🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wow! #Ferguson Protesters Promise Civil Disobedience – “White Folks” Will Have to Deal With It

No they just tend to be serial killers instead.
It only seems that way. It is one of the very few categories of crime where blacks do not double or treble rates for other demographics. I think drunk driving may be the only other.
Sorry but white collar crime is way more economically damaging and the sole province of white people.

Really Milkweed? I refer you again to FBI table 43

In 2010 there were 12,589 people arrested for embezzlement. 31% of them were black. So even in the white collar crimes blacks commit crimes at a higher rate than that of the their makeup of the population

It only seems that way. It is one of the very few categories of crime where blacks do not double or treble rates for other demographics. I think drunk driving may be the only other.
Sorry but white collar crime is way more economically damaging and the sole province of white people.

In 2010 there were 12,589 people arrested for embezzlement. 31% of them were black. So even in the white collar crimes blacks commit crimes at a higher rate than that of the their makeup of the population
You never referred me to a table. Why is your link missing? Embezzlement is not the only white collar crime. Your innate dishonesty is amusing.

Fact , 13% of the population makes up 30% of the arrests in this country

Actually, its more like 6% since black women commit fairly little crime.
Another deflection after I made you look like a dummy on 2 topics.

No deflection. Quote that article where it says that black fathers in general are as good as white fathers in general. It doesnt it says that black custodial fathers are comparable to white custodial fathers and black non custodial fathers are comparable to white non custodial fathers.

What it doesnt say is that a black father is 8 times more likely to be a non custodial father, who are worse fathers than custodial fathers in general.

Its a dishonest study made for apes like you to feel better about yourself.
Its in the article you claimed to have read. The one I caught you lying about. Cave monkeys like you tend to lie and deflect when caught.

Nearly 35% of black fathers who lived with their young children said they read to them daily, compared with 30% of white dads and 22% of Latino dads. The report was based on a federal survey that included more than 3,900 fathers between 2006 and 2010 — a trove of data seen as the gold standard for studying fatherhood in the United States. In many cases, the differences between black fathers and those of other races were not statistically significant, researchers said.

That is EXACTLY what I said you retard. BLack custodial fathers compare to white custodial fathers

You're right. That takes actual thinking.
It also takes a criminal mind.

No deflection. Quote that article where it says that black fathers in general are as good as white fathers in general. It doesnt it says that black custodial fathers are comparable to white custodial fathers and black non custodial fathers are comparable to white non custodial fathers.

What it doesnt say is that a black father is 8 times more likely to be a non custodial father, who are worse fathers than custodial fathers in general.

Its in the article you claimed to have read. The one I caught you lying about. Cave monkeys like you tend to lie and deflect when caught.

Nearly 35% of black fathers who lived with their young children said they read to them daily, compared with 30% of white dads and 22% of Latino dads. The report was based on a federal survey that included more than 3,900 fathers between 2006 and 2010 — a trove of data seen as the gold standard for studying fatherhood in the United States. In many cases, the differences between black fathers and those of other races were not statistically significant, researchers said.
That must be based on black father's who can actually read. I've heard there were some.

Embezzlement is not the only white collar crime. Your innate dishonesty is amusing.

Fair enough

Let's try another.

Fraud

139657 arrests. Oops 32% of fraud arrests were black

That is EXACTLY what I said you retard. BLack custodial fathers compare to white custodial fathers
No you said it was non-custodial. I just caught you in another lie monkey.

You're both stupid and dishonest. That article is talking about NONCUSTODIAL fathers, PERIOD

That must be based on black father's who can actually read. I've heard there were some.

No need to be a jerk about it, the facts are clear MIlkweed is dishonestly using a dishonest study.

The study proves that fathers who stick around and take care of their families compare equally regardless of skin color. But what they ignore is the FACT that black fathers are FAR FAR more unlikely to stick around than white fathers.

Milkweed is dishonest enough without having to insult blacks in general to make a point.

No need to be a jerk about it, the facts are clear MIlkweed is dishonestly using a dishonest study.

The study proves that fathers who stick around and take care of their families compare equally regardless of skin color. But what they ignore is the FACT that black fathers are FAR FAR more unlikely to stick around than white fathers.

Milkweed is dishonest enough without having to insult blacks in general to make a point.
You just got busted again. It said nothing about fathers that stick around. Non custodial has nothing to do with being around. It just means you dont have custody of the child which is something I went through with my oldest daughter until I got custody of her from her lazy ass mother.

You're both stupid and dishonest. That article is talking about NONCUSTODIAL fathers, PERIOD

Read THIS post

Wow Ferguson Protesters Promise Civil Disobedience White Folks Will Have to Deal With It Page 24 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

its pretty clear that I said custodial and non custodial fathers

also Carla_Danger where is your ire at milkweed calling people monkeys?

Hey rightwinger heres your chance to call out a leftwing racist bro.

You just got busted again. It said nothing about fathers that stick around. Non custodial has nothing to do with being around. It just means you dont have custody of the child which is something I went through with my oldest daughter until I got custody of her from her lazy ass mother.

nobody believes you have custody of a child milkweed

Black fathers even knowing who their kids are sounds smells fishy anyway. Can't say I blame them. Almost anyone in the neighborhood could be the father after all.

Read THIS post

Wow Ferguson Protesters Promise Civil Disobedience White Folks Will Have to Deal With It Page 24 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I dont need to read your post. I already quoted you saying the study was about non-custodial fathers. You got caught in a lie dumbbear. Give it a rest before I embarrass you further you dumb monkey.

Wow Ferguson Protesters Promise Civil Disobedience White Folks Will Have to Deal With It Page 22 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Read THIS post

Asclepias, please don't call DumberThanYourAverageBear a monkey. That makes me angry because it's an insult to monkeys! :blowup:

Read THIS post

Asclepias, please don't call DumberThanYourAverageBear a monkey. That makes me angry because it's an insult to monkeys! :blowup:
Your right. I shouldnt insult animals like that. :laugh:

Read THIS post

That's about what I expected from you. Pathetic hypocrisy

Read THIS post

I called him out, just as you requested. :banana:

Read THIS post

Your right. I shouldnt insult animals like that. :laugh:

Thank you! :D

Read THIS post

I called him out, just as you requested. :banana:
I wonder why he thought calling me an ape was going to go unpunished?
laugh.gif

What makes it even more funny is he called for help from rightwinger after doing so.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back