Immediately disqualifying.

He claims to have sources....and he posts things neither side really wants to reveal (more unbiased)

So....it has a likely chance of being true....unlike legacy media.
Yeah sure.

Rando Twitter guy is your source of truth.

Lol.

Look at his profile and posts yourself....
See if he is a sensationalist or simply unbiased news.
No thanks.

Enjoy your tweets and then posting them as facts.

Unreal. The perfect example of the mindset of a Trump supporter.

So you disqualify a source because you don't like what they said?

That seems a bit odd to me.
No, because it is an unverified statement where the poster is correct no matter what.

How silly is that? Lol. And you fall for it.

No, because it is an unverified statement where the poster is correct no matter what.

How silly is that? Lol. And you fall for it.
So exactly what sources of information do you believe are credible? Why?

This will be held against you later.

So exactly what sources of information do you believe are credible? Why?

This will be held against you later.
Lol, you know a Trump supporter has jumped the shark when they try to argue tweets from random dudes are viable news sources.

Why will it be held against me?

Why would I want to be part of a ‘community’ that sucks from the putrid tit of the government and then complains about getting sour milk?”

I would vote for him based on this comment alone.

If you thought, after seeing the thread title, the post was about trump's attempt to end the constitutional order as we know it, culminating with the Jan. 6 riot, you'd be wrong.

Which is not to say the plot to steal the election isn't immediately disqualifying to be considered for election as prez. It is. It just isn't the only act trump has engaged in that falls in to the same category.

At a recent rally in NC Don endorsed this guy in his bid to be elected governor of NC.

If Mark Robinson is your standard-bearer, you might reexamine your standards
https://rollcall.com/2024/03/14/if-...rd-bearer-you-might-reexamine-your-standards/

Robinson's rhetoric is more despicable than trump's, and that's saying something. You can't read about the things he has said and not ask yourself how he could possibly obtain an elected office. They are shocking.

But NC is in play for the upcoming election. So trump will do anything to ensure a win. Including backing a man who says things like this.

Making Don disqualified to be prez in the eyes of rational Americans.

We are not in play.
LT Governor Robinson may or may not become the Governor - President Trump will easily win NC again.

Forum List

Back