wow elijah cummings talk about caterwauling LOL

Issa screws the pooch

Its fine for you because hes got an R after his name

You have no integrity

tell us this video is lying.

the right has NO integrity left

PEOPLE who are such cowards they cant own the record welfare and food stamps on their watch in the 6th year of the Dem president and 8th year of overall majority rule shouldnt have the gall to speak on integrity

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsDmPEeurfA]President Bush Addresses Nation on Economic Crisis - YouTube[/ame]

note the DATE !

Obama was not even elected yet

Mr. Cummings, under House and Committee Rules has the Right of Rebuttal.

The resident Car Thief of the House staged his "10-Questions" and wanted stomp off indignantly.

Mr. Cummings, under House and Committee Rules has the Right of Rebuttal.

The resident Car Thief of the House staged his "10-Questions" and wanted stomp off indignantly.

he said he had a question; he didnt have a question; or a rebuttal. he had a political rant he wanted to make. cummings job isnt to REBUT anything coming the panel HE'S ON you idiot. he SHOULD want to get to the bottom of things as much as the Republicans. he says he does; but he's full of shit. so are you

libs are losers who lie to themselves.

Here's hoping conservatives stop electing real live Criminals.

Oh yeah..that's not hyperbole either.

Issa's got a record.

Yeah, Obama has admitted to felonies, has no leadership capabilities or experience (OJT), and he's admittedly a bold-faced liar.

I prefer the guy with the record over the guy who has and continues to commit crimes but just hasn't faced justice as of yet.

Obama hasn't got a record.

Issa has.

Bush has.

And Obama didn't lie about anything.

The only President more honest than Barrack Obama was Jimmy Carter.

Issa's got a record.

Yeah, Obama has admitted to felonies, has no leadership capabilities or experience (OJT), and he's admittedly a bold-faced liar.

I prefer the guy with the record over the guy who has and continues to commit crimes but just hasn't faced justice as of yet.

Issa has.

Bush has.

obama never lied................ to left-wing idiots used to lying TO THEMSELVES about virtually everything

screaming like a little school girl. whatta act
the pressure of losing this falls election is really getting to these guiys

The other and rational side of the story:

Dana Milbank: Darrell Issa silences Democrats and hits a new low - The Washington Post

Anyone who defends Issa is a partisan hack; what Issa did was callow, untoward and an example of why more than 8 in 10 Americans disapprove of The Congress .

In other words....you did not see how the whole thing went down so instead you will go by the opinion of a left leaning writer.

Go for it.

Wrong. I watched the entire video and I stand by MY evaluation of Issa and 80% of the American people on my opinion of the Congress. My opinion is formed by watching and listening to primary sources, not left leaning journalists, but journalists who allow the primary actors to speak. The WP journalist didn't make up the video of Issa's behavior, which I found to be inexcusable; sadly you didn't and that is enigmatic if not simply partisan and dishonest.

I watched the entire video and I stand by MY evaluation of Issa and 80% of the American people on my opinion of the Congress.
Even if you were right, which is unlikely, do you honestly think 100% of the population knows the House committee rules? I'd bet hardly anyone knows. Including you.

Wow did Issa put his tail between his legs and leave his own hearing? BWahahahahaha

He is NOT allowed to silence his committee members .

your not very American ice weasel

Issa's got a record.

Issa has.

Bush has.

The real liar here is you! Dumbass!:badgrin:

and you have what proof?

the right has nothing but personal insults and lies to offer this country.

Look at these idiots defending Issa BREAKING rules so he can be a dicktaster....Oh I mean dictator

Cummings didnt have a question my leftard friends; he had a political rant to make

idiots and hypocrites

Forum List

Back