wow elijah cummings talk about caterwauling LOL

Maybe Cummings forgot that the Congress he's so proud to be a member of, voted to put that committee in place and approved it to ask all these questions.

He might not have voted in favor, but hey, them's the breaks. He still has to obey the majority, just as Republicans had to for fifty-plus years.

I don't recall Republicans throwing the kind of temper tantrum he did, all those fifty-plus years.

Sounds like he's not used to be in a minority position in the House. Well, sorry. Someone's got to be. and he's elected to be it.

He can always resign if he doesn't like it.

What was Cummings trying to say? Congress shouldn't try to get to the bottom of the IRS scandal or he should have been allowed to throw some softball questions at Lerner to soften the impact of her taking the 5th?
She already pleaded the 5th to ALL questions...so what was there to ask? (I know Leftist softballs)...but Cummings was there to read a prepared statement...he was grandstanding. Issa saw what he was doing, and rightly cut him off. The left is trying to make a mockery of the proceedings because they are complicit.

We don't know what the Democratic Representative was going to say because he was censored by Issa. If that had happened to a Republican we would have half a dozen threads by clowns like you, attacking the Democrat who was the Chair; AND you know it ,but are too dishonest to admit it.

Your party fucking cheats at EVERYTHING

You hate cheating, and that's the Dems favorite tactic, to cheat. They go around the rules, find excuses for their criminal behavior by claiming it has been done before. You're just too prejudiced to see the the truth.

You have no reason to know this but, in point of fact, Issa is a Repub and he's the one who is cheating.

And, lying.

Yes, its Issa and yes lying, stealing and cheating and stealing is what we've come to expect of him but the cameras were on.

Deal with it.

And that's why he's pleading the 5th......because he knows stuff that would incriminate him.

What was Cummings trying to say? Congress shouldn't try to get to the bottom of the IRS scandal or he should have been allowed to throw some softball questions at Lerner to soften the impact of her taking the 5th?
She already pleaded the 5th to ALL questions...so what was there to ask? (I know Leftist softballs)...but Cummings was there to read a prepared statement...he was grandstanding. Issa saw what he was doing, and rightly cut him off. The left is trying to make a mockery of the proceedings because they are complicit.

We don't know what the Democratic Representative was going to say because he was censored by Issa. If that had happened to a Republican we would have half a dozen threads by clowns like you, attacking the Democrat who was the Chair; AND you know it ,but are too dishonest to admit it.
First few stanzas were enough for him to pull the rug out from under the cheap bastard.:eusa_hand:

Maybe he forgot that the Congress he's so proud to be a member of, voted to put that committee in place and approved it to ask all these questions.

He might not have voted in favor, but hey, them's the breaks. He still has to obey the majority, just as Republicans had to for fifty-plus years.

I don't recall Republicans throwing the kind of temper tantrum he did, all those fifty-plus years.

Sounds like he's not used to be in a minority position in the House. Well, sorry. Someone's got to be. and he's elected to be it.

Are you kidding me?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgce06Yw2ro]GOP Rep. to Obama: 'You Lie!' - YouTube[/ame]

And in any case..Issa's been running these "investigations" like an inquisition.

They are a farce. A waste of time and money. And have done nothing but to further harden ideologies.

Whether you want to obstruct or detract, what is the difference between Joe Wilson and Elijah Cummings?

Maybe Cummings forgot that the Congress he's so proud to be a member of, voted to put that committee in place and approved it to ask all these questions.

I wish he would. He's a worthless shill and towing the Statist line.

But we don't know if that is true because the left would never pull anything like this. they would never shut down debate and turn off the mics of the republicans...

House Dems turn out the lights but GOP keeps talking - POLITICO Live - POLITICO.com

oh wait...

Maybe he forgot that the Congress he's so proud to be a member of, voted to put that committee in place and approved it to ask all these questions.

Are you kidding me?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgce06Yw2ro]GOP Rep. to Obama: 'You Lie!' - YouTube[/ame]

And in any case..Issa's been running these "investigations" like an inquisition.

They are a farce. A waste of time and money. And have done nothing but to further harden ideologies.

Whether you want to obstruct or detract, what is the difference between Joe Wilson and Elijah Cummings?

ones a sitting US congressman and the other one told the truth

This is an example of how Democrats handle questions on the floor.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWU0HQTpF5s]Barney Frank Sets Republicans Straight on House Rules - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back