Immediately disqualifying.

Like the Republican from North Carolina, the cowardly Trump cultists are flailing and running from the topic. That's one reason why Trump is losing so badly. People know that if they back Trump, the world will correctly define them as cowards. So, Trump cultists, thanks for sending more votes to the Democrats.

And yes, NC is in play this year. If Dems take it, it's all over for Trump. And this clown certainly helps the Dems.
If the fools want to live worse, than Kamala will win. 2nd and 3rd world nations do this quite regularly.

Like the Republican from North Carolina, the cowardly Trump cultists are flailing and running from the topic. That's one reason why Trump is losing so badly. People know that if they back Trump, the world will correctly define them as cowards. So, Trump cultists, thanks for sending more votes to the Democrats.

And yes, NC is in play this year. If Dems take it, it's all over for Trump. And this clown certainly helps the Dems.
1723747259175.jpeg

I dont know if he will actually see the inside of a jail cell or not. I would doubt it myself.
But that's two independent news outlets saying the same things....

Why are you arguing at this point?
But they didn't say what the guy tweeted.

That was the whole point.

I took, don't think Trump will be jailed. I haven't seen to many people that do think he will go to prison...except your tweeter dude.

I took, don't think Trump will be jailed. I haven't seen to many people that do think he will go to prison...except your tweeter dude.

I am going to suggest a reading for comprehension class for you.

There's always that chance....
Many a slip between cup and lip. And many desperately trying to bump that elbow.

There's always that chance....
Many a slip between cup and lip. And many desperately trying to bump that elbow.
Sure. There is always a chance little green aliens will swoop Trump up and stick him in a galactic prison ran by the Nova Core too, but most likely Trump will get some kind of probation.

You or I would not though. We would likely go to jail.

If you thought, after seeing the thread title, the post was about trump's attempt to end the constitutional order as we know it, culminating with the Jan. 6 riot, you'd be wrong.

Which is not to say the plot to steal the election isn't immediately disqualifying to be considered for election as prez. It is. It just isn't the only act trump has engaged in that falls in to the same category.

At a recent rally in NC Don endorsed this guy in his bid to be elected governor of NC.

If Mark Robinson is your standard-bearer, you might reexamine your standards
https://rollcall.com/2024/03/14/if-...rd-bearer-you-might-reexamine-your-standards/

Robinson's rhetoric is more despicable than trump's, and that's saying something. You can't read about the things he has said and not ask yourself how he could possibly obtain an elected office. They are shocking.

But NC is in play for the upcoming election. So trump will do anything to ensure a win. Including backing a man who says things like this.

Making Don disqualified to be prez in the eyes of rational Americans.

KMA. Trump will be president again.

Forum List

Back