🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wow! #Ferguson Protesters Promise Civil Disobedience – “White Folks” Will Have to Deal With It

No you said it was non-custodial. I just caught you in another lie monkey.

Read THIS post

Wow Ferguson Protesters Promise Civil Disobedience White Folks Will Have to Deal With It Page 24 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

its pretty clear that I said custodial and non custodial fathers

also Carla_Danger where is your ire at milkweed calling people monkeys?

Hey rightwinger heres your chance to call out a leftwing racist bro.

Asclepias, please don't call DumberThanYourAverageBear a monkey. That makes me angry because it's an insult to monkeys! :blowup:

That's about what I expected from you. Pathetic hypocrisy

I called him out, just as you requested. :banana:
I wonder why he thought calling me an ape was going to go unpunished?
laugh.gif

What makes it even more funny is he called for help from rightwinger after doing so.

Because he's DumberThanYourAverageBear. :p

Read THIS post

Wow Ferguson Protesters Promise Civil Disobedience White Folks Will Have to Deal With It Page 24 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

its pretty clear that I said custodial and non custodial fathers

also Carla_Danger where is your ire at milkweed calling people monkeys?

Hey rightwinger heres your chance to call out a leftwing racist bro.

Asclepias, please don't call DumberThanYourAverageBear a monkey. That makes me angry because it's an insult to monkeys! :blowup:

laugh.gif

What makes it even more funny is he called for help from rightwinger after doing so.

Now you are insulting bears. I think the dummy is dumber than your average piece of lint.

laugh.gif

Now you are insulting bears. I think the dummy is dumber than your average piece of lint.

Okay, I apologize to all bears! :wink:

No they just tend to be serial killers instead.
It only seems that way. It is one of the very few categories of crime where blacks do not double or treble rates for other demographics. I think drunk driving may be the only other.
Sorry but white collar crime is way more economically damaging and the sole province of white people.

Really Milkweed? I refer you again to FBI table 43

In 2010 there were 12,589 people arrested for embezzlement. 31% of them were black. So even in the white collar crimes blacks commit crimes at a higher rate than that of the their makeup of the population
Embezzlement is not the only white collar crime. Your innate dishonesty is amusing.

Fair enough

Let's try another.

Fraud

139657 arrests. Oops 32% of fraud arrests were black
66% of the people that were fraud arrests were white. Oops!
If you factor in that whites get away with more crime that number sky rockets to about 90%

If you factor in that whites get away with more crime that number sky rockets to about 90%
How can you factor in those who get away to those who are arrested? Even here, blacks are disproportionately represented. You obviously suggest that blacks are less likely to get away.Clearly, the inferrence is that the lack the skills to do so, which may be right. Anyway, I am sure that's nickle and dime stuff though. They are incapable of doing the kinds of things that nets real money.

I've said all along that Wilson will be indicted. It doesn't matter if they have a weak case. Look at the Zimmerman case, they had the weakest case in world history and they put him on trial for murder. I think everyone's underestimating the will of mob. There's too much political pressure on the government to try this case. In the event I'm wrong and the state chooses not to press charges then that piece of shit Eric Holder is going to be in an interesting position. If he doesn't press charges the black community will disown him. I think we're set for some good theater. Breakout the popcorn.

I've said all along that Wilson will be indicted. It doesn't matter if they have a weak case. Look at the Zimmerman case, they had the weakest case in world history and they put him on trial for murder. I think everyone's underestimating the will of mob. There's too much political pressure on the government to try this case. In the event I'm wrong and the state chooses not to press charges then that piece of shit Eric Holder is going to be in an interesting position. If he doesn't press charges the black community will disown him. I think we're set for some good theater. Breakout the popcorn.
There is no way in the world Wilson is getting indicted. He is a cop. They rarely indict cops unless they are caught on video or another cop testifies against them.

There is no way in the world Wilson is getting indicted. He is a cop. They rarely indict cops unless they are caught on video or another cop testifies against them.

Ok, let's say you're right. What do you think Eric Holder does and how do you see the black community reacting?

How can you factor in those who get away to those who are arrested? Even here, blacks are disproportionately represented. You obviously suggest that blacks are less likely to get away.Clearly, the inferrence is that the lack the skills to do so, which may be right. Anyway, I am sure that's nickle and dime stuff though. They are incapable of doing the kinds of things that nets real money.
Spoken like a person with a truly criminal mind. Its apparent you celebrate criminals and excuse white criminals. Typical white male train of thought.Thanks for proving my point. :laugh:

Holder's a gelded ass anyway.

Ok, let's say you're right. What do you think Eric Holder does and how do you see the black community reacting?
What do you mean what Holder does? The Black community is not monolithic. Most will chalk this up to more of the same BS and go about our lives making money and achieving. Some will protest on the streets. Others will take advantage of the protests to destroy their own neighborhoods.

What do you mean what Holder does? The Black community is not monolithic. Most will chalk this up to more of the same BS and go about our lives making money and achieving. Some will protest on the streets. Others will take advantage of the protests to destroy their own neighborhoods.
Wrong, the black community is politically monolithic for all intents and purposes. Why do you think Democrats brown nose them anyway?

Why do you say that? Because he has one foot out the door?

Why do you say that? Because he has one foot out the door?
Yeah, and he's already embarrassed himself in the Zimmerman case.

And castrated. That is where all kluckers' problems arise: their sexual fear of black men taking their white women.
I don't know if that is the thought process of those in the klan as I don't personally know any. However with the lack of men owning up to their role as fathers/husbands being a major issue in black communities I don't see that fear being well founded
Thats another myth low intellect white people like to believe. Black fathers are involved with their children. Claiming marriage stats as proof they dont is the work of simpletons. I was never married to my oldest daughters mother but I spent every possible moment with my daughter.

Survey finds dads defy stereotypes about black fatherhood - Los Angeles Times

Yet the report also revealed that among American fathers living apart from their children, black dads were at least as involved as other dads not living with their kids, or more so, according to most measures. Among fathers living apart from older children, more than half of black fathers said that several times a week or more, they talked to their kids about their day — a higher percentage than among white or Latino dads living separately from older children, the report showed.

Bullshit if they are

Read that stupid ass study. They are comparing non custodial black dads to non custodial white dads. The problem is black dads are 8 times ore likely to be non custodial.

what a dishonest study.
You must not have read the study. It was comparing all fathers. One unknown benefit was finding out that Black non custodial fathers actually were better fathers. Non custodial has nothing to do with being a father. When you get educated enough to understand that you might have a point.
We know, that's why we have a crop of fine young men filling our prisons. Anyway, have you seen Michael Brown's mother? (shudder)
BM's 'father' hadn't had fuck all to do with BM ever!
He only showed up when he thought there was some money in it for him.
Check out BM' father. He's been a fucking gang-banger for years.

I don't know if that is the thought process of those in the klan as I don't personally know any. However with the lack of men owning up to their role as fathers/husbands being a major issue in black communities I don't see that fear being well founded
Thats another myth low intellect white people like to believe. Black fathers are involved with their children. Claiming marriage stats as proof they dont is the work of simpletons. I was never married to my oldest daughters mother but I spent every possible moment with my daughter.

Yet the report also revealed that among American fathers living apart from their children, black dads were at least as involved as other dads not living with their kids, or more so, according to most measures. Among fathers living apart from older children, more than half of black fathers said that several times a week or more, they talked to their kids about their day — a higher percentage than among white or Latino dads living separately from older children, the report showed.

Bullshit if they are

Read that stupid ass study. They are comparing non custodial black dads to non custodial white dads. The problem is black dads are 8 times ore likely to be non custodial.

what a dishonest study.
You must not have read the study. It was comparing all fathers. One unknown benefit was finding out that Black non custodial fathers actually were better fathers. Non custodial has nothing to do with being a father. When you get educated enough to understand that you might have a point.
We know, that's why we have a crop of fine young men filling our prisons. Anyway, have you seen Michael Brown's mother? (shudder)

Bullshit if they are

what a dishonest study.
Wilsons dead mom was a whore and had been a criminal con artist most of her life. His dad was a deadbeat and didnt live with his son.

Darren Wilson’s mother Tonya Durso won the trust of her neighbors then cheated them out of hundreds of thousands of dollars by stealing their identities and taking out vast loans and credit card debt.

At the time she committed the offenses she was on parole for similar crimes elsewhere the state and afterwards died at the age of 35 under mysterious circumstances.

Neighbors today revealed how they were stunned that Wilson became a police officer after his mother behaved so deviously towards them.

Read more: Mother of police officer Darren Wilson that shot dead Michael Brown was a serial con artist Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:
That's probably why he became a police officer.

I grew up in dire poverty and homelessness. It's why I have no sympathy for those deliberately poor today.

Forum List

Back