wow elijah cummings talk about caterwauling LOL

innocent people with nothing to hide dont take the 5th

idiots and hypocrites

Yeah, Obama has admitted to felonies, has no leadership capabilities or experience (OJT), and he's admittedly a bold-faced liar.

I prefer the guy with the record over the guy who has and continues to commit crimes but just hasn't faced justice as of yet.

Obama hasn't got a record.

Issa has.

Bush has.

And Obama didn't lie about anything.

The only President more honest than Barrack Obama was Jimmy Carter.

The real liar here is you! Dumbass!:badgrin:

If you were worth it..I'd comment about this.

But the only that can be seen when you look into your ear..is sunlight. :D

Last edited:
the people who are still right in this country are stupid and gullible or they are evil.

There is just no getting around it.

they need to have their cages rattled by the truth

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mommy mommy! her taking the 5th is making my inept corrupt Messiah look bad!!! and i want to whine in public about it!

and the mean ol republican wont let me make a mockery of the proceeding!1

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

see how they feel about breaking rules when its their guys breaking the rules?

they are fucking sociopaths

the people who are still right in this country are stupid and gullible or they are evil.

There is just no getting around it.

they need to have their cages rattled by the truth

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mommy i just want to rant about any ol thing on any board!!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! mommy mommy people dont vote the way i want them to!!

they don't have to follow rules

they are allowed to cheat.

The dems have to follow rules though

This is why they are willing to cheat in elections

He is NOT allowed to silence his committee members .

your not very American ice weasel
If you twist that knob on the bottle counter clockwise you'll get more air.

What difference does it make? Your big blockbuster comes out in a few hours on MSNBC so the Republicans will soon be a thing of the past.

Mr. Cummings, under House and Committee Rules has the Right of Rebuttal.

The resident Car Thief of the House staged his "10-Questions" and wanted stomp off indignantly.

he said he had a question; he didnt have a question; or a rebuttal. he had a political rant he wanted to make. cummings job isnt to REBUT anything coming the panel HE'S ON you idiot. he SHOULD want to get to the bottom of things as much as the Republicans. he says he does; but he's full of shit. so are you

libs are losers who lie to themselves.

Sometimes it just cracks me up how quickly people claim super knowledge and intelligence while at the same time they call those with opposing views idiots.
It is normal and accepted protocal that when a panel, committee, attorney, court of inquiry, and any kind of fact finding body in fact requires that the questionnaire make an opening or introductory statement for the purpose of identifying the questioning into a contextual framework. Cummings had a right of parliamentary procedure to make an opening statement that would lead into his questions.

I watched the entire video and I stand by MY evaluation of Issa and 80% of the American people on my opinion of the Congress.
Even if you were right, which is unlikely, do you honestly think 100% of the population knows the House committee rules? I'd bet hardly anyone knows. Including you.

Really? You know me so well that you're comfortable calling me ignorant of Robert's Rules? Let me disabuse you of your prejudice, I have run meetings, public and internal - within my agency; I do have some understanding, though I am not a an expert, on meetings governed by parliamentary procedures which is a part of the common law.

Here is a summary and all one needs to know to understand the untoward behavior of Chairman Issa:

Robert's Rules of Order - Summary Version
For Fair and Orderly Meetings & Conventions

Provides common rules and procedures for deliberation and debate in order to place the whole membership on the same footing and speaking the same language. The conduct of ALL business is controlled by the general will of the whole membership - the right of the deliberate majority to decide. Complementary is the right of at least a strong minority to require the majority to be deliberate - to act according to its considered judgment AFTER a full and fair "working through" of the issues involved. Robert's Rules provides for constructive and democratic meetings, to help, not hinder, the business of the assembly. Under no circumstances should "undue strictness" be allowed to intimidate members or limit full participation.

Robert's Rules Of Order | Quick Reference

Last edited:
they love Putin for breaking international laws .

They Love Issa for breaking government rules.

But dems have to follow all the laws no matter what

It is against the rules to keep a committee member from speaking in an investigation.

see how the right see rules?

they are only for the other party and the republicans can do ANYTHING
The Chair had already adjourned the hearing. ONLY THEN did the simian want to run his fat lying mouth. Too late.
The simian is only at the hearings to say anything he can to deflect any responsibility from Bobo. Everyone knows this.

He adjourned it without asking if everyone was done commenting.

jesus your an idiot excuse monger

you people just dont care if your guys are honest

Your party cheats to win and the court records PROVE the republican party cheats

Democrats are in full cover up mode. Lois Lerner should be arrested for contempt of congress.

He adjourned it without asking if everyone was done commenting.

jesus your an idiot excuse monger

again idiot; commenting isnt what the hearing was for; cummings said he had a question but he had a "comment' rant really

you just admitted it moron

It is against the rules to keep a committee member from speaking in an investigation.

see how the right see rules?

they are only for the other party and the republicans can do ANYTHING
The Chair had already adjourned the hearing. ONLY THEN did the simian want to run his fat lying mouth. Too late.
The simian is only at the hearings to say anything he can to deflect any responsibility from Bobo. Everyone knows this.

The chair improperly attempted to close the hearing. Any and all members of the committee had the right and duty to challange the chair. In addition, it does does not go unnoticed that supporters of Issa are from a particularly low class segment of racist.

Forum List

Back