel. There were hundreds of people videoing with their I-Phones plus half the media videoing, surely someone has a video of it.
The truth is, Elijah Cummings is a black racist and is a disgrace to black people.

Make no mistake of it, America's worst enemy is the Democrat Party. Don't ever forget, there's millions of us out here 'Locked and Loaded', just waiting for the right leader!

It is against the rules to keep a committee member from speaking in an investigation.

RULES? The meeting was adjourned! The time for statements was over. Eliah Cummings does this over and over. It's past time someone shuts him up. All he has is racial hatred.

By the way, has anyone found the TEA partier who spit on him and called him a ****** while he was with Pelosi on their, 'rub it in the TEA partiers noses', march up the Capital steps with her oversized gavel. There were hundreds of people videoing with their I-Phones plus half the media videoing, surely someone has a video of it.
The truth is, Elijah Cummings is a black racist and is a disgrace to black people.

Make no mistake of it, America's worst enemy is the Democrat Party. Don't ever forget, there's millions of us out here 'Locked and Loaded', just waiting for the right leader!

you wonder why black,latins and asians hate the gop haha

"Still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest" ^^^ notwithstanding evidence to the contrary.

Parliamentary procedure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For Fair and Orderly Meetings & Conventions

Provides common rules and procedures for deliberation and debate in order to place the whole membership on the same footing and speaking the same language. The conduct of ALL business is controlled by the general will of the whole membership - the right of the deliberate majority to decide. Complementary is the right of at least a strong minority to require the majority to be deliberate - to act according to its considered judgment AFTER a full and fair "working through" of the issues involved. Robert's Rules provides for constructive and democratic meetings, to help, not hinder, the business of the assembly. Under no circumstances should "undue strictness" be allowed to intimidate members or limit full participation.

Robert's Rules Of Order | Quick Reference

the citation above makes the case for the other side. i think the one hearing (or reading) what he wants to believe is you.

lol

Now you don't, you can't - think that is. You've proved that in the short time you've posted and in this post again.

yawn

wake me when ur done leftard. you got nothing

oh; the race card

YAWN

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Zr3HuRZFbfk]Waxman Threatens to Kick Issa Out of Hearing Room - YouTube[/ame]

Nobody called the Pig Virus a 'disgrace' and demand that Nazi Pelousy remove him as chairman.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth.

Period.

Every.Last.One.Of.Them.

I don't wonder anything, I'm not a Republican.

The Chair had already adjourned the hearing. ONLY THEN did the simian want to run his fat lying mouth. Too late.
The simian is only at the hearings to say anything he can to deflect any responsibility from Bobo. Everyone knows this.

The chair improperly attempted to close the hearing. Any and all members of the committee had the right and duty to challange the chair. In addition, it does does not go unnoticed that supporters of Issa are from a particularly low class segment of racist.

oh; another left-wing loser using his lame race card

YAWN

The race card got used when dannyboys referred to Cummings as a simian and the President (???) as Bobo, a famous movie chimp. Other racist references have been used on these threads about Cummings, including a Youtube video with the title ' Angry Chimp !!'. If you defend that you are a racist too. It's your right to be a racist. If that is what you believe, go with it. Be proud of it. Stand up for your fellow racist. Just don't try to hide the obvious. It makes you live a life as a liar and lying becomes part of your existance.

The chair improperly attempted to close the hearing. Any and all members of the committee had the right and duty to challange the chair. In addition, it does does not go unnoticed that supporters of Issa are from a particularly low class segment of racist.

YAWN

The race card got used when dannyboys referred to Cummings as a simian and the President (???) as Bobo, a famous movie chimp. Other racist references have been used on these threads about Cummings, including a Youtube video with the title ' Angry Chimp !!'. If you defend that you are a racist too. It's your right to be a racist. If that is what you believe, go with it. Be proud of it. Stand up for your fellow racist. Just don't try to hide the obvious. It makes you live a life as a liar and lying becomes part of your existance.

ok doofus; but i dont see where you quoted either of the people y ou claim made these insults; and i havent seen them either

also the Left called Bush "the chimp" on these kinds of message boards for years. was that racist too?

ur a joke. go cry

YAWN

you said "supporters of issa are.......... racist". and you have just a claim of what two supporters supposedly said. now you'er slobbering all over yourself telling me to "stand up for (my ) fellow racists...."

you're an idiot; pure and simple

by the way what race am i?

The Chair had already adjourned the hearing. ONLY THEN did the simian want to run his fat lying mouth. Too late.
The simian is only at the hearings to say anything he can to deflect any responsibility from Bobo. Everyone knows this.

Here ya go bedowin. Pay closer attention.

YAWN

ok doofus; but i dont see where you quoted either of the people y ou claim made these insults; and i havent seen them either

also the Left called Bush "the chimp" on these kinds of message boards for years. was that racist too?

ur a joke. go cry

You're not only stupid, you're an asshole and likely a liar. Everyone who has followed this thread knows that dannyboys made the statement attributed to him, maybe you're too stupid to recall what was posted a page or two earlier, or maybe you're a liar. If I had to bet, I'd bet you're both.

YAWN
that was my point idiot; you called all supporters of Issa racist as if Issa said that; when it was just two people

you are the exact kind of stereotyping loser you are ranting about

YAWN
that was my point idiot; you called all supporters of Issa racist as if Issa said that; when it was just two people

you are the exact kind of stereotyping loser you are ranting about

Stop embarrassing yourself. You made post 61, 65, 67 and dannyboys post was 71. You made more post after his starting with 79. Like I said, pay attention. You might even consider manning up instead of calling the folks that called you out names. But maybe you are stuck in that "defend the racist mode".

Seems like Issa doesn't like to hear anyone's voice but his own and certainly doesn't like an anyone to
offer any opinions other than those he agrees with , the clown car is full and Issa is driving lmao

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Seems like Issa doesn't like to hear anyone's voice but his own and certainly doesn't like an anyone to
offer any opinions other than those he agrees with , the clown car is full and Issa is driving lmao

Cummings and ALL there were given an opportunity to ASK questions...Cummings was reading a PREPARED STATEMENT...grandstanding because HE and the LEFT doesn't want the truth out there. Lois Lerner herself admitted to the scrutiny of Conservative groups and APOLOGIZED for it...(or did you just crawl out from under a rock)? Issa did the correct thing...and now Cummings is playing the victim card. Tough shit.:eusa_hand:

What was Cummings trying to say? Congress shouldn't try to get to the bottom of the IRS scandal or he should have been allowed to throw some softball questions at Lerner to soften the impact of her taking the 5th?

Cummings and ALL there were given an opportunity to ASK questions...Cummings was reading a PREPARED STATEMENT...grandstanding because HE and the LEFT doesn't want the truth out there. Lois Lerner herself admitted to the scrutiny of Conservative groups and APOLOGIZED for it...(or did you just crawl out from under a rock)? Issa did the correct thing...and now Cummings is playing the victim card. Tough shit.:eusa_hand:

Call it anything you want. It was against the rules and Rs have to play by the rules just like Ds have to. Issa was out of line and one of their phony "apologies" won't change that. Issa may have gone too far this time and wouldn't that be nice because he's slime and it would be good for all concerned if he went back to boosting cars.

[MENTION=46910]rincewind[/MENTION] - Welcome to the board.

What was Cummings trying to say? Congress shouldn't try to get to the bottom of the IRS scandal or he should have been allowed to throw some softball questions at Lerner to soften the impact of her taking the 5th?
She already pleaded the 5th to ALL questions...so what was there to ask? (I know Leftist softballs)...but Cummings was there to read a prepared statement...he was grandstanding. Issa saw what he was doing, and rightly cut him off. The left is trying to make a mockery of the proceedings because they are complicit.

Yeah, what was he saying?

Better question is why was Issa so afraid to let it be heard?

And, why has he gotten away with this in the past?

It does not matter what Cummings wanted to say. What matters is that Issa didn't want it said.

Your party fucking cheats at EVERYTHING

You hate cheating, and that's the Dems favorite tactic, to cheat. They go around the rules, find excuses for their criminal behavior by claiming it has been done before. You're just too prejudiced to see the the truth.

You have no reason to know this but, in point of fact, Issa is a Repub and he's the one who is cheating.

And, lying.

Yes, its Issa and yes lying, stealing and cheating and stealing is what we've come to expect of him but the cameras were on.

Deal with it.

Forum List

Back